MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Is the Tesofensine legit?
Everyone I know that has used it says it works.
Over on another popular board their are mini logs and reviews from guys that tried it and shared their experience.

I haven't used it, but from all the feedback my advice is to NOT exceed one tab a day -- 1 tablet is plenty for even the bigger guys.
I would start with splitting it in half and try a half ED for a few days (if I remember correctly, it has a relatively long half-life for oral PED) to evaluate your individual response.

I think it would really be useful for intermittent fasting or an occasional fasting where it would be used on fasting days/times but not on feeding days.

My post quoted below has some more details and info about the compound.
TESOS – An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss Product from Pharmacom Labs! – is Now Available in the Basicstero Store.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/fat-loss/tesos
This innovative Oral-Line Fat-Loss product is currently offered as a 50 count blister strip of 0.5 mg tablets (1 BLISTER, 50 PILLS).

Tesofensine Information:
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.

Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
ACNE: no
WATER RETENTION: no
HBR: Perhaps
HEPATOXITY: Low
AROMATIZATION: no

The Basicstero Team hopes this NEW Pharmacom Labs Fat-Loss product will help you reach your goals!

It will be his choice. I trust that he is an adult and I respect his freedom to make his own choices.

But, I won't give a recommendation to take injectable products orally.

I recommend to simply purchase the correct product intended for the desired administration route. For instance, use tables for oral ingestion.

Why even choose the injectable product if oral use is preferred? it just seems strange to me. Tablets are very affordable and easy to use.
None of my business, I just pointed out, that benzyl alcohol in such scenario has absolutely zero potential to influence one's microbiome and it is an unnecessary worry.

None of my business, I just pointed out, that benzyl alcohol in such scenario has absolutely zero potential to influence one's microbiome.
Thank you.
It is good to have others' informed contribution to the discussion.
I appreciate you sharing your perspective and insight.

Received the order today after 3 weeks since the payment was made. Smooth delivery to the UK. Thanks for the bonus and free items.
Order received today. 19 days from payment to touchdown. As expected plus a gift. Thank you. Codes check out. International to US.
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions in the future - feel free to write them right here, we will always help.

Dear customers!
We would like to inform you that from September 27 to October 8, there will be extended holidays in China.
Therefore, our international warehouse will not be able to process any shipments during this period.
Kindly be patient and understanding!

I hope you all enjoyed a good weekend. I just finished replying to PMs.
Anyone that PM'd me over the weekend, you should have a reply now.
Have a good start to the new week :)

Thoughts on NPP that has a 2023-02 expiration… good to use still? Oil doesn’t appear to be cloudy, was stored in a cool, dry, dark place

Thoughts on NPP that has a 2023-02 expiration… good to use still? Oil doesn’t appear to be cloudy, was stored in a cool, dry, dark place
Shouldn't be a problem.
As long as it was stored properly and never used (stopper never punctured) it will not lose sterility.
These are sterile chemicals not perishables such as foods.

You can use "expired" drugs for many years (maybe even decades for some things) past an "expiration" date. They may lose a little potency over time if some of the active agent degrades, but it will not be significant if stored correctly.

"The expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use."
"Most of drug expiration dates information is from the study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date."

REFERENCE: Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality (from the US Government's National Institute of Health / NIH.gov National Library of Medicine site)

Shouldn't be a problem.
As long as it was stored properly and never used (stopper never punctured) it will not lose sterility.
These are sterile chemicals not perishables such as foods.

You can use "expired" drugs for many years (maybe even decades for some things) past an "expiration" date. They may lose a little potency over time if some of the active agent degrades, but it will not be significant if stored correctly.

"The expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use."
"Most of drug expiration dates information is from the study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date."

REFERENCE: Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality (from the US Government's National Institute of Health / NIH.gov National Library of Medicine site)
Thank you brother, appreciate the prompt reply

Reminder: during September 27 to October 8, there will be an extended holiday in Asia. Therefore, the International Warehouse (W1) will not be able to process any shipments during this period.

Kindly be patient and thank you for your understanding.

Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/news

Hi, if the oil is not cloudy, no sediment or suspended - then all is well, the term is always taken with a reserve, after the expiration of the period indicated on the package, you can use at least a couple of years or more.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Basicstero is the Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store.
You can check the authenticity of the Basicstero.ws store by entering “Basicstero.ws” in the "DEALERS" section on Pharmacom Labs official site.

Check the Facts for Yourself:
Pharmacom Labs - Dealers Site

All products come directly from the manufacturer Pharmacom Labs!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/