MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sorry you misread that. He'll match factory prices but ships from factory.
His 100% into USA is from stocked warehouses I think.
You are in the wrong thread.
@IronJulius

But basic has the US domestic warehouse, Darius doesn't. But Darius has successful shipping into the US. Not sure if that applies from factory. Factory use to be like 3-4 weeks eta. Not sure if it's the delivery success or not.

Ya essentially I think Darius helped PCOM expand to what it is. Something like that.
Oh ok cool. Thanks for clearing that up!

Pharmacomstore (Darius) or Basicstero – same exact products.

For you as a customer it really does not matter if you order from Darius or Basicstero. Indeed, Darius and Basic have absolutely the same products. Darius is shipping from his new safe location now, which insures safe delivery with minimum seizure risk for all of you (even those who live in tough states). It again only proves he does his best to provide the best service possible.

It goes without saying that Basicstero would like to have more new customers, of course, because its business and it would be stupid to deny this. We all do our job to get some funds to live. Although Basicstero appreciates every new customer and appreciates more business, I just wanted to underline that Darius is, in fact, the first worldwide distributor of Pharmacom Labs. He has been in this business for many years and his merit greatly contributes to Pharmacom being known worldwide as the best brand in the bodybuilding community.

Both sources provide real Pharmacom products;
Therefore, you can be confident ordering from either.

Good day, folks, was absent couple of days (business things) So how are you here? If you had some questions or problems, please rePM me) And I will help you.

Have you guys sent your hgh out for testing lately

@Pharmacom Helper will have more up-to-date info.

But I have not seen any very recent hgh lab analysis results.
However, on April 27 a customer posted bloodwork on ASF with a 20.7 ng/mL serum gh result (this is the most recent feedback I have read regarding Pharmacom GH). He stated that he usually gets about 20-28 score and he admits he was not consistent with his dosages. The thread/post is easy to find if are familiar with that site.

@Pharmacom Helper will have more up-to-date info.

But I have not seen any very recent hgh lab analysis results.
However, on April 27 a customer posted bloodwork on ASF with a 20.7 ng/mL serum gh result (this is the most recent feedback I have read regarding Pharmacom GH). He stated that he usually gets about 20-28 score and he admits he was not consistent with his dosages. The thread/post is easy to find if are familiar with that site.
Thanks RT, almost impossible to determine dosage from serums, too many variables. Would like to see some testing

Whenever I order from basicstero I expect a T/A of 2-3 weeks. Got my order in 11 days. I'm from Canada and this is the first. Holy shit balls I'm impressed.

I just want to say how awesome I think Pharmacom Labs is. I received my first order with Pharmacom and everything went very very smooth & easy from payment confirmation, to tracking info, to delivery. I was shorted 3 bottles of Test E and I let them know. Within 24hr after sending them the “video opening” via email of my package arrival for each of the two tracking numbers I had, and they credited my account for my next order right away. I’ve now had five orders with them since. They have the best product quality, customer service, and honestly just company greatness over any company I’ve dealt with in the last 9yrs since I started my first cycle. 2-3 week turnaround time from order placement to front door. Just a Great company!

FYI
I have no affiliation with Pharmacom except being a very satisfied customer! I hate when I leave a good review and get accused of working for or getting free gear.. lol
I’ve never gotten a free item/gear from Pharmacom just great service and quality gear! Keep it up Pharmacom.. [emoji106]

Last edited:
Basicstero stock is very light. Any planned improvements in the near term?

I just check the main Basicstero store (international) and it is FULLY stocked. Make sure you are using the correct url address:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws

Maybe you are talking about domestic or EU stores? but did not specify such details. In case that is what you meant, here is a copy/paste in regards to the US domestic store from the previous page:

there are no estimates when a specific item will be re-stocked.
However,
"A short reminder: if you are waiting for some items being out of stock, such items have "notify" instead of "buy" button. Click on it, enter your e-mail. Once this item is restocked, you will be immediately notified!"

Also, it is likely it will be announced when items are re-stocked (I say this because the last couple times there was a re-stock I saw it posted by Frank on multiple boards).

So i decided to order some orals from basicstero for shits and giggles and paid through MG. 2 weeks ha e passed and i havent heard a single thing nor has the payment been picked up. I think its time to pull the payment and go elsewhere. Only sent one email to check and no response yet. Anyone else have an issue like this?

So i decided to order some orals from basicstero for shits and giggles and paid through MG. 2 weeks ha e passed and i havent heard a single thing nor has the payment been picked up. I think its time to pull the payment and go elsewhere. Only sent one email to check and no response yet. Anyone else have an issue like this?

They have a disclosure notice that MG has been not working for them and to avoid it if at all possible. I would pick up the payment and use Bitcoin and you’ll have it in no time! I’ve placed several orders just in the last month and not one problem. Pharmacom is worth the wait for the quality and service. If you just download an app like ABRA for BTC payments and use Bitcoin you’ll see a night and day difference in order turnaround.. Send them a message on the “Contact us” link to the warehouse you used for Basicstero with your order number and explain or just pull the payment and re-order.

They have a disclosure notice that MG has been not working for them and to avoid it if at all possible. I would pick up the payment and use Bitcoin and you’ll have it in no time! I’ve placed several orders just in the last month and not one problem. Pharmacom is worth the wait for the quality and service. If you just download an app like ABRA for BTC payments and use Bitcoin you’ll see a night and day difference in order turnaround.. Send them a message on the “Contact us” link to the warehouse you used for Basicstero with your order number and explain or just pull the payment and re-order.

6MZX7Pq.gif

thanks for the good post/info @Lean_N_Mean

Sponsors

Latest posts