MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Maybe he couldn't delete his post in time because LE already kicked in his door.

That should be grounds for immediate ban, I reported it and you guys should too.

Maybe he couldn't delete his post in time because LE already kicked in his door.

That should be grounds for immediate ban, I reported it and you guys should too.
I agree. That person is a dummy. He puts every body that used or is using this source at risk

Yeah its enough guys, i think he got it now...

Man, you cant edit posts here after a few minutes...

That's why I quoted him within like 5 minutes so he would see It and delete it, but nothing. Now all we can do is report it and hope that admin will delete it.

Yeah its enough guys, i think he got it now...

Man, you cant edit posts here after a few minutes...
I know he was trying to help by giving a review. But people have to remember every body can see this form.plus if he read this whole thread he would have known not to post this. It was talked about already.

You snap the tops off. There are videos on YouTube for HCG amps and how to open them with clean breaks.

You could also buy empty vials and just load them up all at once.

On another note: Pharmacom prices are super high. Geez!
that's why I didn't understand what the hell this dude was talking about. he's talking about putting the needle right to the top of a glass bottle no fucking way. I remember having to use a small file and go around the edges and then snap it off carefully and I'm guessing you're still the same way what this guys talking about I have no clue

You snap the tops off. There are videos on YouTube for HCG amps and how to open them with clean breaks.

You could also buy empty vials and just load them up all at once.

On another note: Pharmacom prices are super high. Geez!
Super high? Bro, we provide the lowest prices available on the market. Have you at least seen our price list? Price list in our store? Which brands are you comparing with? Have you seen our production line? I put this video again special for you and guys who did not see it yet:
Video Removed
Soon there will be more videos. We have full control over the production cycle, guarantees of the manifested amounts of active agents, pharmaceutical grade quality. We check all raw materials and final products, I published here photos of both our chromotographs even with a paper (special for MESO members), I published test results. Have you read my post about HGH? Have you seen so many evidences of the high quality production line from at least one brand you are comparing us with? I very doubt it! In any case everyone is a free person and can chose what he wants. People wanting really high quality products will always chose them even if the price is a bit higher. Sorry, it can not be very low. All equipment you have seen on the video (and this was only one single line from several) require huge amounts of investments. On the other side you get a safe top-notch product.
@Pharmacom Labs

why don't you start producing aromasin? arimidex is outdated in my opinion, Exemestane is far superior.

12.5mg pills would be AWESOME
Yes, aromasin is a good thing, I agree and we are considering its production in the future.

Good god smh I didn't even realize I posted that pic, we were supposed to take pics of the package for insurance reasons or whatever not post it on here..... I'm fixing it

SMH Major party foul that one wasn't on purpose I wish I wouldn't of posted and rushed off.....can one of the admin remove it in a reasonable amount of time....if I get a message to them?

Damn just saw some of your guys post you guys need to calm down, if it was on purpose yeah that's a dumb ass mistake but when your uploading pics in a rush shit happens........ and shit gets fixed chill

Damn just saw some of your guys post you guys need to calm down, if it was on purpose yeah that's a dumb ass mistake but when your uploading pics in a rush shit happens........ and shit gets fixed chill

You don't post pictures or anything in a rush on MESO, because it's there for good, you'll learn that. I bet you didn't turn location services off on your phone before taking the pictures either. And everything said was only to help you, hopefully admin will help you now.

I've used
Super high? Bro, we provide the lowest prices available on the market. Have you at least seen our price list? Price list in our store? Which brands are you comparing with? Have you seen our production line? I put this video again special for you and guys who did not see it yet:
Video Removed
Soon there will be more videos. We have full control over the production cycle, guarantees of the manifested amounts of active agents, pharmaceutical grade quality. We check all raw materials and final products, I published here photos of both our chromotographs even with a paper (special for MESO members), I published test results. Have you read my post about HGH? Have you seen so many evidences of the high quality production line from at least one brand you are comparing us with? I very doubt it! In any case everyone is a free person and can chose what he wants. People wanting really high quality products will always chose them even if the price is a bit higher. Sorry, it can not be very low. All equipment you have seen on the video (and this was only one single line from several) require huge amounts of investments. On the other side you get a safe top-notch product.

Yes, aromasin is a good thing, I agree and we are considering its production in the future.
I've used optimum pharma with success and had very high bloods on their test. All I've ran is TestE and P/Deca/Tren A and E. The tren was good. I gained 24lbs in 16 weeks on the Deca but I have no other indicator if it was real.

They have the highest prices I've seen until yours. But they offer freebies with orders over x amount that somewhat is a counterbalance.

Before I get the shill flag thrown: I'm just answering the man's question. I'm in now way affiliated with the UGL.

Sponsors