MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

TA for me was about 17-18 days for recent package. So far haven't ran into any issues and have ordered from Pcom several times now. They also throw in some free orals which is nice. I am now swimming in Dbol lol.
Nice! :) I'm jealous you get Dbol gifts.
I keep getting free gift strips of Winny and TBol -- which I appreciate the generosity of course -- but I don't personally use Winny or TBol ever.
I save them to give as gifts to gym buddies and clients that like it.

On another note, as anyone taking their Halotestins before?
I have never used it myself. But I have friends that always use it in contest prep. One of them recently got his IFBB pro card and asks for it every time.
I personally don't know what it would do that Masteron and WInny won't also do without as much potential toxicity, but the guys I know that used it swear by it like its magical.

Any lab reports on the 200mg dosing Primo?
Here is the most recent I can find posted. I searched for hours today brother and this is the best I can do for now.
G5SbqVQ.png

It's from a guy over on Eroids at https://www.eroids.com/pics/pharmacom-primo-200-lab-analysis
The result is few years old so my guess is its not likely to be whats currently for sale. I also have some additional older results.
But at least they all show a long-term tradition of good Primo-E200 and show that this sources knows how to make a 200.
I have asked the source to please consider including Primo-E200 in future rounds of testing; hopefully they take my request into consideration and I can get a new result to post soon.

ordered some primo and test from basicstero website. My primo came in with a code that was found to be fake on the pharmacom website. Why is that?
Products from Basicstero come directly from Pharmacom Labs so there is no fakes because it's the direct from manufacturer store.

Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case you need to attentively recheck your code and determine what symbol could be wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (zero) and O (the letter) are confused; or l (lower case L) and I ( upper case i) and 1 (the number one) are mixed up.
Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom Labs site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check it for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If your code has already been check many times, and it was not from you checking it, it would be a reason for concern.

I hope that helps :)

And, don't forget there are new communication options if you need some more help directly from the source (see the post quoted below for details).
Dear customers!
For your convenience, we have added a "messages" section on the Basicstero site where you can contact our customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).
Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page!
We have also added a "consultations" section to the store for those who may have questions about pharma plan/protocol, health, and any other questions for our sports medical professional support!
You can find these sections on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
Enjoy shopping with us!

Time for a weekend break from being online.
I'll try to check back here Sunday evening.
I hope you all enjoy a good weekend.

Products from Basicstero come directly from Pharmacom Labs so there is no fakes because it's the direct from manufacturer store.

Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case you need to attentively recheck your code and determine what symbol could be wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (zero) and O (the letter) are confused; or l (lower case L) and I ( upper case i) and 1 (the number one) are mixed up.
Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom Labs site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check it for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If your code has already been check many times, and it was not from you checking it, it would be a reason for concern.

I hope that helps :)

And, don't forget there are new communication options if you need some more help directly from the source (see the post quoted below for details).
You’re completely right. I tried deleting my post after I realized I got the code wrong lmao. All good though the code checked out I just entered it wrong 3 times lol

My blood work after a month of testosterone E300 150mg EOD.
Feeling good! Already gained a few pounds of sarcoplasm (don't call it water, don't break my heart :D ))
Now this is my favorite oil!
Thanks guys!

BW1.jpg

Here is the most recent I can find posted. I searched for hours today brother and this is the best I can do for now.
G5SbqVQ.png

It's from a guy over on Eroids at https://www.eroids.com/pics/pharmacom-primo-200-lab-analysis
The result is few years old so my guess is its not likely to be whats currently for sale. I also have some additional older results.
But at least they all show a long-term tradition of good Primo-E200 and show that this sources knows how to make a 200.
I have asked the source to please consider including Primo-E200 in future rounds of testing; hopefully they take my request into consideration and I can get a new result to post soon.
Yeah, that's too old for me to consider it reliable these days, but thanks for trying to find one for me. I'm glad to see that the 100mg/Primo got tested, as I have a bunch of bottles as well, but I just want to make sure the 200mg is dosed the same. Most labs don't have a 200mg/ML of Primo. I have been on it for some time now and the results are good. My E2 is also down. However, Primo is often heavily faked as Masteron. This is why us consumers rely heavily on these labs to ensure trust in some of these compounds. I hope to see a test result soon for it. As always, I have been a long-term customer for years.

Yeah, that's too old for me to consider it reliable these days, but thanks for trying to find one for me. I'm glad to see that the 100mg/Primo got tested, as I have a bunch of bottles as well, but I just want to make sure the 200mg is dosed the same. Most labs don't have a 200mg/ML of Primo. I have been on it for some time now and the results are good. My E2 is also down. However, Primo is often heavily faked as Masteron. This is why us consumers rely heavily on these labs to ensure trust in some of these compounds. I hope to see a test result soon for it. As always, I have been a long-term customer for years.
Hi, glad to hear you have been a customer for many years, thank you for your trust in our store. We will be sure to post the new lab results here as soon as they are available.

Analytic report from a customer on another popular message board:

PHARMA TEST PH100: Testosterone Phenlypropionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
iRhh6Dc.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Phenlypropionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 94.71 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 26 October 2023.

Successful touchdown, was quick and easy.
Always good to hear :)

Are there any recent lab test for the d-bol 25mg/pill and the test-e 300mg/ml?
Yes, here they are (see quoted posts below).

DBol 25 Analytic Result:
DIANABOLOS 25: Dianabol 25 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
avLlX9W.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methandienone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 24.39 mg.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

Test-E300 Analytic Result:
PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
krLKIjK.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 319.55 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023