MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

You brain dead piece of shit. You're faggot tween ass is whining because your package is taking too long. If you weren't such a worthless piece of shit you would have read the emails they sent you and know exactly what is going on and how long to expect. Instead your bitch ass decided to go online and cry like a fucking bitch who's mother obviously babied his faggot ass way to much.
hey stupid fuck. I said order was still processing, not that it was shipped and I was wondering where tracking was.

Go drink your workout partners salty protein

hey stupid fuck. I said order was still processing, not that it was shipped and I was wondering where tracking was.

Go drink your workout partners salty protein
When you see mommy later ignore the new limp she has. I destroyed her asshole just now out of aggravation from you posts. Don't worry it will heal in a few days lol

N

na I just grabbed that for a friend.. I'm using the test p tren a , dbol, proviron , it's my first time using short esters, can't believe I'm doing it,, I hate needles and pinning. But heard tren a is the shit.. Only done tren e.. Day 2 though, starting off with the tren a at 75mg ed, but getting a little annoyed having to put that other 25mg in another vial.. Think I'm just going to up it to 100mg ed .. But would that mean I would need to up my test p? Did 200mg the first day but was planning on doing just 100mg Ed. So that would be 700mg of tren a every week and 700 mg of test p every week.??
In your situation, I'd either put the other 25mg in a sterile vial or switch to EOD @ 100mg. Hence the main problem with amps. I prefer ED with TrenA, too. Too many mood swings with EOD.

Also, when running tren, high test is a huge waste of money IMO. I run high tren (600mg/week is good) and TRT doses of test. Tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic than test. It's going to overpower any amount of test you inject. Increasing test just increases estrogen conversion. Just run enough to keep your mood up and your cock in the game.

Enjoy!

In your situation, I'd either put the other 25mg in a sterile vial or switch to EOD @ 100mg. Hence the main problem with amps. I prefer ED with TrenA, too. Too many mood swings with EOD.

Also, when running tren, high test is a huge waste of money IMO. I run high tren (600mg/week is good) and TRT doses of test. Tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic than test. It's going to overpower any amount of test you inject. Increasing test just increases estrogen conversion. Just run enough to keep your mood up and your cock in the game.

Enjoy!
I really appreciate such a positive reply... all these grown men acting like children... Responses like this is what meso should be about,, it's hard to get good info bc you got to go to pages of people bs shit talking... So thank you for feedback, this helps me.. Also yes I have been putting the extra 25mg into a sterile vial... I'm going to pm you my cycle and tell me what you think about it.

Seriously considering a contest prep stack! Anyone use their short ester Test, tren, mast before OR mix 2?

Guys.

Sorry if I missed someone in PM. If you still don't have an answer from me or from Frank - please write me again. And please do not hesitate to ask your question again

Thank you for understanding and have a nice weekend !

c3ec5c3b8c12f97d7a1f66a8a7eed8c9.jpg

Do you guys mainly use the US domestic or international warehouse? I have had zero issues with stuff shipped from Europe but had all 3 of my orders siezed when shipped from Hong Kong. I was wondering what the success rate from the US warehouse was like for you guys. I'm really tired of my stuff being taken by customs.

Do you guys mainly use the US domestic or international warehouse? I have had zero issues with stuff shipped from Europe but had all 3 of my orders siezed when shipped from Hong Kong. I was wondering what the success rate from the US warehouse was like for you guys. I'm really tired of my stuff being taken by customs.
Did you use stealth shipping? And also this could be wrong but I read once you get a seizure for whatever address you were getting it sent to gets flagged. So they might always check your international packages if that's the case.. Any input anyone? This could be false but I believe I read this somewhere on meso

I always use stealth shipping. And I have heard that about the address being flagged but I did the orders so close together I didn't receive the first letter until the other orders had shipped. I just lost out on $700 of promo items though and I'm pretty heated about it.

Wow 3 times? That doesnt sound like just bad luck or a coincidence.