MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

The quality went down when they moved? Its official..you dont have a clue about anything regarding pharmacom.

Carry on.

Btw moron... one Ampoule was tested and it was TNE.....

How can you be sure the quality of their Ampoules vs their vials are The same? Instead of insulting me maybe throw some knowledge my way on PCOM

Btw moron... one Ampoule was tested and it was TNE.....

How can you be sure the quality of their Ampoules vs their vials are The same? Instead of insulting me maybe throw some knowledge my way on PCOM

You know what dude I have listned to your bullshit for months now. Your a clown. You sound like a little girl that has her first boyfriend. You get so excited about all these different labs and you love to talk about what a stud you are.

Now your talking about pre china ampules that never existed. Your just making shit up as you go. @CdnGuy was right to call you out. Your a clown.

Go to evo where you and like minded individuals can rant about how cool you are and your fire ass gear that turns you into alphas. Oh ya and how you can finger bang bitched all night because your so cool.

Why dont you do the community a favor and not make shit up and lie. Its obvious you haven't clue about things. Who you trying to impress? Really?

You know what dude I have listned to your bullshit for months now. Your a clown. You sound like a little girl that has her first boyfriend. You get so excited about all these different labs and you love to talk about what a stud you are.

Now your talking about pre china ampules that never existed. Your just making shit up as you go. @CdnGuy was right to call you out. Your a clown.

Go to evo where you and like minded individuals can rant about how cool you are and your fire ass gear that turns you into alphas. Oh ya and how you can finger bang bitched all night because your so cool.

Why dont you do the community a favor and not make shit up and lie. Its obvious you haven't clue about things. Who you trying to impress? Really?

I'm trying to find out about Ampoules shit... take your Adex asswipe lol....

I didn't even read all that. Got up to stud and said yeah that's me lol

I was talking to a guy that bought PCOM a while back and what was said was the warehouse moved.... seriously fuck off man.

And you tagged CDN? Shit you're a pussy ass Bitch man... can't handle yourself with me. Unreal. I just came here to chat about the ampoule deal and I get this?

And you tagged CDN? Shit you're a pussy ass Bitch man... can't handle yourself with me. Unreal. I just came here to chat about the ampoule deal and I get this?

Jesus dude. Do us all a favor and just shut your cock gobbler. I tagged cdn because its just good form to do so when mentioning someone.

I dont need any ones help with you cupcake. You are a perfect example of the douche baggery that plagues meso now a days.

You contribute absolutely nothing of worth because your a joke.

If your not bragging about all your "gear" you have stashed your bragging about girls, or how much money you make. Please no one fucking cares!!

You ever hear the saying "the harder you try to prove something, the less true it is." Thats you hoss.

I know none of this will sink in because well...it just wont. So take your atrophied nut and fused spine and go to evo. You'll fit right in.

Later cupcake.

Btw thanks for reading all my post....lol oh btw
Jesus dude. Do us all a favor and just shut your cock gobbler. I tagged cdn because its just good form to do so when mentioning someone.

I dont need any ones help with you cupcake. You are a perfect example of the douche baggery that plagues meso now a days.

If your not bragging about all your "gear" you have stashed your bragging about girls, or how much money you make. Please no one fucking cares!!

You ever hear the saying "the harder you try to prove something, the less true it is." Thats you hoss.

I know none of this will sink in because well...it just wont. So take your atrophied nut and fused spine and go to evo. You'll fit right in.

Later cupcake.

You done? Want to tell me what's good with the Ampoules lol

Just wanted to calm everyone down. Sorry for late replies, got pneumonia, feeling terrible. All orders should be shipped on this Monday.
Also, i warn everyone in advance that due to chinese new year our international warehouse will be able to ship orders only till the 19th of January. From the 20th of January till the roughly 5th of February we will not be able to ship. All orders placed after 18th of January will be shipped after 5th of February.
To smooth this down time we continue our promo till the 10th of February.
Only for international warehouse and only for orders paid by bitcoins. Conditions are the same:
for orders over $100 - $35 bonus;
for orders over $200 - $90 bonus;
for orders over $300 - $200 bonus;
for orders over $500 - $400 bonus;
for orders over $700 - $700 bonus.
Amps are excluded out of the promo, but we still keep the 50% discount for amps.
In case of a seizure free bonus items are not reshipped. Only main paid items will be reshipped again.

I try to reply to all messages soon.

Later cupcake.

Damn the hate is strong with this one.
Just wanted to calm everyone down. Sorry for late replies, got pneumonia, feeling terrible. All orders should be shipped on this Monday.
Also, i warn everyone in advance that due to chinese new year our international warehouse will be able to ship orders only till the 19th of January. From the 20th of January till the roughly 5th of February we will not be able to ship. All orders placed after 18th of January will be shipped after 5th of February.
Only for international warehouse and only for orders paid by bitcoins. Conditions are the same:
Amps are excluded out of the promo, but we still leave the 50% discount as well.
In case of a seizure free bonus items are not reshipped. Only main paid items will be reshipped again.

Has anyone bought your Ampoules?

Later cupcake.

Since when did I ever mention my stash? Yeah dude you're a total creep. Until now I didn't know you existed. That's some creepy shit.

Amps are excluded out of the promo, but we still keep the 50% discount for amps.

Thank you for your help.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Latest posts