MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

When will you have hcg back in stock??
I don't have any info regarding restock of specific items.
The source usually does not say anything about specific items until the actual restock is complete and confirmed,
Hopefully they will announce it here when there is a restock.

How long is the eastern promo?
My apology, but I don't know what you mean by "eastern promo."

The 2023 SPRING PROMO is the only promo I know about that is currently active (see post quoted below).
Hey Everyone, Reminder that Basicstero's SPRING 2023 PROMO is Still Active!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$300 of FREE bonus for orders over $300
$400 of FREE bonus for orders over $500
$500 of FREE bonus for orders over $700
$600 of FREE bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from the International Warehouse only!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only paid items are reshipped (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included). If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Enjoy a great Spring season and new gains with Basicstero!

You keep ignoring my question.

There was an issue found in your production line, it was 2 months ago, and you promised by that time that you will communicate about it, something that you never did

Only guess that I can make now is that you are trying to hide some kind of concerning issue.
What happened two months ago? Did you experience bad quality product? Just curious because I’ve ordered several times from here.
Don’t worry – products are all completely safe and high-quality – there is no major issue and no problem with sterility or safety – just some results did not meet expectations.

Please keep in mind that these are tests paid for by the source, blind samples, and no one would even know about any of them if the source didn't share it.
They posted all the results, not just the best results.

How often do you see a source test their own products, get some results that may not meet expectations, but post them anyway?

I hope this level of transparency will mean something to people and be respected.

DECA-300 result was 263.34 mg/mL (post quoted below):
PHARMA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:

View attachment 254046

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Nandrolone Decanoate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.34 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023

BOLD-300 result was 263.22 mg/mL (post quoted below):
PHARMA BOLD 300: Boldenone Undecylenate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:

View attachment 254985

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Boldenone Undecylenate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.22 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023
Although some of the results are only a little bit outside of the industry's typically acceptable +/- 10% label (263 mg / 300 mg = ~88%), Pharmacom Labs addressed the results and is doing the work to improve on these recent results.

I read on another popular board that these batches that fell short of expectation will be removed and new batches will be improved.

Also, the source stated there that future 3rd-party testing is being planned and we all look forward to seeing more results.

Last edited:
Hi.

If you use our products or have recently received your order, we would appreciate it if you would post your feedback in this thread.

Also feel free to ask if you have any questions, you can ask them right here, to me in private messages or to store support, on our email.

There are a lot of questions lately about when the track number will be issued, we remind you that for security reasons track number is issued not at once, first order is processed and sent, then some time passes and track is automatically loaded into a personal account. Please do not worry if it takes a little longer than usual, if the order status says it is shipped, then the track number will be uploaded soon and you will be able to track the location of your order.

Don’t worry – products are all completely safe and high-quality – there is no major issue and no problem with sterility or safety – just some results did not meet expectations.

Please keep in mind that these are tests paid for by the source, blind samples, and no one would even know about any of them if the source didn't share it.
They posted all the results, not just the best results.

How often do you see a source test their own products, get some results that may not meet expectations, but post them anyway?

I hope this level of transparency will mean something to people and be respected.

DECA-300 result was 263.34 mg/mL (post quoted below):

BOLD-300 result was 263.22 mg/mL (post quoted below):

Although some of the results are only a little bit outside of the industry's typically acceptable +/- 10% label (263 mg / 300 mg = ~88%), Pharmacom Labs addressed the results and is doing the work to improve on these recent results.

I read on another popular board that these batches that fell short of expectation will be removed and new batches will be improved.

Also, the source stated there that future 3rd-party testing is being planned and we all look forward to seeing more results.
Ok I understand that it was under dosed

Thank you for your answer and transparency

I have some test U coming from you, glad to see it was not impacted

Ordered Test E last Saturday from w2 and it got here today! That was quick. It was my first order so really hoping this stuff is solid.
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it. If you plan to have blood tests while using our products, we'd appreciate you posting the results in this thread.

How long is the eastern promo?
Hi, you can find detailed information about promotions on our official website, in the news section. Unfortunately we do not have exact information about the date of the end of the promotion, so it's better not to put off your order for a long time, if you want to buy something and get a bonus, it's better to do it as soon as possible.

You keep ignoring my question.

There was an issue found in your production line, it was 2 months ago, and you promised by that time that you will communicate about it, something that you never did

Only guess that I can make now is that you are trying to hide some kind of concerning issue.
Hi, I'm sorry you feel like we're ignoring your question, as my colleague answered earlier, it was about several analyses of our products, which have been published in this thread for several months. Information about this situation has already been passed on to our management and the problem has been solved, everything is fine now, you don't have to worry about the quality of our products.

@Pharmacom Support i recieved my pack today after 5 weeks. Order was completely wrong. I ordered 1 tren 200, 1 bottle of EQ, 50 10mg anavar and 1 blister of arimidex. I only recieved the arimidex and a blister of turnibol which i didnt even order.

...50 10mg anavar and 1 blister of arimidex. I only recieved the arimidex and a blister of turnibol which i didnt even order.
@Loualda69 just curious if it was a typo, maybe I misunderstand, or did you say you ordered 50 boxes of 10 mg Anavar?
wow, that would be a lot of Anavar! :)

If so, with that large or an order, I think your order may have to come split up in multiple packs.
Maybe the other items are still coming?
Do you have multiple tracking numbers in the order details?

@Loualda69 just curious if it was a typo, maybe I misunderstand, or did you say you ordered 50 boxes of 10 mg Anavar?

If so, your order would have to come split up in multiple packs.

50 tablets of 10mg anavar. I emailed you guys via the contact option on the basicstero site. There was only 1 tracking number.

If so, with that large or an order, I think your order may have to come split up in multiple packs.

You should be able to see it in my order details. I was expecting a bigger package and it didnt have the items i ordered. Just 1. I emailed you guys via the support function. I had to wait 5 weeks to get this so you can understand my frustration.

Hi, I'm sorry you feel like we're ignoring your question, as my colleague answered earlier, it was about several analyses of our products, which have been published in this thread for several months. Information about this situation has already been passed on to our management and the problem has been solved, everything is fine now, you don't have to worry about the quality of our products.
All good.

Thanks for answering

50 tablets of 10mg anavar. I emailed you guys via the contact option on the basicstero site. There was only 1 tracking number.
Basictsero doesn't sell 50 count of Anavar. That is why I was confused.
They only have 100 count boxes. Are you sure your ordered 50? did you order from Basicstero.ws (link in the "code" box below)?
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
You should be able to see it in my order details. I was expecting a bigger package and it didnt have the items i ordered. Just 1. I emailed you guys via the support function. I had to wait 5 weeks to get this so you can understand my frustration.
Yes, I understand your frustration bro -- I shoot and build/customize guns for a hobbie and it seems like half the time I orders some gun parts online something is missing or there is a blemished items etc., so i know the feeling and it sucks because then I have to try to explain to the seller and take pictures etc. I get it, it sucks.

How many days has it been since your contacted the source about this issue?

I'm just trying to help and see if there is anything I know or can do to help you. But I was confused about the size of your order. With large orders (such as if you did order 50 Anavar) things would likely comes split up in multiple different packs which may arrive on different days (sometime many days apart).
So I was just asking to try to help.

But, how would I see your order details? I don't even know your order number and I don't have any special access to see your private communications with the source. I can't see any emails you have sent to the source nor can I see the "Contact Us" communications.

I can only see what any other customer can see; I do NOT have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, orders, shipping, or payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons).

Direct communication with the source, although it may take some time, is your best and most efficient option.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site (link below) is the most direct way to contact the source:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Also, I will send you a PM shortly with some more info to try to help you.