MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yes, I do know.. I am experienced in this area as well..

MIX2 and MIX6 contain 3 different compounds in each, then it should have been stated and analyzed properly about what compound in each of them (whether right or wrong compound type) and how many mg content in every ml (match the label claim or not) in their lab analysis..

Pharmacom should not just test only 2 compounds of them like their lab analysis of MIX2 and MIX6..

If indeed Pharmacom is a good, trusted and reliable company, then Pharmacom should have things cleared up for the sake of their customers and users..
These things has still become questions and Pharmacom have left some uncertainty in their customer's and user's thought..

Thank You..
Simec does not have a way to test for Masteron. You seem to be the only one not understanding this.

Ask Frank if he will reimburse you if you send mix 2 or 6 to the lab of your choice. What creditable lab test blends? Chemtox?

Any Updates from Pharmacom Labs regarding the Mix-2 result?

BTW If the SIMEC can not test Masteron, Why didn't they test the Masteron in Mix-2 and Mix-6 with any other third party lab?
The Masteron actually are not contained in them, are it?

Yes, I do know.. I am experienced in this area as well..

MIX2 and MIX6 contain 3 different compounds in each, then it should have been stated and analyzed properly about what compound in each of them (whether right or wrong compound type) and how many mg content in every ml (match the label claim or not) in their lab analysis..

Pharmacom should not just test only 2 compounds of them like their lab analysis of MIX2 and MIX6..

If indeed Pharmacom is a good, trusted and reliable company, then Pharmacom should have things cleared up for the sake of their customers and users..
These things has still become questions and Pharmacom have left some uncertainty in their customer's and user's thought..

Thank You..

Sir, there is nothing unclear here. Please read my recent posts regarding ChemClarity testing, everything's explained in detail: Pharma mix 2 pharmacom - chem clarity lab test

That Mix-2 was sent for testing by one of our Eroids old customers. He couldn't believe when the results showed that NO TREN was present since he experienced severe tren sides, just like 2 other members who chimed in to that thread. Not mentioning that they found different esters of Masteron and Testosterone inside ...ridiculous !!!

ChemClarity is not a testing company, it's a website owned by an UK-MUSCLE.CO.UK forum member, the board where they also advertise with a homepage banner. A shady operation, with no accreditation whatsoever, not comparable with SIMEC or ChemTox, laboratories that work with governmental agencies and sport federations.

You will never see SIMEC or CHEMTOX publicly advertising their services on UG boards.

Please take time to read the entire story on the Lab Testing link from above.

Thank you!

Simec does not have a way to test for Masteron. You seem to be the only one not understanding this.

Ask Frank if he will reimburse you if you send mix 2 or 6 to the lab of your choice. What creditable lab test blends? Chemtox?

If SIMEC indeed can not test and analyze Masteron...
Yes, Chemtox..
Please test and analyze both of MIX2 and MIX6 by Chemtox..

Sir, there is nothing unclear here. Please read my recent posts regarding ChemClarity testing, everything's explained in detail: Pharma mix 2 pharmacom - chem clarity lab test

That Mix-2 was sent for testing by one of our Eroids old customers. He couldn't believe when the results showed that NO TREN was present since he experienced severe tren sides, just like 2 other members who chimed in to that thread. Not mentioning that they found different esters of Masteron and Testosterone inside ...ridiculous !!!

ChemClarity is not a testing company, it's a website owned by an UK-MUSCLE.CO.UK forum member, the board where they also advertise with a homepage banner. A shady operation, with no accreditation whatsoever, not comparable with SIMEC or ChemTox, laboratories that work with governmental agencies and sport federations.

You will never see SIMEC or CHEMTOX publicly advertising their services on UG boards.

Thank you!

Hi Darius,

Please read my previous posts carefully..
I don't have any problems with Chem Clarity Lab Test posted by one of members here.. Probably it is wrong and not correct Lab Analysis..
Since I have used MIX2 by myself and I do know that MIX2 contains Tren..
I am a competitive bodybuilder for more than 10 years, I do know well about Tren regarding its characteristics and side effects.. I felt them all when I was using MIX2..

What concern me is the Masteron in both of MIX2 and MIX6 because Pharmacom only tested 2 compounds in both of them, which are Test and Tren (Not including the Masteron)..

It is still being questionable and doubtful for many users and customers if both MIX2 and MIX6 do contain Masteron and meet the label claim..

I know that probably SIMEC can not test and analyze Masteron, but why don't you guys Pharmacom try to prove the facts with testing / analyzing by another good and reputable third party Lab ?

Thank You..

My night sweats are horrible at 3 weeks in on Tren E 700 mg. But will be doing 10 weeks more so ready for the big guns.

Do you work for pharmacom @Just Fish ???? You seem to be going the extra mile and not letting shit go....maybe your shilling for them??? Getting or trying to get cut-backs?? To be honest I don't know nor do I care. I can say this, I'm having an excellent experience so far at 6 shots in. No bloods yet to prove but this pharmacom batch is absolutely legit. Perhaps the last one was as well and I was just off because of stressful shit in my life last time....
You honestly are a child. And I don't like to attack people's genetics but when mine are attacked....what I'm trying to say is, maybe your just a sore pussy looking for a fight all the time like a menstruating female because you literally have the shape/genetics of a scrawny woman.....seriously. You know how some people think they can sing and have no idea they sound terrible??? Well if you could see your AVI like everyone else does, you'd realize how much of a female you not only look, but keep making me feel you are.
will you PLEASE shut the fuck up? how you can even show your face here is unbelievable. Rave reviews now for the lab you tried to scam free gear from because your gut said they were definitely shit just a couple months ago. Oh and no bloods this time around again after you promised us bloods last time and you learned your lesson. lol. Suprise suprise. WTF is wrong with you?

Quick question for you guys but has anyone here had multiple orders siezed? I just got one letter from customs and I have another order that is taking a while to arrive and I am concerned. I did discrete shipping for both orders.

Quick question for you guys but has anyone here had multiple orders siezed? I just got one letter from customs and I have another order that is taking a while to arrive and I am concerned. I did discrete shipping for both orders.

The bad news is it can happen, especially if it is going through one of the tighter custom locations. The good news shipping delays are normal with the holidays. I would give it at least a week longer than it normally takes before starting to worry.

My understanding is they are in the final stages of developing a new stealth shipping method. I know this has been discussed for quite a while but I have reason to believe they are very close now.

Last edited:
The bad news is it can happen, especially if it is going through one of the tighter custom locations. The good news shipping delays are normal with the holidays. I would give it at least a week longer than it normally takes before starting to worry.

My understanding is they are in the final stages of developing a new stealth shipping method. I know this has been discussed for quite a while but I have reason to believe they are very close now.

The order that got caught came through LA which I understand to be a strict location. It is annoying to wait for so long only to get the letter in the mail. And this last order that is still outstanding is about 3x the amount of the one that got siezed so I really don't want to have to have that reshipped. Hopefully they can get a even better method of shopping in the near future. I would pay extra for that!

The order that got caught came through LA which I understand to be a strict location. It is annoying to wait for so long only to get the letter in the mail. And this last order that is still outstanding is about 3x the amount of the one that got siezed so I really don't want to have to have that reshipped. Hopefully they can get a even better method of shopping in the near future. I would pay extra for that!

I am in the same boat as you homie!

I really do not understand how to tell what batch you have if you have the 604331. Since there is no date on the tests done for those. Has anybody actually match with a batch number they posted?

So there you have it @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Helper there are a few of us that have been fucked for ur shipments. We need that new stealth method as I'm not the only one missing out on large orders

Haha!! Your the man @justfish.
Does that help? You sound like you need a hug. And a pat on the back. Plus a medal for detective of the year. This gear is working great. The test and tren suspension are fucking awesome. The tren ace is kicking my ass....I get the cough everytime usually after a week of injecting it. This stuff has been giving me the cough the last 3 nights. I'm loving it. I should have got bloods last time. This time I'm not going to as well. Because knowing it's good gear firsthand is good for me. @justfish your not worth the air to argue with. ....idk your all just a bunch of little kids. Everyone else has quit being asswipes. For some reason you continue to be a douche. Fuck even if I get bloods you'll be a douche bag so why should I? Anyway fuck all of you. Eat dicks. I'm done.

Does that help? You sound like you need a hug. And a pat on the back. Plus a medal for detective of the year. This gear is working great. The test and tren suspension are fucking awesome. The tren ace is kicking my ass....I get the cough everytime usually after a week of injecting it. This stuff has been giving me the cough the last 3 nights. I'm loving it. I should have got bloods last time. This time I'm not going to as well. Because knowing it's good gear firsthand is good for me. @justfish your not worth the air to argue with. ....idk your all just a bunch of little kids. Everyone else has quit being asswipes. For some reason you continue to be a douche. Fuck even if I get bloods you'll be a douche bag so why should I? Anyway fuck all of you. Eat dicks. I'm done.
Because you have proven that your word means shit. Your a lying scumbag who attempted to scam a source with 8 pages of crying bullshit. You didn't get bloods again because you are a broke loser.

Did you really get this gear free? You are a piece of shit. Get the fuck out

Thank you!

Hi Darius,

Please read my previous posts carefully..
I don't have any problems with Chem Clarity Lab Test posted by one of members here.. Probably it is wrong and not correct Lab Analysis..
Since I have used MIX2 by myself and I do know that MIX2 contains Tren..
I am a competitive bodybuilder for more than 10 years, I do know well about Tren regarding its characteristics and side effects.. I felt them all when I was using MIX2..

What concern me is the Masteron in both of MIX2 and MIX6 becausePharmacom only tested 2 compounds in both of them, which are Test and Tren (Not including the Masteron)..

It is still being questionable and doubtful for many users and customers if both MIX2 and MIX6 do contain Masteron and meet the label claim..

I know that probably SIMEC can not test and analyze Masteron, but why don't you guys Pharmacom try to prove the facts with testing / analyzing by another good and reputable third party Lab ?

Thank You..

So there you have it @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Helper there are a few of us that have been fucked for ur shipments. We need that new stealth method as I'm not the only one missing out on large orders
Hello, yes we know about problems with customs and we work on new stealth but this it is not so easy.
Part of our new stealth is almost ready and will be tested in January.
We remember about you guys but we can't do it faster. Really sorry for this