MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Not complaining at all they sent me a 3rd blister packet and I have no idea what it is! Check my order and what I received..

Attachments

• 59B40C3A-5324-49A8-B1C0-ABE824D0E4EB.jpeg
    59B40C3A-5324-49A8-B1C0-ABE824D0E4EB.jpeg
    677.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 9231923E-53AC-46C2-9CDD-61DC9486D6CA.jpeg
    9231923E-53AC-46C2-9CDD-61DC9486D6CA.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 66
Lmao first time getting them from PC! Also excuse me because I had to drive over 24 hours in the last 48 hours! When I got home this had arrived didn’t even think to check back but it is Stanos wonder why they sent that to me!

I got a free pack thrown into a large order of Dbol once. I think they just give samples cause they rock! lol

Not complaining at all they sent me a 3rd blister packet and I have no idea what it is! Check my order and what I received..

Just an FYI for your next order I’d make sure to spend the $300 min and you get $200 in free promo gear when you buy from the Int warehouse like you did. Worth the extra 165$ to get 365$ in gear.. mine as well stock up. [emoji106]

yes, and many other cryptocurrency options.

So easy to use too! All you do is click what type of payment you’re gonna use when you’re on the “Add Payment” page and pick what order number to apply the payment too. So easy! The discounts are automatically applied and it was my first time with crypto currencies and wasn’t lost at all. Harder to find a good cheap exchange than it was to pay on the Pharmacom site.

IMG_3722.JPG

I just want to say how awesome I think Pharmacom Labs is. I received my first order with Pharmacom and everything went very very smooth & easy from payment confirmation, to tracking info, to delivery. I was shorted 3 bottles of Test E and I let them know. Within 24hr after sending them the “video opening” via email of my package arrival for each of the two tracking numbers I had, and they credited my account for my next order right away. I’ve now had five orders with them since. They have the best product quality, customer service, and honestly just company greatness over any company I’ve dealt with in the last 9yrs since I started my first cycle. 2-3 week turnaround time from order placement to front door. Just a Great company!

FYI
I have no affiliation with Pharmacom except being a very satisfied customer! I hate when I leave a good review and get accused of working for or getting free gear.. lol
I’ve never gotten a free item/gear from Pharmacom just great service and quality gear! Keep it up Pharmacom.. [emoji106]
Thank you for your review. We always trying to do best we can for our customers. And also we are always listening to their recommendations and trying to do all we can to improve the quality of services.

So i decided to order some orals from basicstero for shits and giggles and paid through MG. 2 weeks ha e passed and i havent heard a single thing nor has the payment been picked up. I think its time to pull the payment and go elsewhere. Only sent one email to check and no response yet. Anyone else have an issue like this?
pm me please and I will help you