MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Thanks for the feedback guys, not stressing about it too much after hearing from you all. I didn't say anything about it not "feeling" good, I didn't even open it yet. So I can't judge it's quality on any basis other than the color i asked about just so there is no confusion @tdad. But I will be starting cycle very shortly and i'll start with the clear one and go from there

I'm using pharmacom TestE300 right now. Using low dose TRT between 120-200mg/week. Plan on getting blood work on Monday at my primary physician.

Thanks for the feedback guys, not stressing about it too much after hearing from you all. I didn't say anything about it not "feeling" good, I didn't even open it yet. So I can't judge it's quality on any basis other than the color i asked about just so there is no confusion @tdad. But I will be starting cycle very shortly and i'll start with the clear one and go from there
Don't know if you front load or planned to but if you're worried it may be bunk, front load and you'll know it's not working a lot sooner and waste less time.

While we're on the topic of shitty quality, anyone ever seen this in their GH?
ae37b144d7124c94925296a031feb944.jpg
cd939b960cd3124ef7b790e643a80606.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while were on the topic of shitty quality.... Anyone ever seen this shit in a vial of GH?
Achilles26 sending it too simec. That way you can wait 4 months. Then they'll tell you is g2g :rolleyes:

Haha I'd rather just have them send me some bunk dbol for my troubles

I'm starting second guess my self for using this company for my first cycle, seems like a lot of complaints lately. But damn it look like a baby gremlin is in his bottle

Looks like the bottle is used...? I can't tell when I blow it up its fuzzy. Looks like bacterial growth. If it's new then ehh that's not cool but if it's used I'd dare say you've contaminated it by poor sanitary measures.

Looks like the bottle is used...? I can't tell when I blow it up its fuzzy. Looks like bacterial growth. If it's new then ehh that's not cool but if it's used I'd dare say you've contaminated it by poor sanitary measures.
I had just popped the top off, reconstituted with BW water and then after it all dissolved into the liquid in the fridge for about 5 minutes I pulled it out and saw that bad boy in there. I'm assuming it was in the powder already and I couldn't see it until the powder dissolved.

- I wash my hands pre injection and always wipe everything with its own alcohol wipe

Oh ok sorry it was hard to tell how much was actually in vial. Hmm thats pretty odd. Gh is very fragile and I've seen it crash but it was cloudy not a definite fuzz ball. Just brainstorming ideas I can't come up with a scenario to explain that foreign object.

Oh ok sorry it was hard to tell how much was actually in vial. Hmm thats pretty odd. Gh is very fragile and I've seen it crash but it was cloudy not a definite fuzz ball. Just brainstorming ideas I can't come up with a scenario to explain that foreign object.
No worries. I'm not trying to end up like Bostin Lloyd

While we're on the topic of shitty quality, anyone ever seen this in their GH?
ae37b144d7124c94925296a031feb944.jpg
cd939b960cd3124ef7b790e643a80606.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello,
I didn't saw something like this, could you please send more detailed pictures of rubber cap and metal cover (crimping place) ?
Do you same needle after injection ? May be some blood could get into vial
Because for me it's really looks strange
Whatever it is, it looks like the GH is working...lol
Yep, some crazy russian bacterias gained some weight and now they will try to kill someone. Please do not let they go!

Last edited:
Back