MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My pack was over a month late and I had to deal with all sorts of shit. Now, I am waiting on domestic to fill so I can get my compensation. Sucks because. I have to wait to start my cycle

if i make ten orders at same time can u ship it in one package with ine ship fee?

wondering this same thing....if we make more then one order will they both just ship together? i dont care about the extra shipping costs ill pay it again BUT would rather them ship together so i dont have to deal with the hastle of sweatin my balls off on two packages versus one

Just in case people havent heard darius is price matching basicstero and giving an extra 5% discount. Hes also been around much longer. I know basicstero is also domestic which appeals to some. But for those that dont care about international I would get on that shit. Also packs have been arriving in 7 days from darius to the US. I dont really care which one u choose just trying to save some people some money.

Understood but that promo only lasts a week or something. Wasnt expecting anyone to turn down that promo. I wouldnt either but I got enough gear right now....was just a thought.

Also his international comes from an EU country at least thats what I read. And according to him he hasnt lost a pack since 2011.

@Pharmacom Labs well I have ordered from Darius before and it DID come from an EU country....just so u know;)

Are you Darius' official Meso rep now? Wipe the slobber off your chin and take your shill job to the proper thread.

I was told by Pharmacom.Labs that my package would not be sent out until it went through customs in China???

Had to take advantage of that $300/$200 offer. Never had an intl shipment issue before so hopefully this one is no different

I was told by Pharmacom.Labs that my package would not be sent out until it went through customs in China???
Hey man you really like this guys shit? Whats all the hype about? Dont you think his prices are a little high especially for a international source? I just want your opinion :) Thanks

@Pharmacom Labs well I have ordered from Darius before and it DID come from an EU country....just so u know;)
well I can send to you a parcel from china and will provide an European tracking number and you will be able to track it by the European post... so that you would know... I know where Darius ships from. This is the wrong subject to discuss it in public. And it is does not matter. You are writing in the wrong thread.
Looks like the owners mite be Russian?

Not quite exactly. Guys, I never hided the info. In the very first page is written that our lab has been founded in Moldova and first years we produced our products there. People, which organized it are from Moldova. But speak Russian as native language very good.And Russia is the biggest CIS country and we had a good support there, have the widest market there, so, yes, lot of our athletes in Russia are sponsored by us. We also provide 10% discount for Russians. I like Russians. It is a very strange, but a good nation. In general.
sorry bud, you understood something wrong. I always reply that I provide the tracking number as soon as the parcel leaves the Chinese custom. This is our safety precaution. I meant only this. However it does not delay the delivery itself. The parcel is on the way, you just get the tracking number in a while. Usually within 4-5 days after it has been handed over to the postal service. And yes, this time includes also custom clearance in China.
Got my package from international normal shipping no signature took 10 days .very good packaging
joshtes, thank you for your feedback! You see guys? I said international delivery can take up to 20 days but this is the worse scenario. Usually much faster. And EMS shipping 4-7 days! So please stop telling our delivery time is longer as Darius has, that our parcels do not come through etc. We have been dealing with gear for years and know how to manage these things safely. And no signature required as you can see!!!

Total eta of 14 days
It is not so bad for regular mail. Yes, we take 3 days for preparing. We have the same shippers for bulk orders to different countries and for retail orders, so they are always overloaded. And 10 days delivery, including also custom clearance in China. It is not so bad for cheap and safe order. With ems you can reduce this time down to roughly 7 days.

It is not so bad for regular mail. Yes, we take 3 days for preparing. We have the same shippers for bulk orders to different countries and for retail orders, so they are always overloaded. And 10 days delivery, including also custom clearance in China. It is not so bad for cheap and safe order. With ems you can reduce this time down to roughly 7 days.

But EMS requires signature correct?

I have been told as follows: if you open your appartment door and pick the parcel up, the signature is required. If you are not at home or do not open the door and pick the parcel in the postal office (they will leave a notification) you can take it without signature. I do not now myself to be honest, how it works. But we had already lot of ems orders and I hope people will leave feedbacks as soon as they receive. I ask everyone about this.

I have been told as follows: if you open your appartment door and pick the parcel up, the signature is required. If you are not at home or do not open the door and pick the parcel in the postal office (they will leave a notification) you can take it without signature. I do not now myself to be honest, how it works. But we had already lot of ems orders and I hope people will leave feedbacks as soon as they receive. I ask everyone about this.
that nakes absolutely no sense.... when you go to pick it up since there was a notice you have to show id and sign for it....