MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

On the front page of the website for Basicstero it specifically says not to use WU/MG cause they’re having trouble with it. They offer a 10% discount for using bitcoin and even more money off the more orders you’ve placed and the more you spend. You need to go get your money back, cancel that order, and reorder with Bitcoin or other online currency. They take litecoin and lots of other you get the same discount for as well. Don’t use WU or MG...
Thanks I will use bitcoin in the future, just had trouble setting it up and gave up.

Just got another order today. Everything was there as usual and I just want to let everyone who was questioning your HCG earlier know that I tested it on a pregnancy test and it showed positive in less than 20 seconds. Cheap way of testing but works.. lol your products have been amazing so far! Thanks for the great gear and service!!!
You are welcome, man. I always very happy when our customers are happy and enjoy our gear;)

Have yet to recieve the other half of my order and its been about THREE MONTHS...this is getting ridiculous....I would wait on ordering from this source. Seems like a selective scammer at this point when its been months. @Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs

-Also they claim to send you a tracking number and what not, but I've never received one of those either even after getting half of my order.

WAIT ON ORDERING FROM THIS SOURCE...

Last edited:
Have yet to recieve the other half of my order and its been about THREE MONTHS...this is getting ridiculous....I would wait on ordering from this source. Seems like a selective scammer at this point when its been months. @Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs

-Also they claim to send you a tracking number and what not, but I've never received one of those either even after getting half of my order.

WAIT ON ORDERING FROM THIS SOURCE...

I agree the service is terrible. They use carriers with horrible reviews all over the internet. It’s been two weeks since I placed my order and the package hasn’t left the country it originated in. The tracking seems to indicate it doesn’t even know what country it’s supposed to go to.

Even if my gear turns up I doubt I’ll be using basicstero again, there’s plenty of sources around with far better shipping times.

It has been several months since I placed my order and finally received a seizure letter. It has now been months since I created a ticket and submitted the seizure letter but have yet to receive a response. Check PMs @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Helper . Im sure you guys are busy but a heads up would be great. Thanks a bunch.

this lab has never done me wrong yet and it's been many orders. I just placed another today and I'll be the first one to call em out. shipping has always been on point with no crazy wait times for the eastern side

this lab has never done me wrong yet and it's been many orders. I just placed another today and I'll be the first one to call em out. shipping has always been on point with no crazy wait times for the eastern side

I think it was either another lab rep or someone who doesn’t know how to communicate to Pharmacom about a possible bad bottle or shipping error cause I felt like was one of the only ones defending an amazing quality gear on that thread. Well there were a few others saying it was a BS thread too but I’ve placed 7 orders just since 4-17 and not one problem and just got another tracking today for the last order I’ve yet to receive that I was waiting on. Sometimes I feel like people just wanna bitch on here but I’ve yet to find anything from Pharmacom Labs to complain about.

Here is how fantastic Pharmacom lab is. I was shorted 3 bottles of Test E 300 from the basicstero Int warehouse and I always video my package openings as they request in case of an error on their part. Needless to say, I sent them a copy of the video and showed them the missing bottles and the error, the next day after showing the video of the missing items they gave me a store credit for the full amount of the bottles AND RESHIPPED all 3 bottles separately I received within a few weeks.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND 100% QUALITY GEAR!

I won’t buy from anyone else till I have no choice.

Basicstero is the direct store for Pharmacom.
The brand has been around for a decade and have an excellent reputation.
I assure you there is ZERO chance of any selective scamming.

Reminder,
In the rare event there is an issue, Basicstero has a "contact us" section on the website. I would recommend it above sending pm on boards.
Here is the link to the contact form:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

I agree the service is terrible. They use carriers with horrible reviews all over the internet. It’s been two weeks since I placed my order and the package hasn’t left the country it originated in. The tracking seems to indicate it doesn’t even know what country it’s supposed to go to.

Even if my gear turns up I doubt I’ll be using basicstero again, there’s plenty of sources around with far better shipping times.
Why you waiting and don't tell me that you have some problem with your order? Please pm me your order number and I will do all I can to fix it

It has been several months since I placed my order and finally received a seizure letter. It has now been months since I created a ticket and submitted the seizure letter but have yet to receive a response. Check PMs @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Helper . Im sure you guys are busy but a heads up would be great. Thanks a bunch.
Hello Sir, please re-PM me about your situation. Becouse I don't see any new conversation with you.

Definitely selective scammers.
Currently at week 5 on 500mg tren E with 200mg test E and I feel NOTHING.
No increase in strength, no vascularity, no fullness or better pumps...also 0 side effects. I sleep like a baby, I don't sweat...
This Pharmacom trenbolone is bunk or severely underdosed. I think they just send good products to few people and then scam others. People who receive good products are happy and make good reviews, people who get bad products are dissapointed and make bad reviews, that simple, but Pharmacom team are smart enough to discredit us so they keep scamming.

Oh and before you start spitting that 5 weeks on Tren enanthate is too soon to feel changues I have to say that I did a 800mg front load on week 1

Another example of Why we need a way to do analytical testing. since simec stopped taking gear from the US to test, lots of bullshit claims being made by sources and members these days, and no way to verify

Definitely selective scammers.
Currently at week 5 on 500mg tren E with 200mg test E and I feel NOTHING.
No increase in strength, no vascularity, no fullness or better pumps...also 0 side effects. I sleep like a baby, I don't sweat...
This Pharmacom trenbolone is bunk or severely underdosed. I think they just send good products to few people and then scam others. People who receive good products are happy and make good reviews, people who get bad products are dissapointed and make bad reviews, that simple, but Pharmacom team are smart enough to discredit us so they keep scamming.
Get bloods or analysis or say nothing

Get bloods or analysis or say nothing
Hahahahaha typical answer. I won't waste time and money checking something that I'm 100% SURE. This trenbolone is bunk. That's all. I don't want a replace, I don't want a refund, I just want justice for all people that Pharmacom scams.
If you sell good batches to some people why you don't sell good batches to everyone and keep clients happy, just to gain a bit more money??

Hahahahaha typical answer. I won't waste time and money checking something that I'm 100% SURE. This trenbolone is bunk. That's all. I don't want a replace, I don't want a refund, I just want justice for all people that Pharmacom scams.
If you sell good batches to some people why you don't sell good batches to everyone and keep clients happy, just to gain a bit more money??
I'm no shill just always been satisfied with basic. Get bloods at least man you never know your e2 could be out of wack