MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Did you use stealth shipping? And also this could be wrong but I read once you get a seizure for whatever address you were getting it sent to gets flagged. So they might always check your international packages if that's the case.. Any input anyone? This could be false but I believe I read this somewhere on meso

Ive read before on meso that it's the other way around with regards to flagging. It's where the packages are coming from that cause the flagging not the destination.

c3ec5c3b8c12f97d7a1f66a8a7eed8c9.jpg
You're a little tween hoe. I see you're army of fellow tween trolls is strong. Building your army of trolls? Send them to my thread so they can have full accessc to my dick. @JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

I've heard it both ways as far as the flagging is concerned. I just don't think my address is the problem because I receive stuff from Europe without an issue. And with the stuff sent from Hong Kong as soon as it gets into the country the next day tracking shows it as "Pending Customs". Something seems to be tipping them off right away. PharmacomHelper would you like to chime in here?

I've heard it both ways as far as the flagging is concerned. I just don't think my address is the problem because I receive stuff from Europe without an issue. And with the stuff sent from Hong Kong as soon as it gets into the country the next day tracking shows it as "Pending Customs". Something seems to be tipping them off right away. PharmacomHelper would you like to chime in here?

No one knows for sure if they keep a list of names and addresses that have had seizures. Just because you receive things from Europe doesn't mean your address isn't on a list. Medications requiring a prescription will make it through most of the time even if they are opened and examined. I would not reuse an address that got a seizure letter. 3 or 4 seizure letters to the same address is likely enough to get LE a search warrant if they are bored and looking to make an easy arrest.

I had 3 big packages that went through Hong kong . dec 7th it was shipped and it was at my door on dec 22nd... If this is
Yes, this address is toast. I'm having my reships to a completely different state and name. I just want to avoid this hassle in the future.
and I would recommend discreet shipping. Goodluck!

When I was sharking this thread 2 years ago Frank was the dude here.... they're so big time now nobody has answered my question yet? Lol

Btw folks.... the determining factor of buying these Ampoules should be that they are pre China warehouse. Suppesedly the pre China warehouse gear is what we are all about....

Btw folks.... the determining factor of buying these Ampoules should be that they are pre China warehouse. Suppesedly the pre China warehouse gear is what we are all about....

What do you mean?
Ampoules were only introduced by pharmacom since they got here, and they've made gear in china the whole time they've been here. So there can't be any 'pre china ampoules' unless you mean something else?

What do you mean?
Ampoules were only introduced by pharmacom since they got here, and they've made gear in china the whole time they've been here. So there can't be any 'pre china ampoules' unless you mean something else?

I meant the warehouse they use to have exclusively in Europe before they moved entirely to china. To me personally the quality went down when they moved. The Ampoules have been around since they started. Years ago before they came to Meso Darius was the reseller of them for eroids .

What do you mean?

Doesn't matter anyway because I don't like the high seizures that exist with PCOM and the enticement is the free gear you receive on bitcoin promo credit. If it's seized they won't send that free stuff out.. so it's like why bother.

And when were they making amps pre china? Everything that has tested well for the last few years has been from China dude.

You really need to put the brakes on some of the things you say man. Total nonsense.

I meant the warehouse they use to have exclusively in Europe before they moved entirely to china. To me personally the quality went down when they moved. The Ampoules have been around since they started. Years ago before they came to Meso Darius was the reseller of them for eroids .

The quality went down when they moved? Its official..you dont have a clue about anything regarding pharmacom.

Carry on.

And when were they making amps pre china? Everything that has tested well for the last few years has been from China dude.

You really need to put the brakes on some of the things you say man. Total nonsense.

Did I say the shit wasn't made in China? Shit hasn't been consistent for a while since the lab testing was done.

Sponsors

Latest posts