MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

N

na I just grabbed that for a friend.. I'm using the test p tren a , dbol, proviron , it's my first time using short esters, can't believe I'm doing it,, I hate needles and pinning. But heard tren a is the shit.. Only done tren e.. Day 2 though,

I started to enjoy pinning 4 to 5 days a week. But after about 10 weeks I have to find new injection sites because they're all sore. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

na I just grabbed that for a friend.. I'm using the test p tren a , dbol, proviron , it's my first time using short esters, can't believe I'm doing it,, I hate needles and pinning. But heard tren a is the shit.. Only done tren e.. Day 2 though, starting off with the tren a at 75mg ed, but getting a little annoyed having to put that other 25mg in another vial.. Think I'm just going to up it to 100mg ed .. But would that mean I would need to up my test p? Did 200mg the first day but was planning on doing just 100mg Ed. So that would be 700mg of tren a every week and 700 mg of test p every week.??

Whoa I've never ran 700 mg of tren a. Most I ever ran was 400 mg a week. I'd say 100mg eod of prop and tren is more than enough.

I usually do test prop @ 100mg
Mon, wed, fri, sun.

Tren a 100mg eod. That's what was recommended to me by my coach

Whoa I've never ran 700 mg of tren a. Most I ever ran was 400 mg a week. I'd say 100mg eod of prop and tren is more than enough.

I usually do test prop @ 100mg
Mon, wed, fri, sun.

Tren a 100mg eod. That's what was recommended to me by my coach

Oh shit, I guess I need to stop getting ideas from everyone else's cycles haha.. Some people on here run some crazy cycles,, I thought I was running a basic tren a cycle haha. My dose is high?

Oh shit, I guess I need to stop getting ideas from everyone else's cycles haha.. Some people on here run some crazy cycles,, I thought I was running a basic tren a cycle haha. My dose is high?

I think it's high yes. I've never ran that much tren. And I'm a pretty big guy too. Lol. But I do like to mix more compounds.

I think it's high yes. I've never ran that much tren. And I'm a pretty big guy too. Lol. But I do like to mix more compounds.

Yeah I run pretty basic cycles , I always make great gains off anything. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to drop my dose. Should I keep test p the same though? Also this is the most test I ever ran per week, I usually only do 500-600 of test e a week with my cycles

Yeah I run pretty basic cycles , I always make great gains off anything. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to drop my dose. Should I keep test p the same though? Also this is the most test I ever ran per week, I usually only do 500-600 of test e a week with my cycles

I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish with your Tren, but my first time with Tren was only 50 mg eod and 200 Mg test a week and I had great results for a recomp cycle.

I'm gonna up the Tren a bit next time since I found out I love the shit lol

Edit: Tren a and test e It doesn't take much Tren to get results.

I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish with your Tren, but my first time with Tren was only 50 mg eod and 200 Mg test a week and I had great results for a recomp cycle.

I'm gonna up the Tren a bit next time since I found out I love the shit lol
I thought 75mg Ed was pretty basic.. Also read eod is not enough. I'll change dosage, not trying to die haha

My buddys amps just landed, gave him 2 tracking numbers both came the same day. Turn around roughly 5 weeks. Said at first glance all looked good.
Point of this useless information is that some of yall need to "CHILL" Holly shit. Let the man do his job. If you can't be a little patient, quit ordering off of these holiday specials lol common sense.
But then again Walmart sucks year round so never mind

Last edited:
N

na I just grabbed that for a friend.. I'm using the test p tren a , dbol, proviron , it's my first time using short esters, can't believe I'm doing it,, I hate needles and pinning. But heard tren a is the shit.. Only done tren e.. Day 2 though, starting off with the tren a at 75mg ed, but getting a little annoyed having to put that other 25mg in another vial.. Think I'm just going to up it to 100mg ed .. But would that mean I would need to up my test p? Did 200mg the first day but was planning on doing just 100mg Ed. So that would be 700mg of tren a every week and 700 mg of test p every week.??
Okay. Got you. So, I have been watching enhanced athlete. A lot. And, there's this guy Coach Trevor, he gives phenomenal explanations on all these types of questions. That's my go to. Unless you wanna watch fucking Dylan Gemelli...

You're running your test very high IMO in regards to how high your tren dose is.
And this is my reasoning, which should make common sense to anyone. Not coming at you by saying that, but I this should make quite some good sense.

Say you're running high test high tren. Which would be your dose.
The high test increases e2 conversion to progesterone, which is where the build up of and the side effects of prolactin emit from.

In other words. Run enough test to prevent the sides of being shut down by the tren or deca in other cases.
I.e. 250...then, run that tren as high as you'd like, or can stand and what's reasonable for you.

If you have low test, you can easily control aromatase.

As far as pinning. Idk man I enjoy it myself. I'm a pin cushion. I hate not being able to pin ED. I'm running test c and e and pin Eod.

What size pin are you using? I like to use a 25g 1in COVIDEN for my glutes and quads. For shoulders I use a 5/8 in slin pin.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I would get some magnesium glycinate and taurate from kal and some theanine. You're going to need it to increase gaba in your cns to relax you. Ime I never get anxiety or depression anymore.

As far as eod pinning.
With Tren ace and test p. A lot of pro coaches would agree that running Ed is best. Your blood plasma levels of the hormones will be for one, constantly peaking and that's good, but also because it will prevent any type of fluctuation keeping you steady which will aid mentally and with side effects.

And Ed is best in general and especially when running high doses.

Okay. Got you. So, I have been watching enhanced athlete. A lot. And, there's this guy Coach Trevor, he gives phenomenal explanations on all these types of questions. That's my go to. Unless you wanna watch fucking Dylan Gemelli...

You're running your test very high IMO in regards to how high your tren dose is.
And this is my reasoning, which should make common sense to anyone. Not coming at you by saying that, but I this should make quite some good sense.

Say you're running high test high tren. Which would be your dose.
The high test increases e2 conversion to progesterone, which is where the build up of and the side effects of prolactin emit from.

In other words. Run enough test to prevent the sides of being shut down by the tren or deca in other cases.
I.e. 250...then, run that tren as high as you'd like, or can stand and what's reasonable for you.

If you have low test, you can easily control aromatase.

As far as pinning. Idk man I enjoy it myself. I'm a pin cushion. I hate not being able to pin ED. I'm running test c and e and pin Eod.

What size pin are you using? I like to use a 25g 1in COVIDEN for my glutes and quads. For shoulders I use a 5/8 in slin pin.

Thanks for your reply! I use 25g 1"

A lot. And, there's this guy Coach Trevor, he gives phenomenal explanations on all these types of questions. That's my go to. Unless you wanna watch fucking Dylan Gemelli...
CheChill, are you serious right now? Coach Trevor? I would take my advice from Jason Blaha before that.....and Dylan Gemelli is the man! Hes on 20 different compounds right now and put on 8 pounds in 4 months....tell me that aint Killin' shit?!

CheChill, are you serious right now? Coach Trevor? I would take my advice from Jason Blaha before that.....and Dylan Gemelli is the man! Hes on 20 different compounds right now and put on 8 pounds in 4 months....tell me that aint Killin' shit?!
You think Trevor makes good sense? And gemelli had a great video where he shoulder pressed 95lbs in 20° range of motion. Lol

Mybad people but I ain't tryna read 700+ pages lol . Is the hgh Basicstero has legit ? And potent ? Let me know please ! Thanks brothers !

Well Mr Riddler, you'd be none other than just fish who goes around in every thread talking shit.... you can't stfu so how about you just gtfo... I don't know of one person here that likes you, not fucking one!!!
What's the matter did I expose you and your boyfriend @Djt17's scam. I believe there is a dog on the case right now. You two bitches are going to be exposed then we will see who gets the fuck out bitch. You think I give a fuck if you or your faggot buddies like me? Your a bitch plain and simple

Mybad people but I ain't tryna read 700+ pages lol . Is the hgh Basicstero has legit ? And potent ? Let me know please ! Thanks brothers !

I've heard good things. Still waiting for a few people to post bloods on it. For some reason that is taking some time.

Sponsors

Latest posts