MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I used to get mine in like 3-4 days... But the us store has nothing to buy anymore lmao

Thanks for the info bro.

Yeah, their US store is extremely depleted and I don't want to risk international deliveries anymore, got 2 seizure letters in the past, don't want to risk a third one and a late night visit from the DEA.

Thanks for the info bro.

Yeah, their US store is extremely depleted and I don't want to risk international deliveries anymore, got 2 seizure letters in the past, don't want to risk a third one and a late night visit from the DEA.

did you get a seizure letter this year using basicstero

They haven’t had any seizures since October of 2017 according to the rep. All my orders have come through without a hitch. 12 in total..

California and LA customs are a bitch to get a package through. After my stuff got seized, they reshipped and it arrived fine.

It was January of last year.

I had my last order stucked in canadian customs for a full month! I wasn't expecting it anymore, was so fkn happy when I saw it in the mailbox

Thanks for the info bro.

Were the seizure letters for small or large orders?

Has anyone used WU for payment? I sent in a payment 3-4 days ago and it still says “Payment is being checked”
I am new so would appreciate any help. Thanks

Experiencing some hosting issues. Our site is temporarily down, but don`t worry, we will be back soon.

Just got another order today. Everything was there as usual and I just want to let everyone who was questioning your HCG earlier know that I tested it on a pregnancy test and it showed positive in less than 20 seconds. Cheap way of testing but works.. lol your products have been amazing so far! Thanks for the great gear and service!!!

Has anyone used WU for payment? I sent in a payment 3-4 days ago and it still says “Payment is being checked”
I am new so would appreciate any help. Thanks

On the front page of the website for Basicstero it specifically says not to use WU/MG cause they’re having trouble with it. They offer a 10% discount for using bitcoin and even more money off the more orders you’ve placed and the more you spend. You need to go get your money back, cancel that order, and reorder with Bitcoin or other online currency. They take litecoin and lots of other you get the same discount for as well. Don’t use WU or MG...