MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Ok so I'm new to all of this and trying to figure out a few things about different companies. I've seen some sources, with 10s of thousands of replies and great reviews, selling 10 vials of test for 90 but other places selling 1 for 78. Am I reading your prices right? Is it 1 10ml vial for $78? Why is there such a difference in price? It's this normal? Again, I'm just trying to figure all this out. Not saying this is "way over priced" or anything. Thanks for the info.
It's the same situation with many other products and businesses -- many factors contribute to the price such as Quality, brand reputation, production costs, compensation for warehouse and/or shippers for risks, exchange rates, etc.
And, of course, the market itself (free market forces) will dictate the price-point.
A Mercedes cost more than a Kia and the Kia might get you to work with a little less gas -- but you get what you pay for in terms of quality.

It is not always about price per mg.
How pure is the other source's cheaper pill?
Was it tested? HPLC results etc?
How good/pure were their raws? What else are you getting? Chemical residue? heavy metals?

aBVcPo5.jpg

Check these results out (I know they are from some time ago, but still show the purity Pharmacom puts out) and you may come to your own conclusion :)
pharmacomlabs.com/images/site/results/c3be0a55f6361e9a215d06fe83166945dianabolos-dosage-2016-01-21.pdf

[HPLC] Pharmacom "Dianabolos 10" Dianabol 10mg Tabs (methandrostenolone/methandienone) 17-NOV-2015

Hopefully, some with first hand experience using the product can comment -- unfortunately, I have not used dbol for a long time because of gyno fear. Maybe I try it again soon with big aromasin dosage to control aromatization conversion.

Basicstero.ws
Basicstero is the Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store.
You can check the authenticity of the Basicstero.ws store by entering “Basicstero.ws” in the "DEALERS" section on Pharmacom Labs official site.

Check the Facts for Yourself:
Pharmacom Labs - Dealers Site

All products come directly from the manufacturer Pharmacom Labs!

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROU

It's the same situation with many other products and businesses -- many factors contribute to the price such as Quality, brand reputation, production costs, compensation for warehouse and/or shippers for risks, exchange rates, etc.
And, of course, the market itself (free market forces) will dictate the price-point.
Thank you for the help. I just didn't really get how such a well known and reviewed source had those prices. It was explained to me. Thank you and everyone else for taking time to get the info out there.

The only thing I noticed is that I had a more significant effect with a lower dosage. For me it felt like 25 mg injectable was similar to 50 mg oral.
I only used it as a pre-workout on specific days when i was trying to put up more weight. So I didn't run it everyday or for a set number of weeks. I only used it while I was already on cycle; was already on cycle with other long ester AAS and just added the dbol as needed for days I was trying to hit low rep high weight sets.
My bloodwork showed good liver enzyme values.
My lifestyle is very clean and healthy, didn't even have a beer, and I regularly take supplements such as NAC, milk thistle, Liv52, SAMe, etc.
So I felt comfortable using the dbol whenever I would like while on cycle.
You ever run Tbol and & injectable dbol?
my Idea is getting a good endurance boost while putting on size.

You ever run Tbol and & injectable dbol?
my Idea is getting a good endurance boost while putting on size.
Nope, I've never used TBol myself.
Personally, I was never interested because i have seen some guys post triple digit liver enzymes and I just don't see any potential for special benefits from it to justify the possibility of extra strain on my liver.

Even if you inject compounds originally designed for oral use, the liver still has to deal with them.
Please, make sure you research a lot and don't run too much 17a-alkylated compounds.

A very significant endurance boost may be gained by using GW501516 without any notable liver toxicity. Link to products in the "code" boxes below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/gw1516/hennos-oral-10
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/gw1516/pharmahen-50-ampules

See my post quoted below for some more information about GW501516:
PHARMA HEN 50 / GW1516
(also commonly know as GW501516 or "Cardarine")
KEghwq3.jpg
kY4nOCo.jpg

Available from Pharmacom in the Basicstero store at:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/injectableline/gw1516

• INFORMATION:
GW1516 (also known as Cardarine / Endurobol) is not a steroid; it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). It was originally developed for the treatment of obesity, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and cardiovascular diseases.

GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

GW1516 activates adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (enzyme involved in energy processes in our body) and thus stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. In studies GW1516 demonstrated the ability to reverse the metabolic disorder in obese men with prediabetes syndrome, most likely by stimulation of fatty acid oxidation.

In studies GW1516 has shown muscular protective and enhancing effects and this seems to be related to a decrease in muscle inflammation and damage. GW1516 has been shown to elicit cardiovascular protection possibly due to its actions in decreasing insulin spikes and stabilizing cholesterol levels as found in research. It is notable, that GW1516 not only decreases very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), but also increases high-density lipoproteins (HDL), which is the result of increased expression of the cholesterol transporter ABCA1, caused by GW1516.

From the very beginning GW-1516 was accompanied by defamatory information. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) put it into the list of hazardous to health drugs, justifying this action by the statement that the drug may allegedly contribute to carcinogenesis. According to research from GlaxoSmithKline, the drug caused cancer in rats. In these studies subjected rats were administrated unphysiologic dosages of 10 mg/kg of body weight. Let`s draw an analogy with a human: for a 200lb (roughly 90 kg) man such a dose would be equal to 900 mg per day. These dosages defy any common sense; moreover, it can`t be compared with the standard dose of 20 mg per day for this compound. 900 mg/day of GW1516 is comparable to taking 14625 mg of aspirin per day (while its standard single dose does not exceed 325 mg). Forget cancer, this dosage of aspirin could literally KILL you!

There are two main uses of GW1516 is sport. First, to increase endurance. The test results showed a 68% endurance increase in rats while running on a treadmill when taking GW1516. A common dose of 10 mg/day will ensure a substantial enhancement in endurance. When used in bodybuilding GW1516 can significantly reduce rest time between sets.

The second reason to use GW1516 is fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, this means it helps burn fat and keep muscles.

In fact, GW1516 has not shown any significant side effects. There is no hormones suppression, no toxicity and no other common side effects. The only thing that should be noted is that GW1516 significantly activates metabolism and contributes to the rapid consumption of glycogen during exercises, so do not exceed recommended dosages otherwise signs of hypoglycemia (weakness, drowsiness, hunger, muscular cramps, in severe cases - loss of consciousness) may occur. If you feel some of these signs, immediately eat something sweet (containing fast carbs).

• Video on this compound's Health Benefits:

• Summary and overview of this compound and it's effects
(I know some may not like this speaker; however, he has a lot of good info collected and the presentation here about this compound is of value regardless.):

• The facts about health considerations and studies:

PHARMA HEN 50 (GW1516)
PHARMA HEN 50 is not a steroid - it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

Two main uses of GW1516 in sport are increased endurance and fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, which means it will allow you to burn fat and maintain muscle simultaneously.

ZMCCBSl.gif

Hi everyone, we have improved the website and added the "notifications" option. Now every customer will receive important site news directly in their dashboard!

Ok - how long has it been out of stock? Just curious, I need to place an order soon. I just dont wanna wait too long.
It has been at least a few months or more, before summer, since that warehouse has been open and available.

There is not any estimates at this time regarding if or when there is a plan to re-open the Europe warehouse.

Nonetheless, as Pharmacom Support has already mentioned, an announcement will be posted here in the future if there is ever any news about it.

Reminder: the International Warehouse ships World-Wide and offers one free reship attempt per order for lost or seized packs.
Also, the discreet packaging option may be selected during the check-out process to further hide the contents if increased stealth is desired.

Basicstero has Two PROMOS right now.
Both Warehouses currently have PROMOS active!

Please see the posts quoted below for more information about each of them.

International Warehouse:
Basicstero's 2023 Powerful FALL PROMO is Active!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news
Make Fall a powerful season with Basicstero!

US Warehouse:
Hello everyone!
I'm here with good news!

We're continuing with our domestic sale!

U.S. DOMESTIC SALE GOES ON!

The height of summer is a great time to vacation! That's why we decided to organize a sale at the Domestic Warehouse - something similar to the regular promo from the International Warehouse.

Place your orders as usual for the Domestic Warehouse and get REAL bonuses as follows:

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$500 bonus for orders over $500

You will find various items available as bonuses at each stage, which you can add to your order.

THIS SALE is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Domestic US) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and are shipped with the main order. You don't need a promo code.

Estimated shipping time from W2 is about 5–10 days.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:

Basicstero has Two PROMOS right now.
Both Warehouses currently have PROMOS active!
Please see the posts quoted below for more information about each of them.

International Warehouse:

US Warehouse:

Code:
If you order from the USA warehouse, are the bonus items shipped from there or the intl warehouse?

If you order from the USA warehouse, are the bonus items shipped from there or the intl warehouse?
I will write to the source to ask about this.
I think bonus items ship from the same warehouse as the paid order all together in one pack.
However, I have never order during a US Promo myself.
So please let me ask to make sure about it and then I will reply here again to confirm. As soon as I have a reply, I will reply to you here again.

I think bonus items ship from the same warehouse as the paid order all together in one pack.
So please let me ask to make sure about it and then I will reply here again to confirm. As soon as I have a reply, I will reply to you here again.

It's been a few years since my last order. Do we have a choice of bonus? or is it a credit or surprise gear

It's been a few years since my last order. Do we have a choice of bonus? or is it a credit or surprise gear
There is a step during the check-out process that offers a list of items that you may choose from for the promo bonus.
The promo step allows the selection of items from the list up to the value of the promo for which the order qualifies.

There you go :) he answered directly.
The promo items are shipped from the same warehouse as the main order.
Hey there!
Domestic promo items are shipped from the same US Domestic warehouse.
Thank you @PHL Official

Hi, you can find information about ongoing promotions on our website, in the news section.

We have a system of discounts in addition to promotions, loyalty program for regular customers. All customers are given the following LIFETIME discounts on all products in our store:

5% after 5 orders placed.
10% after 10 orders.
15% after 15 orders.

We also provide discounts up to 15% for athletes and military personnel.

Also large order discount, for example when an order is greater than $ 1000 USD value, there is an automatic 10% discount in the cart.

Discounts can stack and sum up to a maximum 15% limit total.

Last edited: