MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

that nakes absolutely no sense.... when you go to pick it up since there was a notice you have to show id and sign for it....
I've never had to sign for ems packages.
I could be mistaken. You see... guys if yoг live there and are not sure how it works, from where I can know it. Let`s wait the first feedbacks and will see how it works. We sent a lot by ems but we never asked our customers about signatures. Our bulk customers received parcels without problems and that was the only important thing to know for me.

I could be mistaken. You see... guys if yoг live there and are not sure how it works, from where I can know it. Let`s wait the first feedbacks and will see how it works. We sent a lot by ems but we never asked our customers about signatures. Our bulk customers received parcels without problems and that was the only important thing to know for me.
Any update for when you expect to have domestic us.basicstero stocked up?

ok as far as I'm concerned you've answered mostly every question pretty efficiently. when receiving a notice that you will be notified once your merchandise has cleared China how long does that. In China last?

ok as far as I'm concerned you've answered mostly every question pretty efficiently. when receiving a notice that you will be notified once your merchandise has cleared China how long does that. In China last?
My status on webpage said shipped then within 2 days I got shipping number. So I guess it takes a day or 2 to clear China.

wasn't there at tread somewhere recently that they were on holiday in China until the 5th of May or am I mistaken?
Yes they have a Holiday till may 5 then shipping will resume. It was in this thread a couple pages back

good so I wasn't dreaming that. lol.thank you so much biglumber69 for your info. I hate sounding paranoid or to worrisome but the reason for that is I've had hell with another distributor I had my money set for a week and no one will pick up the money and no one would tell me what was going on I was so annoyed with the whole situation the prices were great and it seemed like the product was going to be good I did read some good things from other people but then on the other hand I also read some bad so maybe sometimes I should just listen to my God and not pull the trigger so quickly. I was able to retrieve my money but now they're at adding all kinds of incentives to reorder what to do what to do

I would read meso and get information on good sources. You can use the search button and see if anyone here has used the source you are talking about. If not post a theard in the underground asking about that source. Good luck

I would read meso and get information on good sources. You can use the search button and see if anyone here has used the source you are talking about. If not post a theard in the underground asking about that source. Good luck
its people like you that make this place worth coming back to. again I'm an old timer and this is not my first rodeo I've been doing this for so many years I'm embarrassed to tell you how long or how old I am. let's just say if I'm at a pool party I've got people walking up to me asking me damn how old are you you can't believe that I'm a such great shape at my age lol stay strong bro

Package arrived. Every thing was there including the $200 free gear. It took 7 days from when I placed the order to my door step. EMS does require a signature.

I got a better one. HEMROID OIL. Really.

I dont like the fact that you have to sign for packs. Is this common with this source?

I've never received a pack from this source but I have received EMS deliveries before, actually got one last week and no signature required. That probably depends on where you are and where the package is coming from and maybe even other factors that we don't know about.

Sent an email to basicstero, and says the restock will happen this upcoming week. Hopefully this is true, I'm chomping at the bit as well..
Guys, I did not want to tell it in advance. we have already several hundreds vials in our USA warehouse, but unfortunately this is not the full stock. The rest of items will be restocked very soon, several days. It is on its way... Not all positions will be available now, but most of them shall be. You have to wait not a long time...
Just out of interest. Why are you no longer a sponsor at professional muscle ?
Because we had nothing in our US warehouse to offer and no international store launched yet. We paid 1200$ monthly for nothing. And not many members read the thread as I could understand. Probably we will relaunch it after restocking. However there are also other good boards... Will see.
2-3 days as a rule.

wasn't there at tread somewhere recently that they were on holiday in China until the 5th of May or am I mistaken?
We start shipping orders only on fifth of May but we accept them now as well. You can place orders, no problem with it.

Last edited: