MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Doesn't it also increase fed efficiency so you tend to not store fat and just build muscle?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Idk all the complete benefits from tren, but I know it works well with cutting and bulking.. My friend uses to cut fat.. I never had to cut, always just trying to put on a clean bulk.. You tried clen? Never used it before but I see a good bit of people using it based on some cycles I read on here

Idk all the complete benefits from tren, but I know it works well with cutting and bulking.. My friend uses to cut fat.. I never had to cut, always just trying to put on a clean bulk.. You tried clen? Never used it before but I see a good bit of people using it based on some cycles I read on here
Nah fuck that shit, I'm not trying to be jittery as fuck and have to monitor Taurine and K intake with minerals...too much work.

If anything I'd just throw Anavar in. And fuck winstrol too, not trying to go through physical pain induced by a drug lol

Nah fuck that shit, I'm not trying to be jittery as fuck and have to monitor Taurine and K intake with minerals...too much work.

If anything I'd just throw Anavar in. And fuck winstrol too, not trying to go through physical pain induced by a drug lol

Yeah I do also read comments like that using the clen... And yea I tried Winstrol , it definitely works, but I already have some discomfort in my shoulders and elbows so I stay away from Winstrol .. I think tren will do the trick! Especially if you take your diet seriously and get that cardio in you will do great with the tren!

Yeah I do also read comments like that using the clen... And yea I tried Winstrol , it definitely works, but I already have some discomfort in my shoulders and elbows so I stay away from Winstrol .. I think tren will do the trick! Especially if you take your diet seriously and get that cardio in you will do great with the tren!
Thanks mate!

How's the new stealth coming along? Will it actually be done by the end of January or are you guys pulling my leg as you guys have been since back in september?
Sorry man but I don't have any new information, last status is that part of new method is already done and being tested now. Our prod.team promises that new method will be fully implemented till the end of January
Extended till 10th of February or January?
February ofc
Is there verification codes on ampules, all I see is on the box is verification code but there's no code? Any help?View attachment 57463
We have check codes on ampoules on batches produced since November. Your boxes must be produced earlier.

When I order from international warehouse to EU, will the original stickers and packaging be send in a different letter also to my address? How can I be 100% sure that the product I receive is for example test C?

Say maybe their was an error and I was send deca without the sticker and packaging.

Also, does the EU have free reshipping if ordered from international warehouse? The FAQ says no but is that true?

When I order from international warehouse to EU, will the original stickers and packaging be send in a different letter also to my address? How can I be 100% sure that the product I receive is for example test C?

Say maybe their was an error and I was send deca without the sticker and packaging.

Also, does the EU have free reshipping if ordered from international warehouse? The FAQ says no but is that true?
I have done stealth shipping just to see what it was about.. I'm not going to put in details but you will be able to identify which is which.. And I also got the original labels and stickers sent in a different package .. orals are easy to pick out which is which bc each oral compound has a different color.. And the vials and ampoules you will be able to tell which are which.. If you have trouble identify then just send pic to basicstero and get it resolved .. Also I think you have to pay an extra 15$ to get the original stickers and labeling,, could be wrong about the price but you basically just pay for shipping, you don't pay for the stickers or labels / boxes etc. Everything will be perfect! Goodluck!

Any update about EU warehouse?
Sorry but no news. We will inform everyone as soon as something change
As said @Damnham it's not a problem to identify which is which. If any doubts - you can ask me in PM.
If you want to receive original labels - you need to write it in comment for your order (in this case you will pay extra $ only for shipping)
And yes, our FAQ is still actual we are not reship to EU zone for free

Last edited:
Question from you regulars. . .

I ordered my gear and it came in a little quicker than I expected, not going to lie. Quicker as in within about a week kind of fast.

Should I be concerned if the code on the package comes up as a fake through the websites code check? I'll be starting my cycle tomorrow, but was just curious on other viewpoints regarding this. I understand there to be inherent risks not matter the supplier as the chance that at any point I could be the guy to get a bad or bunk batch. It's just the nature of this business. On the plus side, this brand is held in great standard on anaboliclab

please advise and thanks for your inout

I ordered my gear and it came in a little quicker than I expected, not going to lie. Quicker as in within about a week kind of fast.

Should I be concerned if the code on the package comes up as a fake through the websites code check? I'll be starting my cycle tomorrow, but was just curious on other viewpoints regarding this. I understand there to be inherent risks not matter the supplier as the chance that at any point I could be the guy to get a bad or bunk batch. It's just the nature of this business. On the plus side, this brand is held in great standard on anaboliclab

Ehm, are you sure that you write code on our site correctly ?
Because if you ordered from our store: http://int.basicstero.info/ (Anabolic steroids for sale. Buy steroids online for bodybuilding - Basicstero) - you received original product
Please send me your order NR and picture of check code in PM

You should have done research and you would realize this is a very stupid question. Go to their website and read the FAQ smh. Basicstero is pharmacom. You are getting it straight from pharmacom. So unless you ordered from the wrong site it is pointless to even check the codes.

There has been times I re typed numbers serval times bc I was getting false code... Just keep trying , some letters and numbers you might have scratched a little to hard.. If you got from the websites that he listed above this yes you are gaurenteed pharmacom gear..

Was Clomid stocked at the beginning of December? Because it said it was and my order got split into two shipments and its been over a month for the clomid and I have had zero responses... I got the other half of the order pretty quick though.

Was Clomid stocked at the beginning of December? Because it said it was and my order got split into two shipments and its been over a month for the clomid and I have had zero responses... I got the other half of the order pretty quick though.
I placed a order on dec 7th trying to get more clomid but they were out of stock.. If you live in the USA they have some in the domestic store

@Pharmacom Labs can you please come address this bullshit and squash this rumor for us
to be honest i don`t understand what is pre china warehouse or whatever he meant.
Amps are sold out for 2 reasons:
1. the demand on amps is not high at all. in this way we try to raise it.
2. in a couple of months we are going to have redesign of our amps. or better to say, we will use another type of amps at all. But the oil used stays the same, so the sale does not influence the quality. We guarantee this.

Reminder:
Due to coming Chinese new year our international warehouse will be able to ship orders only till the 19th of January. From the 20th of January till the roughly 5th of February we will not be able to ship. All orders placed after 18th of January will be shipped after 5th of February.
To smooth this down time we continue our promo till the 10th of February.
Only for international warehouse and only for orders paid by bitcoins. Conditions are the same:
for orders over $100 - $35 bonus;
for orders over $200 - $90 bonus;
for orders over $300 - $200 bonus;
for orders over $500 - $400 bonus;
for orders over $700 - $700 bonus.
Amps are excluded out of the promo, but we still leave the 50% discount as well.
In case of a seizure free bonus items are not reshipped. Only main paid items will be reshipped again.