MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Actually a suggestion and a opinion are not the same thing.. If they were they wouldn't be two different words

Like I said people can only make suggestions based on their opinions. You failed to read. Take it easy. That tren getting to you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said people can only make suggestions based on their opinions. You failed to read. Take it easy. That tren getting to you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well opinions are most likely false that's why I didn't ask for opinions

I'm sorry,, that just fish dude has always pissed me off.. I hate reading any of his post. I get what your saying though, but I'm going to stick with what I'm doing, if anything gets out of hand I'll drop dosage. Thanks brother, no hard feelings @mojuice87

Still no response from helper, frank, or basicstero website about an order placed after Thanks Giving. Started emailing and pming on Thursday night

Same issue, only mine is from 12/28
Had 1 response from helper a few days ago and no awnsers since. Hoping they're just "too" busy.

Same issue, only mine is from 12/28
Had 1 response from helper a few days ago and no awnsers since. Hoping they're just "too" busy.
Yes they are really busy I believe.. I have money I'm trying to send them that I owe them and I don't get a reply from that.. So if they don't even have the time to collect some money then that says something in my opinion.. I'm sure your issue will be resolved . Goodluck!

Yes they are really busy I believe.. I have money I'm trying to send them that I owe them and I don't get a reply from that.. So if they don't even have the time to collect some money then that says something in my opinion.. I'm sure your issue will be resolved . Goodluck!
Thnks for the reassurance, im slightly paranoid as ive been jipped before.
Thanks again

Thnks for the reassurance, im slightly paranoid as ive been jipped before.
Thanks again
Do you mean you been jipped by pharmacom or jipped by another source?? Bc I never read anyone post about getting ripped off by pharmacom.

NO NO NO! Lol jipped by another UGL
Yeah pharmacom is 100% reliable ! 20+ orders from me. Every now and then someone will try and come scam some free gear but it's obvious there full of shit.. So as long as you have proof of your order and your payments etc. then they will have no problem resolving your issue.. These guys are the only source I do business with, except I have to get pct elsewhere

What type of tren? I'm currently running
Tren a 75mg Ed week 1-8
Test prop 100mg Ed week 1-14
Dbol 50mg Ed week 1-5
Proviron 50ed week 1-14
I was running test e 600 tren a350 both pcom. I started the cycle on prop but I dont think short ester test is for me.
Were you dieting or gaining? I'm about to run that dose with test 300 and eq 600

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
im dieting for a Hawaiian vacation next week. I steered my cycle test npp dbol got up to 225 and then at week 8 switched to tren and I'm down to 205 with abbs

m New to these forums but I've been reading these reviews for months . Don't get me wrong I've been putting in work for a long time now and getting no where looking for a legit and potent hgh source or website . Can and will any of you guys pm or post . Thanks brothers I appreciate it !Pharma grade too guys lol . Not generics

I got you brother! Pay for my kits for the next couple years and I'll definitely point you in the right direction for that GH!

You see that magnifying glass at the top of the page? It does this super trippy thing that like shows your search terms across forums and threads

Good one, retard.

I suppose you joined the military cause your teacher said you were legally retarded after taking pre algebra as a senior.

Explain to me some basic biochemistry and human physiology.

WOAH!! You post on like 100+ threads everyday since you got here asking for dem GTG sources (definitely naps btw, give them another order) but now you gained a shit ton of experience and research on a compound like tren, and you can give cycle advice?? Bruh, gaddam. You are the man.