MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Waited to Start inquiring till Friday. Pmd frank and emailed website. Just Pmd PC helper today. We'll see. I'm sure they'll take care of it, it's just a pain in the ass waiting THIS long. 3 weeks even 4 ok... But at this rate I'm looking at at least a few more weeks minimal. If your in a hurry to get gear, I'd suggest US site

Waited to Start inquiring till Friday. Pmd frank and emailed website. Just Pmd PC helper today. We'll see. I'm sure they'll take care of it, it's just a pain in the ass waiting THIS long. 3 weeks even 4 ok... But at this rate I'm looking at at least a few more weeks minimal. If your in a hurry to get gear, I'd suggest US site
I heard there's a lot of issues with the domestic store

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Been having a lot of problems with shipping times last few orders. My bro ordered after thanks giving when they had that sale 40%off and items are still in Hong Kong.

I have had this issues a few times, but the package always comes.. Once pharmacom mails out your order they have no control over how fast you receive it or if you receive it at all.. Sometimes it's luck, I have had orders that a placed a week or two after other orders and sometimes it arrives before them.. Your package will come, if not you will get a pretty seizure letter atleast , just have patience!!! And maybe next time don't give your location of your package on here for everyone/anyone to see. You should want to be discreet as possible in my opinion .. Goodluck, sure you will receive though! 20+ orders from me, not one issue !

I have had this issues a few times, but the package always comes.. Once pharmacom mails out your order they have no control over how fast you receive it or if you receive it at all.. Sometimes it's luck, I have had orders that a placed a week or two after other orders and sometimes it arrives before them.. Your package will come, if not you will get a pretty seizure letter atleast , just have patience!!! And maybe next time don't give your location of your package on here for everyone/anyone to see. You should want to be discreet as possible in my opinion .. Goodluck, sure you will receive though! 20+ orders from me, not one issue !
You had no issues with basicstero? Thank you

You had no issues with basicstero? Thank you

The only thing that ever happened was recently , like a few pages back.. All it was is that I didn't receive tracking in like 2 weeks.. But I knew everything was most likely okay, and that they were just busy with holidays and someone might forgot to send me tracking.. But as soon as I mailed pharmacom about tracking, about 2-3 hours later they apologized and sent all 3 tracking codes for my order. Checked the tracking and they were already delivered. And they had already been delivered for 7-8 days.. So I received all 3 packages in less than 14 days which is incredible in my opinion bc of upcoming holidays, as I purchased the order on dec7 received on the 22nd,, the package a placed before dec 7 was a separate order and it showed up about a week after the 3 other packages... So as you can see , it's just a sit and wait kind of game and sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you got to wait it out... Pharmacom is the only place I do business as the were the first source I ever used when I came to meso, never had any issues love all the products I get from them so they will always be my go to!!! But unfortunately they don't have a lot of pct so I have to get that elsewhere ,, but did get the apportunity to get there clomid before it went out of stock.. Wish they had all the pct and hcg all that good stuff so it can be a one stop shop with everything I need bc I know I can 100% trust them and be gaurenteed great quality gear. Also done some USA domestic purchases and no issues there also.. Great legit guys at pharmacom!

I've order about 7 times from them and never had issues. Yea one time took 3 weeks but I don't plan on using it anytime soon. So I wouldn't order from them if you are running low and need it in a few days. I put it away for future use. I don't start my cycle unless I have all my gear in hand. No one is perfect and not endorsing them or anyone but I have never had issues getting my gear. I may have waited but it came

I've order about 7 times from them and never had issues. Yea one time took 3 weeks but I don't plan on using it anytime soon. So I wouldn't order from them if you are running low and need it in a few days. I put it away for future use. I don't start my cycle unless I have all my gear in hand. No one is perfect and not endorsing them or anyone but I have never had issues getting my gear. I may have waited but it came
I hear you. I try to stock up for a rainy day cause i b&c. Thank you fit your answer!

I hear you. I try to stock up for a rainy day cause i b&c. Thank you fit your answer!

You full of shit clown. No one believes your tweenie bullshit. You've been whining on every thread you've been on saying you got beat because your an inpatient fucking child.

Is anyone else having a hard time getting the $200 ($90 bonus) deal to work? When I add $300 worth I get the $200 bonus option. PM'd but no response yet.

Is anyone else having a hard time getting the $200 ($90 bonus) deal to work? When I add $300 worth I get the $200 bonus option. PM'd but no response yet.
I'm guessing you selected some ampules ?? If so ampules are already discounted so they are excluded from the promo.. I could be reading it wrong.. Go to basicstero site and click on news, has all the info about the promo and discounts.

Hey basicstero rep. Any idea when caber and clomid will be back in stock?
I heard caber will be in stock sometime this month.. Also they told me that it will only be in stock in January only! So I'm guessing there only making one batch . I could be wrong about that, maybe he will come online and verify. But I'm certain it's going to be in stock sometime this month bc that's what they told me about a couple weeks ago, and they said only available in January .. That's what my email says but idk if that will change. And I'm not sure about the clomid, I'm waiting for both products also!

Last edited:
First purchase with Pharmacom just landed. Everything Is accounted for. Took about a little over two weeks so not bad at all considering the holidays. Gunna do pre and and 6 week bloods. Probably gunna start next week!

I'm guessing you selected some ampules ?? If so ampules are already discounted so they are excluded from the promo.. I could be reading it wrong.. Go to basicstero site and click on news, has all the info about the promo and discounts.

I saw that, no ampules in my cart. I'll try again later. Adding more of the same products to hit $300 works, which is why I thought there might be something wrong with the $200 bonus.

weird, I received my order with these guys recently and i received less than 50% of the order and received all packs that I got tracking numbers for? I never had this issue before, so I am hoping they respond to me asap.

weird, I received my order with these guys recently and i received less than 50% of the order and received all packs that I got tracking numbers for? I never had this issue before, so I am hoping they respond to me asap.
They split up shipment sometimes.