• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Follow the link buddy. Franks own words, not mine. @YelloBoi is speaking out of his ass on this one. I don't even use this source anymore. I just follow the thread.

Guess I should've been a little more clear. I was not talking about the "amps" being discounted (presently) due to being underdosed.

I was referring to @YelloBoi comment about "last time" a product was discounted because it was under dosed. This was a little over a year ago when this happened.

Guess I should've been a little more clear. I was not talking about the "amps" being discounted (presently) due to being underdosed.

I was referring to @YelloBoi comment about "last time" a product was discounted because it was under dosed. This was a little over a year ago when this happened.

You are correct about that. They did have under dosed product in the first round of testing of their product by anabolic labs and Frank had dropped the price. Damn you have a good memory. I had forgotten about that till you brought it up

You sir can kiss my fucking ass. You brought up a point that was incorrect and I corrected you. Learn how to accept responsibility for incorrect actions. I'll flame the fuck out of a source when they are at fault but this time it was YOU that was at fault dickwad.

Edit: I follow every source thread in the underground because I enjoy the drama. I've followed this one since it started.

Dumbass I wasn't speaking out my ass. I asked a question and was making sure the answer was correct. You just replied trying to get likes claiming I was starting rumors.

P.S your WKM status and likes don't mean shit, so your comments trying to get likes don't mean shit either. Your status means the same as mine.

You are correct about that. They did have under dosed product in the first round of testing of their product by anabolic labs and Frank had dropped the price. Damn you have a good memory. I had forgotten about that till you brought it up

Lol. All good brother.

Wasn't starting a rumor. Read through the whole thread and you will see that they had a product under dosed at one point and put it on sale. Think it was test prop.

I'm trying to help look out for meso not the source unlike you.

Sorry bud. Just went back and read your post and you were talking about the test prop testing low that @strongsafety41 hsd brought up. I had thought you were still talking about why the amps were cheaper.

This time the amps are marked down because pharmacom claimed people weren't buying them

Edit: I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.

I'm loving these ampoules... shit just pissed I missed the test e 250 and sus 250 but I made out good with everything else.

@Pharmacom Helper bro.... although I had to poke my ass 5-6 times to pin 1ml of the tren suspension vials with the bitcoin freebie. I had the best back workout of my life. Btw too I pinned by mistake 1ml of air into my ass when trying to unclog the pin I thought I was doing to die! (Many of you would of love that) 23gauge btw I ordered 22g... I'm also waiting on test suspension ampoules.. my last blast then a 9-12 month cruise. Fucking loving it!

@TorroXL Pin test/tren stay pumped, eat/finger and bang hot blondes and lift heavy ass weight! That's life until I die in my thirties lol

Sorry bud. Just went back and read your post and you were talking about the test prop testing low that @strongsafety41 hsd brought up. I had thought you were still talking about why the amps were cheaper.

This time the amps are marked down because pharmacom claimed people weren't buying them

Edit: I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.

It's cool. Just a misunderstanding. I haven't been following the thread lately so fault on my part too, seeing as how the amp price has already been explained.

If I didn't recently make a sizable order with another lab and the fact it's coming from china, I would jump all over the primo amps for sale. $35 per box is a steal!!! To those who are brave enough to receive from Asia you'd better jump on that shit!!!

Hey all, particularly to those from Australia. I just a wanted to give a heads up to those about to make or have recently made an order to Aus, customs are currently in a blitz period where they're allocating extra resources to checking as many packages as they can through air mail. So if your about to place an order perhaps hold off a short while.

So, what about the myostatin inhibitor?

Considering how long the EU Warehouse has been on "vacations", I bet those russians are all death by now...

If I didn't recently make a sizable order with another lab and the fact it's coming from china, I would jump all over the primo amps for sale. $35 per box is a steal!!! To those who are brave enough to receive from Asia you'd better jump on that shit!!!

Do you know for certain what's in those Amps are primobolan?