MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Reminder: Basicstero currently has Two PROMOS active.
Both Warehouses have a PROMO right now!

Please see the posts quoted below for more information.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/

Warehouse-1 (W1):
Reminder: Basicstero's 2023 "SUMMER CHILL" PROMO is Active!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Chill this Summer and Look Good with Pharmacom Labs from Basicstero!

Warehouse-2 (W2):
Hello everyone!
I'm here with good news!

We're continuing with our domestic sale!

U.S. DOMESTIC SALE GOES ON!

The height of summer is a great time to vacation! That's why we decided to organize a sale at the Domestic Warehouse - something similar to the regular promo from the International Warehouse.

Place your orders as usual for the Domestic Warehouse and get REAL bonuses as follows:

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$500 bonus for orders over $500

You will find various items available as bonuses at each stage, which you can add to your order.

THIS SALE is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Domestic US) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and are shipped with the main order. You don't need a promo code.

Estimated shipping time from W2 is about 5–10 days.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

STANOS 25: Stanozolol 25 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
onhIHfj.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Stanozolol.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 25.78 mg.

Analysis conducted: 16 June 2023

Get Paid for Referring New Customers!
Basicstero – the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store – has a Referrals System

Get paid store credit for purchases made by customers that you have referred.
The credit balance can build up from multiple referrals and stays on your account until you use it.

Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounts

To participate in the referral system all you need to is invite new customers by using your personal invite link, which you can find in your account by clicking the “Referrals” button on the Dashboard top bar while logged into your Basicstero account.

Send your personal invite link to your friends, social-media, lifting partners, etc.
When a new customer uses your link to create their Basicstero account, he or she will be listed in your referrals.

You can view a list of your referrals and the credit you have earned from each in the “Referrals” section of your Basicstero account; simply scroll down lower on the page under your personal invite link to see a list of customer that have signed up using your personal invite link.

You get rewarded 5% of the purchase total for every order made by your referrals.
Your reward credit will be transferred to your account balance only after your referral`s order is paid and shipped.

There are no limits here! You can use your link to invite as many referrals as you want.
For example, if you invited 3 friends:
• Person-1 placed an order worth $300; Your reward would be 300 * 5% = $15.
• Person-2 placed an order worth $150; Your reward would be $7.5.
• Person-3 placed an order worth $800. Your reward would be $40.
Your total profit for all 3 referrals would be $15+$7.5+$40 = $62.5.

In this example, if the referred friends place the same orders again in a few weeks, you will earn another $62.5 credit again on your account!

With enough referrals you may not have to pay for gear at all!
Make the Basicstero store work for you!

Domestic order showed as shipped 9 days ago, finally get a tracking number today (after multiple inquiries) and the tracking shows the post office has not even received the package. Why am I paying extra for domestic if it’s going to take as long as some international orders?

Domestic order showed as shipped 9 days ago, finally get a tracking number today (after multiple inquiries) and the tracking shows the post office has not even received the package. Why am I paying extra for domestic if it’s going to take as long as some international orders?
Hello! Sorry for this inconvenience! There were some technical problems at the postal data service!
You'll received your order asap, for sure!

Hi, I'm sorry you're experiencing this, if the tracking number doesn't show the order information on the shipping site yet, it's probably just some delay and the data will show up soon. Please don't worry, you will definitely receive your order soon, also if you have any questions or need help in the future you can always message me directly here or private message.

OXANDROLONOS 25: Oxandrolone (Anavar) 25 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
7c8gYtk.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Oxandrolone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 26.6 mg.

OXANDROLONOS 25: Oxandrolone (Anavar) 25 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
7c8gYtk.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Oxandrolone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 26.6 mg.

Keep them coming

Yeah the whole point of domestic is suppose to be quick and fast. I order my hgh domestic and get it within 4 days. Lol. The only benefit I guess right now is that you don’t have to worry about seizures.

The problem is that Cloudflare blocks most TOR network IP addresses

Stuck like that forever
I have this issue on my end too when I use Tor.
What I've been doing is clicking the "new identity" button (on the version I have it is located just to the right of the url address bar) until I get a location that is not blocked.

I have this issue on my end too when I use Tor.
What I've been doing is clicking the "new identity" button (on the version I have it is located just to the right of the url address bar) until I get a location that is not blocked.
Yes that works sometimes, still very annoying as Cloudflare updates TOR IP addresses every hour.
There is a Cloudflare support article on how to be less harsh on TOR users, if you could look into that with the site owner I'm sure a lot of your customers would appreciate it

Yeah the whole point of domestic is suppose to be quick and fast. I order my hgh domestic and get it within 4 days. Lol. The only benefit I guess right now is that you don’t have to worry about seizures.
Hi, you're right, it usually takes about a week for delivery from the domestic warehouse, but unfortunately there can be technical glitches and delays which can make it take longer than usual to update the location of order. In any case, no need to worry, if there are any problems, we deal with them on a case by case basis and do our best to help.

Yes that works sometimes, still very annoying as Cloudflare updates TOR IP addresses every hour.
There is a Cloudflare support article on how to be less harsh on TOR users, if you could look into that with the site owner I'm sure a lot of your customers would appreciate it
Hi, I will pass this information to the management of the company, but until the site does not open through TOR, you can use other browsers, through which our store works without problems.

I just wanted to check to see if things are ok on your side.
Have you receive your pack yet?
Or, at least has the tracking updated yet?