MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello,
I didn't saw something like this, could you please send more detailed pictures of rubber cap and metal cover (crimping place) ?
Do you same needle after injection ? May be some blood could get into vial
Because for me it's really looks strange

Yep, some crazy russian bacterias gained some weight and now they will try to kill someone. Please do not let they go!

Dude, he said it was a bottle he just opened and reconstituted. He did not inject yet. Blood from a needle is not the answer. This honestly looks like some type of fuzz ball or dirty working conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, he said it was a bottle he just opened and reconstituted. He did not inject yet. Blood from a needle is not the answer. This honestly looks like some type of fuzz ball or dirty working conditions.

My bad, sorry.
And I really don't know what is this. I saw problem like this for the first time

While we're on the topic of shitty quality, anyone ever seen this in their GH?
ae37b144d7124c94925296a031feb944.jpg
cd939b960cd3124ef7b790e643a80606.jpg

Honestly, that's scary shit.

Anyone had pharmacom gear sized here. I ordered my test e a long time ago and well it said it was in The US on the 4th of This month well still have not recived my stuff.

There is more I just already opened and used but all in all we will see ill.hit y'all up with any good or.bad news took 2 weeks to.get to me from overseas

Anyone had pharmacom gear sized here. I ordered my test e a long time ago and well it said it was in The US on the 4th of This month well still have not recived my stuff.

There's always a delay when it arrives in the US and the updated information from your tracking # can also be delayed too when it's posted.

Frank

Back