MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Is @Pharmacom Labs.... still ran by Frank????or another rep!!??
Yes, it's Frank
Anyone had pharmacom gear sized here. I ordered my test e a long time ago and well it said it was in The US on the 4th of This month well still have not recived my stuff.
Hi, please send me details in PM (acc. name, order.NR .. etc)
Ok, when will you get back to him about this issue?

Just saying I never seen this before isn't the solution to the problem. Maybe this is an outlier but a sense of urgency needs to happen when a fuzzy matter is in a vial of gear.

Frank
We discuss now in PM, I asked some questions and additional pictures. Right after I will post here what we will do

I have a question I hope you guys can help me with. I began a primo cycle over a month ago, and finished my first vial of product. This wasn't my first experience with Primo, so the classic "got kicked in the ass by a donkey" Primobolan PIP was a not-so-pleasant indicator that what I was using was indeed the real deal.

I transitioned to pharmacom's prim 200 product which I ordered a few weeks ago. Strangely, the little box that arrived actually had a vial of Deca (Nan D300) inside it. Very weird. Thankfully, the seller was great and immediately rushed me a replacement vial. It arrived and the vial matched the primo box it came in, so I thought all was good.

I've injected the Pharma Prim 200 three or four times now, but despite expecting at least as much PIP (due to the increased concentration) I have actually had ZERO PIP.

While I would normally rejoice at no pain with Primo, it has me spooked that it's not actually Primobolan. I checked Pharmacom's scratch off code against their website and it says it's legit product. I can chalk up the original mistake to a packaging error (wrong vial in box) but the idea that I'm injecting Who-knows-what into my body is not a good feeling.

Is what I'm experiencing normal? Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I should do, or if there is another explanation for this lack of PIP?

Thanks,

TBG

the primo 200 is a new product, maybe they haven't dialed in the production, but it's strange that it has less pip than the primo 100.

I have a question I hope you guys can help me with. I began a primo cycle over a month ago, and finished my first vial of product. This wasn't my first experience with Primo, so the classic "got kicked in the ass by a donkey" Primobolan PIP was a not-so-pleasant indicator that what I was using was indeed the real deal.

I transitioned to pharmacom's prim 200 product which I ordered a few weeks ago. Strangely, the little box that arrived actually had a vial of Deca (Nan D300) inside it. Very weird. Thankfully, the seller was great and immediately rushed me a replacement vial. It arrived and the vial matched the primo box it came in, so I thought all was good.

I've injected the Pharma Prim 200 three or four times now, but despite expecting at least as much PIP (due to the increased concentration) I have actually had ZERO PIP.

While I would normally rejoice at no pain with Primo, it has me spooked that it's not actually Primobolan. I checked Pharmacom's scratch off code against their website and it says it's legit product. I can chalk up the original mistake to a packaging error (wrong vial in box) but the idea that I'm injecting Who-knows-what into my body is not a good feeling.

Is what I'm experiencing normal? Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I should do, or if there is another explanation for this lack of PIP?

Thanks,

TBG
Did u check the authenticity code and dod u order from frank or darius

Yup, as stated I checked the scratch off code against the website and it says it's legit. I got it from Darius, who I have to say was excellent to deal with. (I offered to send him back the Deca that was sent by mistake, and he said "keep it as a gift.").

I almost feel bad being critical of the product at all, but when every other primo I've taken has caused classic PIP and this vial has resulted in absolutely none, it's definitely got me concerned.

Did u check the authenticity code and dod u order from frank or darius

I wouldn't knock it just yet. I've gone through spells with pip especially with the 500 I ran. Sometimes very little pain. A couple times I was crippled. That being said it does concern me that you got a deca bottle inside a primo box. This coupled with several people stating anomalies with their products makes me question this production being as fool proof and high tech as onces been thought to believe. Nothing against you but do we just have a lot ofor boys crying wolf or is there any validity to any of the other claims.

I wouldn't knock it just yet. I've gone through spells with pip especially with the 500 I ran. Sometimes very little pain. A couple times I was crippled. That being said it does concern me that you got a deca bottle inside a primo box. This coupled with several people stating anomalies with their products makes me question this production being as fool proof and high tech as onces been thought to believe. Nothing against you but do we just have a lot ofor boys crying wolf or is there any validity to any of the other claims.

If Primo was the only product I was using, and if it were most any other AAS, I would agree with you about the "wait and see" strategy. But as we all know, Primo is a subtle AAS, and more about what you don't see than what you do. I'm also running test cyp and Anavar, so it will be very difficult or impossible for me to discern any appreciable difference -- at least not for another month or so.

update on my VERY clear bottle of cypionate that was received a week ago along with the other three darker bottles. Well I started the inject the day after my last post here in the pcom thread. I frontloaded 750 this week and will be running 500 for the 10 weeks after. Anyhow I will continue to keep you guys updated.....also, I will be stopping the trt cypionate for a bit which I know is good, to make sure i'm trucking along good with the pcom stuff. So far I haven't felt the jump in sex drive and strength that I would normally feel but Its too early to judge so I will be back in a week with info..

shit i've gotten domestic orders within 3-4 days after clearing the funds. within the last month

Same. Both times I've ordered domestic US I've gotten the orders in just a few days.

Edit: The TestE300 I've got seems good too. I'm running a TRT dose of it and my libido seems good. If it were bunk I expect I would have crappy libido because my testosterone would be low and I would be shut down. And my libido is shitty without testosterone injections because I have crap testosterone levels naturally.

Back