Pharmacom

yes many assholes on these boards but they are truely looking out for you and many will go out of their way to help you but you have to have to do more work yourself. if you are not dedicated enough to search the shit out of this then your diet and training are probably not good either. im sure the work will pay off for you in the long run just use the suggestions, learn and thank these assholes later

Look, take that tren, put it somewhere safe and forget about it. I don't get all the tren hype here. It's not for everyone and it's never for the uninitiated or uneducated. Many don't.use it at all and.never need to. Guys are being pissy because these answers are found very easily. Google best first cycle and you will find that it's test c or p only 500/wk split into 2 shots. You shouldn't need anything else for at least a few years. Firstly though, what are your stats? Bf%? Training experience

These guys are honestly right. They are not making fun of you. What you are doing is like going to drive a car, while you have your hands are tied behind your back and an eighth of a gallon of gas. Not enough juice to get anywhere, and if you start to try, you won't be able to even get close to where you want to be. Then you came here hands tied, and could of got fucked. But instead are being helped. HAHA WTF! I tried.

Read some first cycle logs. Or advice on a first cycle.

These guys are honestly right. They are not making fun of you. What you are doing is like going to drive a car, while you have your hands are tied behind your back and an eighth of a gallon of gas. Not enough juice to get anywhere, and if you start to try, you won't be able to even get close to where you want to be. Then you came here hands tied, and could of got fucked. But instead are being helped. HAHA WTF! I tried.

Read some first cycle logs. Or advice on a first cycle.

Your planning makes as much sense as what I just wrote. There you go!
Also, wrong section.

Let me just reiterate what they're telling you, because maybe if enough say it it will sink in. The shit you bought alone is enough evidence to show you don't know what you are doing and are not ready to cycle with something as complicated as sust or tren. Don't even worry about pct until you know how to use aas correctly. Everyone here is helping you but like every other fucking rookie pharmacome has brought in here you don't wanna hear the truth when it doesn't align with what u really want to hear, which is "good job bro , your gonna get huge, order some hch and aronolva and you'll be right back to normal when ur done with that bad ass cycle "

Look, take that tren, put it somewhere safe and forget about it. I don't get all the tren hype here. It's not for everyone and it's never for the uninitiated or uneducated. Many don't.use it at all and.never need to. Guys are being pissy because these answers are found very easily. Google best first cycle and you will find that it's test c or p only 500/wk split into 2 shots. You shouldn't need anything else for at least a few years. Firstly though, what are your stats? Bf%? Training experience
Oops, meant test c or e for first cycle. Not sure how the p got in there.

Back