MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

WOAH!! You post on like 100+ threads everyday since you got here asking for dem GTG sources (definitely naps btw, give them another order) but now you gained a shit ton of experience and research on a compound like tren, and you can give cycle advice?? Bruh, gaddam. You are the man.
Lmfao, thank you. I knew I wasn't the only one reading this stupid motherfuckers posts for the last couple weeks. @CherryChillin your a fucking clown, you have no business giving advice.

Lmfao, thank you. I knew I wasn't the only one reading this stupid motherfuckers posts for the last couple weeks.

Oh no, others have noticed and called him out (inb4 he finally reads these replies and attacks everyone with super homophobic remarks and calls is trannies because he has hardcore closet issues)

I will also admit that I was a naive brother who fell into the trap that is evo (I have learned since then) and I saw many posts by him under the same username there :D he probably ordered from roidmass already

Oh no, others have noticed and called him out (inb4 he finally reads these replies and attacks everyone with super homophobic remarks and calls is trannies because he has hardcore closet issues)

I will also admit that I was a naive brother who fell into the trap that is evo (I have learned since then) and I saw many posts by him under the same username there :D he probably ordered from roidmass already
Everyone was a noob at one time

I'm going to have to stop following this thread. I use pharmacom so I like to stay as up to date as possible but
Almost a week since payment received and order still processing. They didn't use to be so slow.
shit like this is driving me nuts. It says right in the confirmation email that it takes 7-10 days before it clears then you get a tracking number. I think I'll lose my shit if I see another stupid fucking impatient tween whining because he doesn't get an update every 5 mins on his 1 fucking pack of dbol and bottle of test.

Godam whiney cocksuckers. Ask your mommy where your fucking dbol is lol

Did you see the post above? You impatient stupid fucking whining tween. And your crying in the wrong thread on top of it you pussy fuck. Ask your godam mommy where your dbol is faggot[/QUOTE

Bro They even sent out an email, saying that shit wasn't gonna get send out till AFTER the 3rd. granted it's the 6th now but again your buying a controlled fucking substance that was on sale!! from over seas on top of everything... Yall need to calm ur man tits and learn some patience

.. I see ur frustration fish, keep slaying em

I'm going to have to stop following this thread. I use pharmacom so I like to stay as up to date as possible but

shit like this is driving me nuts. It says right in the confirmation email that it takes 7-10 days before it clears then you get a tracking number. I think I'll lose my shit if I see another stupid fucking impatient tween whining because he doesn't get an update every 5 mins on his 1 fucking pack of dbol and bottle of test.

Godam whiney cocksuckers. Ask your mommy where your fucking dbol is lol

hey stupid fuck. I said order was still processing, not that it was shipped and I was wondering where tracking was.

Go drink your workout partners salty protein