Pharmacomstore

Hey, I'm gonna quote your post here and respond to it there if you don't mind, just so that you don't have to hop between threads.

Hey Johnson513,
Did your Vial have the Quality Check Sticker, and the Little Silver Sticker that Changes Color when you hold it up to the Light ?
I don't know why you put a Blank Label over the Vial...................... JP

Hey Johnson513,
Did your Vial have the Quality Check Sticker, and the Little Silver Sticker that Changes Color when you hold it up to the Light ?
It did not...
It came from Darius at Pharmacomstore
Like I stated, I spoke with him here, then via email and then after pack landed and testing was done.

I don't think Darius is running a scam but rather he gets unlabeled vials from Pharmacom and reships with his stealth labels and packaging. I believe he's been a reseller of Pharmacom for 8+ years.

Once again, I covered the label up with tape to preserve the integrity of his stealth packaging.

Basically I don't want to reveal to LE what the label says and how he ships his vials.

I was wondering because I got 3 Products from Basicstero, and they all had the Pharmacom Labels.
I not sure if Test E, was a good Selection.
The Raws for Test E has had a Lot of Problems over the last year.
Mostly with Carbolic Acid being in the Raws............................... JP
P.S.
I've seen it Hit some Well Respected Private Labels, as well as Good UGL's available on the Web.
Not sure if that would Affect the Outcome of you Labmax Test.
But I know it's been Causing Havoc with quite a few people.

I ordered from Pharmacomstore, im in Europe i got all the original labels with the little silver sticker, I think anything going to the US all labels are either off or changed because of customs

I ordered from Pharmacomstore, im in Europe i got all the original labels with the little silver sticker, I think anything going to the US all labels are either off or changed because of customs
I'm in the U.S.
All the Stickers were in place, and even the Original Boxes...................... JP
P.S.
Came from Basicstero, which is also Overseas.

I was wondering because I got 3 Products from Basicstero, and they all had the Pharmacom Labels.
I not sure if Test E, was a good Selection.
The Raws for Test E has had a Lot of Problems over the last year.
Mostly with Carbolic Acid being in the Raws............................... JP
P.S.
I've seen it Hit some Well Respected Private Labels, as well as Good UGL's available on the Web.
Not sure if that would Affect the Outcome of you Labmax Test.
But I know it's been Causing Havoc with quite a few people.
Yeah JP, I'm not hip to the carbolic acid deal but all I know is I dropped 3 bills on SEVERELY under dosed gear. I wouldn't mind as much if it was $35-$40 a vial at 250mg/ml but to drop $75 a vial on gear that was advertised at 300mg/ml is just wrong...

Darius seems like a solid cat and he is very professional but that doesn't make up for the $$ I lost on pharmacom's under dosed gear...

Yeah JP, I'm not hip to the carbolic acid deal but all I know is I dropped 3 bills on SEVERELY under dosed gear. I wouldn't mind as much if it was $35-$40 a vial at 250mg/ml but to drop $75 a vial on gear that was advertised at 300mg/ml is just wrong...

Darius seems like a solid cat and he is very professional but that doesn't make up for the $$ I lost on pharmacom's under dosed gear...
Sorry to Hear that, and I see your Point.
Has Darius Offered to Make-up for this............................. JP
P.S.
The only Reason that I know about the Carbolic Acid, is that I brew on Occasion, and also know a couple Lab Owners, and was told to be aware of it.
It was mostly Causing Severe PIP, and a couple cases of Cellulitis.

Sorry to Hear that, and I see your Point.
Has Darius Offered to Make-up for this............................. JP
P.S.
The only Reason that I know about the Carbolic Acid, is that I brew on Occasion, and also know a couple Lab Owners, and was told to be aware of it.
It was mostly Causing Severe PIP, and a couple cases of Cellulitis.
It was 2 months ago but I think he offered me some Dbol or some other orals or something... I wanted a full replacement when he got his next batch but no dice....

Do you know if Basicstero and Pharmacomstore are related?

It did not...
It came from Darius at Pharmacomstore
Like I stated, I spoke with him here, then via email and then after pack landed and testing was done.

I don't think Darius is running a scam but rather he gets unlabeled vials from Pharmacom and reships with his stealth labels and packaging. I believe he's been a reseller of Pharmacom for 8+ years.

Hey guys!

We offer the stealth shipping method, cosmetic labels + boxes, with no extra cost and it's optional if you prefer the safest and the most secure way.
You can choose for each order how would you like to be received. With the stealth version we never had a seized package since 2011.

In November there were some pretty strict customs controls and we decided to opt for several weeks for stealth packaging only.

All the original labels and boxes can be sent separately, in an envelope, at the same time if requested.

In Europe, we always ship using the original packaging.

Anyway, you can order and always receive Pharmacom products, in their original packaging for vials and blisters for orals even if ordering from US or Canada.

I'm in the U.S.
All the Stickers were in place, and even the Original Boxes...................... JP
P.S.
Came from Basicstero, which is also Overseas.

You need to establish a reputation first and then implement a stealth packaging, otherwise customers will think they were scammed when they'll receive peach labels and boxes.

I was the first online reseller to sell Pharmacom Labs gear, back in 2008 when Alex the founder, only had 12 compounds available.
Anyway, time has passed, the demand increased and Pharmacom became a well known lab with more products to offer and many resellers.

Last edited:
Is Basicstero and Pharmacomstore related?

My brand, PharmacomStore (.in/.com/.org ) is not related to any other sources nor any other Pharmacom resellers.

Johnson513, feel free to choose from my store 300$ worth of products for you to test and review.
I think I already proposed a similar offer some time ago

I await your e-mail!

Also, to other members, feel free to contact me for any questions or misunderstandings.

Thank you!

My brand, PharmacomStore (.in/.com/.org ) is not related to any other sources nor any other Pharmacom resellers.

Johnson513, feel free to choose from my store 300$ worth of products for you to test and review.
I think I already proposed a similar offer some time ago

I await your e-mail!

Also, to other members, feel free to contact me for any questions or misunderstandings.

Thank you!
I appreciate the offer D...