MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Has there been any issues with seizures lately ? How long is it taking to get orders through customs and delivered as of late ?
I’m waiting but it looks like stuck in customs, if it doesn’t clear this week it’s gone. Which presents a huge huge issue going forward for many packages
so far haven’t had a pack take more than a day or two at customs in LA. New York I have had it 4 days. Chicago is hopeless
Just cleared customs, really cut this one close to the edge . But it made it through
Hi, I understand that this is a concern, but it can take about a week to get through customs and sometimes a little longer, unfortunately this happens sometimes. Anyway, if you have any problems with your order, you can always email us and we will help. Also I remind you that by the rules of our store, it is necessary to shoot a video of unpacking of each order.

Reminder: The US Warehouse (W2) Memorial Day Promo was extended to the end of this month. So there are a few days left for this opportunity.
Please see the post quoted below for more details.
MEMORIAL PROMO DAYS... LAST UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH!

The United States celebrates Memorial Day to remember and remember those who have died in the US military.

It's also the start of the summer season for many, with beach chill, outdoor training, and a pumped up athletic body.

Place your orders as usual for the Domestic Warehouse and get REAL bonuses as follows:

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$500 bonus for orders over $500

You will find various items available as bonuses at each stage, which you can add to your order.

MEMORIAL PROMO DAYS is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Domestic US) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and are shipped with the main order. You don't need a promo code.

Estimated shipping time from W2 is about 5–10 days.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

PHARMA DRO P100: Drostanolone Propionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS
Y0kC5BI.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Drostanolone Propionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 101.92 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

Can I get someone to help me with an order? Emailed from site no response
How many business days has it been since you submitted an inquiry on the "Contact Us" page of the Basicstero site?

The "Contact Us" emails are answered on a first-come, first-served basis, in the order they are received. So it can take customer service a few business day to get to your inquiry.

Also, be sure to check your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

In addition, you are welcome to send me a private message and I can do my best to help you with anything that is within my ability.
While I don't personally have access to customer private data such as accounts, orders, or payments etc., I do have many years of experience and have either directly myself, or through helping others, experience most common issue and question people have.

I'll be back online tomorrow evening and I'll check my PM inbox again then.

PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
Uzxyls7.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 101.94 mg/mL.

Hello everyone!
Some good news!
The automatic confirmation emails have been fixed and are now functioning properly.
Check the functionality on your end and if the issue is still present, please give us feedback!

Hello everyone!
Some good news!
The automatic confirmation emails have been fixed and are now functioning properly.
Check the functionality on your end and if the issue is still present, please give us feedback!
Nice! :) that is good news.
Confirmation emails are very helpful

PHARMA TREN E200: Trenbolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
Pk6esGr.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 195.23 mg/mL.

Reminder: Basicstero's 2023 "SUMMER CHILL" PROMO is Active!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Chill this Summer and Look Good with Pharmacom Labs from Basicstero!

Finally got a seizure, first one from this source, and a pretty sizeable order. I'm here in Australia so luck has been good so far considering our strict customs. Had promo items in it too sadly :(

Will contact via the site for a reship?

Finally got a seizure, first one from this source, and a pretty sizeable order. I'm here in Australia so luck has been good so far considering our strict customs. Had promo items in it too sadly :(

Hi, I'm sorry you ran into this, unfortunately seizures sometimes happen. To resend you need to contact the store support, through our official website, they will help you.

I'm sorry to hear that your pack was seized. Unfortunately, this is a realistic part of the risks involved with attempted shipping and import of products that may be illegal in some areas of the world (each individual must check the laws and policies for the place he or she lives).

But, all is not yet lost because a customer can get one more try from Basicstero for free with proof of seizure (a letter or as evident on tracking) .
If a order is seized, please contact the source by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site and explain your pack was seized -- the source will offer a free reship with proof of seizure.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is the best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
***Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Important Considerations: Please, be careful and keep yourself safe from any legal trouble -- don't make any claim that the pack was intended for you, that you have any knowledge of it, or that you ordered it.

Here is the USA if someone’s pack is seized, he or she will get a letter from homeland security or US Customs and Border patrol. Do NOT reply to any seizure letters and you will have no trouble. This letter simply means your package was seized. But you do not yet have any legal trouble as long as you do NOT claim that pack (do NOT reply to the letter in any way).

If you reply or make any claim to ownership of the pack, you may face serious legal issues. For all you know, the pack was not yours and you have no idea what this letter is all about -- if anyone asks, you know nothing and it must be someone sent something to a wrong address. You have never taken possession of the pack and you must not make any claim that it was intended to be yours.

Do NOT talk to anyone at all about the pack because nothing you say help you and everything can and will be used against you if the situation escalates to a court of law (in the USA we have our 5th amendment right to remain silent -- and ask for your attorney).
Do NOT reply to the seizure letter.

As much as it may be frustrating to have a cycle delays, gym goals delayed, or even the loss of money, none of it comes close to the seriousness of legal trouble -- the main priority is making sure you are safe from any law enforcement consequences.

I do not know the laws there, so maybe this is not even an issue; but, I just worry about people and wanted to take a moment so that these things may be considered.

I hope some of this information may be helpful.
Please stay safe brother.

Last edited:
Tesofensine is in stock at W1 and W2.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/fat-loss/tesos
See the post quoted below for more information about this new compound.
TESOS – An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss Product from Pharmacom Labs! – is Now Available in the Basicstero Store.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/fat-loss/tesos
This innovative Oral-Line Fat-Loss product is currently offered as a 50 count blister strip of 0.5 mg tablets (1 BLISTER, 50 PILLS).

Tesofensine Information:
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.

Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
ACNE: no
WATER RETENTION: no
HBR: Perhaps
HEPATOXITY: Low
AROMATIZATION: no

The Basicstero Team hopes this NEW Pharmacom Labs Fat-Loss product will help you reach your goals!