MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Okay guys, this is my first trial order.
Now I can say that Pharmacom visually looks like a pharmacy grade product. The oil is clean and transparent, the boxes are beautiful )) vial with hologram and security code, even the manual is there.
I'm gonna give my first injection today.
Hope the quality of the oil is as good as the packaging!
I'll share my experience later, maybe someone will be interested.
I am very interested! ))
Thanks!
Nice stack and picture :) Thanks for posting a TD pic.
I hope you enjoy your cycle and make some good gains.

Nice stack and picture :) Thanks for posting a TD pic.
I hope you enjoy your cycle and make some good gains.
It's been one day since the first injection of 300mg testosterone.
Inject and forget. Great oil, no pain.
I'll check the bloodwork in a couple weeks.

Basicstero's 2023 Powerful FALL PROMO is Active!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news
Make Fall a powerful season with Basicstero!
Guys when u finally change to real discount not a bonus after pick up products purchase, and in situation of seizure not sending bonuses....

It's been one day since the first injection of 300mg testosterone.
Inject and forget. Great oil, no pain.
I'll check the bloodwork in a couple weeks.
sounds good :) enjoy!

Test-E300 is very smooth. Most products are very easily to use with little to no pain.

The high concentration products were the only ones that ever gave me notable discomfort, but that was to be expected with higher concentrations.

Guys when u finally change to real discount not a bonus after pick up products purchase, and in situation of seizure not sending bonuses....
You can skip the promo step during check-out if you don't like the promo terms or if you simply prefer to have your cart discounts and typical order terms instead.
It is your choice.
No one is forcing you to place an order with the promo.
Also, understand that if you make your own lab and store, you can make whatever promos and terms you would like.

Hi, we have a system of discounts in addition to promotions.

Loyalty program for regular customers.

All customers are given the following LIFETIME discounts on all products in our store:

5% after 5 orders placed.
10% after 10 orders.
15% after 15 orders.

We also provide discounts up to 15% for athletes and military personnel!

Hi, we have a system of discounts in addition to promotions.

Loyalty program for regular customers.

All customers are given the following LIFETIME discounts on all products in our store:

5% after 5 orders placed.
10% after 10 orders.
15% after 15 orders.

We also provide discounts up to 15% for athletes and military personnel!
And, let me add that there is also large order discount :)

For example when an order is greater than $ 1000 USD value, there is an automatic 10% discount in the cart.

Discounts can stack and sum up to a maximum 15% limit total.

Hello there!
A major restocking of the Dometic US warehouse has been completed!
We are pleased to inform you that the Test P50, Test 100, and Test 100 oil base, Nan D 600 and Hen 50 amps, along with all of your other beloved products, are now available for purchase.
Don't delay and make orders!

do you still use EO (ethyl oleate) in your carrier oil?
Hi.

We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps, etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml! As carrier in all our vials is used grape seed oil.