MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Oh shit, I guess I need to stop getting ideas from everyone else's cycles haha.. Some people on here run some crazy cycles,, I thought I was running a basic tren a cycle haha. My dose is high?
Hope your joking. But if your not there is absolutely no reason to take that much of either.

I would get some magnesium glycinate and taurate from kal and some theanine. You're going to need it to increase gaba in your cns to relax you. Ime I never get anxiety or depression anymore.

As far as eod pinning.
With Tren ace and test p. A lot of pro coaches would agree that running Ed is best. Your blood plasma levels of the hormones will be for one, constantly peaking and that's good, but also because it will prevent any type of fluctuation keeping you steady which will aid mentally and with side effects.

And Ed is best in general and especially when running high doses.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Your a joke. Now your giving advice on tren lmfao

Good one, retard.

I suppose you joined the military cause your teacher said you were legally retarded after taking pre algebra as a senior.

Explain to me some basic biochemistry and human physiology.
You giving advice on tren = dangerous
How's that for biochemistry?
The only thing more pathetic than explaining some biochemistry to prove intelligence is some fucking loser asking you to explain some basic biochemistry because he thinks it has anything to do with intelligence lmao

Still no response from helper, frank, or basicstero website about an order placed after Thanks Giving. Started emailing and pming on Thursday night

m New to these forums but I've been reading these reviews for months . Don't get me wrong I've been putting in work for a long time now and getting no where looking for a legit and potent hgh source or website . Can and will any of you guys pm or post . Thanks brothers I appreciate it !Pharma grade too guys lol . Not generics

m New to these forums but I've been reading these reviews for months . Don't get me wrong I've been putting in work for a long time now and getting no where looking for a legit and potent hgh source or website . Can and will any of you guys pm or post . Thanks brothers I appreciate it !Pharma grade too guys lol . Not generics
Buy me 2 kits and I'll tell you lmao

image.png
This was the advise I was givin,the half lifes are like 1.5 days no way in hell am I doing eod. So I'll honestly stick with what I'm doing.. It's nobody else's concern, say what you want. Really don't care.. I see my doc all the time, always healthy!

View attachment 56792
This was the advise I was givin,the half lifes are like 1.5 days no way in hell am I doing eod. So I'll honestly stick with what I'm doing.. It's nobody else's concern, say what you want. Really don't care.. I see my doc all the time, always healthy!

If you don't care with our opinions then why ask? Do you thing. Only you face the consequences of what you do. None of us. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't care with our opinions then why ask? Do you thing. Only you face the consequences of what you do. None of us. Good luck.

Never asked for opinions

i never asked for opinions I asked for suggestions , that's two different things. Lmao!

Show me your last bloodwork lmao
There is none
Why do you think I need to show anyone anything. If I want to post bloods then I will.. Sorry I don't take photos of every little thing just to come share with assholes like you.. Every comment of yours is negative , get your old ass outta here. You have saggy skin old man.. You have smaller legs than my 10 year old brother.

Last edited:
Why do you think I need to show anyone anything. If I want to post bloods then I will.. Sorry I don't take photos of every little thing just to come share with assholes like you.. Every comment of yours is negative , get your old ass outta here. You have saggy skin old man
You claim to see your doc and get blood work all the time. I took one look at your avi and posts and knew you were full of shit. You just confirmed that by the way lmao. Another meso bullshit artist

Why do you think I need to show anyone anything. If I want to post bloods then I will.. Sorry I don't take photos of every little thing just to come share with assholes like you.. Every comment of yours is negative , get your old ass outta here. You have saggy skin old man
Thanks for proving my point

You claim to see your doc and get blood work all the time. I took one look at your avi and posts and knew you were full of shit. You just confirmed that by the way lmao. Another meso bullshit artist
Where do you see that claim I get blood work all the time.. Your delusional as fuck.. Sorry you spent your whole life trying to look half as good as my avi. What are you like 60 years old haha.. Your the most negative person I have seen on meso, every single post of yours is talking shit.. You have no life, your complete trailer trash.. I don't come here to talk shit. I use this site for sources.. Bye bye you are getting blocked, if that is possible.

Never asked for opinions

i never asked for opinions I asked for suggestions , that's two different things. Lmao!

Same shit. We will suggest things based on our opinions. Don't be a smart ass. If you don't care that's fine. Like I said GL.

Same shit. We will suggest things based on our opinions. Don't be a smart ass. If you don't care that's fine. Like I said GL.

Actually a suggestion and a opinion are not the same thing.. If they were they wouldn't be two different words.. Go to google and define opinion and then google suggestions if that helps you out

Sponsors