MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I'll find out.

Says till the 15th of October 2018.

BITCOIN PROMO
Our promotion is launched! It is running till 15th of October in our international warehouse and only for orders paid with bitcoins!
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$ bonus
for orders over 300$ - 200$ bonus
You can place several orders and get several bonuses.
No code is needed, you will be able to choose freebies during the ordering process.

I think the website says 2017. Old promo no?

Says till the 15th of October 2018.

BITCOIN PROMO
Our promotion is launched! It is running till 15th of October in our international warehouse and only for orders paid with bitcoins!
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$ bonus
for orders over 300$ - 200$ bonus
You can place several orders and get several bonuses.
No code is needed, you will be able to choose freebies during the ordering process.

Regarding the Promo, here is what I read on the website:

https://int.basicstero.ws/news said:
2018-03-30 13:53:54
Hey all!
Currently we are experiencing some issues with WU/MG transfers. Many of them are put on hold or refunded. We are adding back Ria Money transfers as payment option.It has higher success rate compared against WU/MG.
Also, in order to prevent all the inconvenience and time waste for you and us we kindly ask you to use cryptocurrency to pay for orders. Here is a good motivation for you to do it. Starting from now 30th of March till 5th of May we are running our typical promotion for intentional warehouse. If you pay with bitcoin or altcoins (BitcoinCash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash) you will be able picking up free bonuses on your choice worth up to $200 in value.
$35 bonus for orders over $100 (before shipping)
$90 bonus for orders over $200 (before shipping)
$200 bonus for orders over $300 (before shipping)
You do not need any promo codes. Freebies are picked up right during the ordering process before you check out.
In case of a seizure we reship only paid items without freebies.
Its right time to get ready for summer, folks!

So the information there says from now 30th of March till 5th of May; this may mean someone forgot to end the promo and you guys are enjoying some extra days.
I am not sure how long it will be like that or if it will be officially renewed -- all I know is right now I tested it and the website allowed me to add bonus items (as of this moment 16 May 2018 ~2:30 pm EST).

If it were me, I would jump on it and take advantage of the the bonus in case all this attention to it has someone remember it is past the 5th of May.

NOTE: In case of a seizure we reship only paid items without freebies.

HI folks. Yes, officially it was running kind of till 5th. Nonofficially we have not switched it off yet and its still running. Not a bad reason to check our store more often, right?

Pharmacom Helper prepared some HGH-related blood work reports, from Russian-speaking boards.
Actually, I personally always thought and still do that blood work results may be too variable and can not serve as a really reliable indicator to calculate dosage per ml or per mg.
But still, in general it shows, whether a product is working or not. Here are some pics. We had to edit them a bit and remove sensitive info.

I have never ordered basicstero domestic, does anyone have a time frame of when you can expect to receive the package in the states?

Pharmacom Helper prepared some HGH-related blood work reports, from Russian-speaking boards.
Actually, I personally always thought and still do that blood work results may be too variable and can not serve as a really reliable indicator to calculate dosage per ml or per mg.
But still, in general it shows, whether a product is working or not. Here are some pics. We had to edit them a bit and remove sensitive info.

Thanks, have you guys ever found anyone to do hplc testing

Very disappointed with the USA store. Basic is my go to, but lately the USA store has been out of ALMOST EVERYTHING. As of my last order the international store is still highly reliable but again sometimes I need something quick and like the USA option. Haven't been able to shop there in months though. I don't want do the hit or miss game to find a new source, hopefully USA store gets back to how it was last year and year before.

I’ve not had any better service, quality gear, or better results from any other UGL like I have with Pharmacom. It’s worth the wait for the Int store but I do hate when you want something fast and can’t get it. I decided to run Primo with this cycle and had to just wait like two extra weeks to get it in from the Int warehouse cause they didn’t have it at the USA store and then after I ordered it all the sudden they had it.. lol it would’ve been worth an extra 20$ to have asap but you can’t count on the domestic warehouse right now. Too hard to find good Primo depot to try anyone else either..
You can’t beat the pricing and deals though the Int warehouse has if you can wait though too! Buy $300 in gear get $200 free plus it’s already cheap as hell so it’s worth the wait for amazing gear for those prices! lol I’m just running my cycle two more weeks than I planned due to the extra two week wait.

Worth it when you get $505 in gear for 325$ after $20 shipping was added...

Ye man.. they don't have anything at all in the domestic store right now. Like hardly any test esters even.. no nandrolone except deca... No tren last I checked.

Is that promo still going on though?? Buy certain amount and get some freebies?? Thought I missed it. Was looking for a new domestic cause I wanted to add something to my cycle.
I'm not on here to bash them, .they have always been reliable, I just thought maybe if enough ppl let them know they kiss the USA store that they would try to get it back up faster. The gear is quality, customer service is good. I was set on using them for anything and everything , present and future... But yea, I want a couple things sooner rather than later... Oh well. I rate the international store 10/10. And when the USA store was up also 10/10... But when there's nothing to buy.... Lol...

Ye man.. they don't have anything at all in the domestic store right now. Like hardly any test esters even.. no nandrolone except deca... No tren last I checked.

Is that promo still going on though?? Buy certain amount and get some freebies?? Thought I missed it. Was looking for a new domestic cause I wanted to add something to my cycle.
I'm not on here to bash them, .they have always been reliable, I just thought maybe if enough ppl let them know they kiss the USA store that they would try to get it back up faster. The gear is quality, customer service is good. I was set on using them for anything and everything , present and future... But yea, I want a couple things sooner rather than later... Oh well. I rate the international store 10/10. And when the USA store was up also 10/10... But when there's nothing to buy.... Lol...

I just checked the site and it’s still going on. It was supposed to end the 5th of this month but they’ve not stopped it cause it’s working really well for them according to their earlier post on this thread. They might take it down any day though so I’d jump on it if you have the cash to put into bitcoin and buy something. After you go to checkout you type in your name and address for shipping and then it automatically takes you to the freebies page. You have to chose between your 10% off for bitcoin purchase and other discounts or to take $200 in free gear for a min $300 purchase..

I just checked the site and it’s still going on. It was supposed to end the 5th of this month but they’ve not stopped it cause it’s working really well for them according to their earlier post on this thread. They might take it down any day though so I’d jump on it if you have the cash to put into bitcoin and buy something. After you go to checkout you type in your name and address for shipping and then it automatically takes you to the freebies page. You have to chose between your 10% off for bitcoin purchase and other discounts or to take $200 in free gear for a min $300 purchase..
That's cool. Thanks for the info man. Realistically I can wait for the international shipment. I was just acting impatient, but I have gear to get me by for 3-4 weeks. Just wanted to addd something but not necessary.

I got a 5000iu vial with an order awhile ago, tried the whole vial on a pregnancy test kit & it didn't work

That’s odd. I test mine the same way and it was positive so good. Not sure if the strength accuracy but you should’ve sent em a video of that and they’d Comp you in their store or reshipped a good one. I get they should’ve shipped it right the first time but still you mine as well try to get them to make it right cause they would’ve....

That’s odd. I test mine the same way and it was positive so good. Not sure if the strength accuracy but you should’ve sent em a video of that and they’d Comp you in their store or reshipped a good one. I get they should’ve shipped it right the first time but still you mine as well try to get them to make it right cause they would’ve....
It's been pretty much hit and miss with a lot of places with HCG quality for me. As I'm on TRT (blast/cruise), I prefer to not keep playing lottery with it and just pay a few more $ to get it straight from my Dr