MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I don't know about anyone else. But to me vacines have such a bad rap. I won't touch it just because of the name... Since it a new thing, Might be wise to come up with a new name other then vacine...
"New gene doping technology"

First time ordering through this website. Accidantly paid to much using bit coins since I thought in euros rather than dollars.

It has been 5 hours already and the status of my order still says "payment being checked" Starting to sweat here what can I do?

Already contacted frank using wickr but no response at all.

Please help me out or enlighten me on the purchase process.

First time ordering through this website. Accidantly paid to much using bit coins since I thought in euros rather than dollars.

It has been 5 hours already and the status of my order still says "checking payment". Starting to sweat here what can I do?

Your fine chill out. Smoke a J

It has been 5 hours already and the status of my order still says "payment being checked" Starting to sweat here what can I do?

If you paid to much it will just get stored on your profile.

Here is some help don't post step by step what you did. It well go through 5 hours is nothing.

So is the gear really that good? I am kind off tired to the ugl around here in the Netherlands. Almost everything is underdosed

What is your Wickr ID?
frankph.

by the way, i have read hear some concerns regarding heart issues on this vaccine if i remember right. It won`t be an issue with it. This vaccine has an impact only on skeletal muscles, our cardiac muscle is a striated muscle tissue, so, it won`t be influenced. This is one of the key factors. I will provide more scientific description soon. The lab synthesizing it works in partnership with us and exclusively for us.

frankph.

by the way, i have read hear some concerns regarding heart issues on this vaccine if i remember right. It won`t be an issue with it. This vaccine has an impact only on skeletal muscles, our cardiac muscle is a striated muscle tissue, so, it won`t be influenced. This is one of the key factors. I will provide more scientific description soon. The lab synthesizing it works in partnership with us and exclusively for us.

I was only referencing an article about mice that have been given a myostatin vaccine. I was actually surprised that the mice showed a reduced cardiac rate after it had been administered. While the vaccine may have no direct cardiac issues the heart will still have additional stress pumping more blood to more area. I would also assume that the heart would be less stressed than using large Anabolic cycles and heavy lifting were it has been shown to cause issues with the left ventricular (if I'm not mistaken). It will definitely be interesting to see results .