MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

weird, I received my order with these guys recently and i received less than 50% of the order and received all packs that I got tracking numbers for? I never had this issue before, so I am hoping they respond to me asap.
Your not ordering candy bars. This is not Walmart.

You order candy bars from Wal-Mart? Is that what gave you those big ole titties you had to have surgery on? [emoji106][emoji33][emoji23][emoji23]
Came from your mother constantly draining all my semen. I developed low t from that shit. O well shits fixed now. That doesn't solve the problem that your a little fuckboy. Take another gram of steroids maybe you'll get 16.5 inch arms lol. Frail ass bitch

Came from your mother constantly draining all my semen. I developed low t from that shit. O well shits fixed now. That doesn't solve the problem that your a little fuckboy. Take another gram of steroids maybe you'll get 16.5 inch arms lol. Frail ass bitch
Odd, you are the one with bitch tits calling someone else a bitch.

I think I get it now. You've been acting like suck a fuck wad because you're on your period. Try some midol. Maybe that will make your pussy stop hurting. Better yet, go back to the doc that cut out your girl boobs and have him sew a cock on you. Maybe you'd start acting more like a man then. Doubt it, but we can hope for the best. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

i enjoy your posts but you consistently say "your" instead of "you're" when appropriate

xoxo

Odd, you are the one with bitch tits calling someone else a bitch.

I think I get it now. You've been acting like suck a fuck wad because you're on your period. Try some midol. Maybe that will make your pussy stop hurting. Better yet, go back to the doc that cut out your girl boobs and have him sew a cock on you. Maybe you'd start acting more like a man then. Doubt it, but we can hope for the best. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I'm going to put someone else's avi up cause I'm a bitch. Who am I?

Well Mr Riddler, you'd be none other than just fish who goes around in every thread talking shit.... you can't stfu so how about you just gtfo... I don't know of one person here that likes you, not fucking one!!!

Your not ordering candy bars. This is not Walmart.

Funny, I didn't know walmart shipped out candy bars to individual customers. I'll try that sometime.

However my question is relevant. I received my packs that I was supposed to get. Fast shipping as always even with the holiday, but it was less than half the order. So are there other tracking numbers I didn't get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that, no ampules in my cart. I'll try again later. Adding more of the same products to hit $300 works, which is why I thought there might be something wrong with the $200 bonus.
Yeah that's strange, I did the spend 700$ get (700$) bonus so I'm not sure what the problem is.. Promo running till the 10th you still got some time

image.jpeg
weird, I received my order with these guys recently and i received less than 50% of the order and received all packs that I got tracking numbers for? I never had this issue before, so I am hoping they respond to me asap.
Yeah they usually send tracking for each package, mine was split up into 3 different packages with 3 different tracking numbers and they all showed up on the same day, everything is here, even the sample of the test base I asked for bc I never tried before.. I'm sure your issue will be resolved. Goodluck

View attachment 56679
Yeah they usually send tracking for each package, mine was split up into 3 different packages with 3 different tracking numbers and they all showed up on the same day, everything is here, even the sample of the test base I asked for bc I never tried before.. I'm sure your issue will be resolved. Goodluck
Nice score!!!!

My buddy tells me that the Chicago Eagle has landed from the Amp sale.
In his opinion everything looks great.
He claims to have tried the Adrol-50 oil and it gave a little PIP but not a big deal; says he hit a rep PR on Squats the first day trying it as a pre-WO (approx 1.5 hours before the set).

I have a good friend who just received an order. He had previously ordered numerous times in 2015 and early 2016 but hadn't ordered in about 9 months after his last order got seized.

This order showed up in 11 days after being shipped. Fastest ever and this was with Christmas and New Year holidays in the mix.

My friend says Frank has always responded to his PM's. The previous seized order was resolved with a reship. My friend blew an address in the process due to the seized package but that wasn't Pcom's fault.

View attachment 56679
Dope. Are you going to run a low dose of that bold and over what time??

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

N
Dope. Are you going to run a low dose of that bold and over what time??

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
na I just grabbed that for a friend.. I'm using the test p tren a , dbol, proviron , it's my first time using short esters, can't believe I'm doing it,, I hate needles and pinning. But heard tren a is the shit.. Only done tren e.. Day 2 though, starting off with the tren a at 75mg ed, but getting a little annoyed having to put that other 25mg in another vial.. Think I'm just going to up it to 100mg ed .. But would that mean I would need to up my test p? Did 200mg the first day but was planning on doing just 100mg Ed. So that would be 700mg of tren a every week and 700 mg of test p every week.??