PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

Man, I really hate to sound like one of those “back in the old days”…BUT there used to be a time on meso where members had each other’s back, and if someone would have claimed infection, everyone would have flamed the source even without the member posting proof. It’s really sad to see what Meso turned out to be.

I’m sorry this happened to you man, that fucking sucks. And I’m sorry anyone doubted you.

Also, erm… if you could re post these pics without the cock and balls edited out I think that would help me…uhh where the infection was?
Let’s bring this back then…@pharmahgh fuck off

Aside from responses to people with questions, this will likely be my last post on the matter. I'll probably tag a few people below who had questions, concerns, etc, so sorry if I'm spamming y'all. @Sp2.0 @Tiredandhot @Juiceduptothemax @accountblown @Titan18 @pahick @Eddieb @JohnTheBaptist (it was Primo E)

I'm going to start with this: I didn't post a picture of my leg because I, personally, didn't think it looked that bad. My wife disagrees and think I should've posted it, but hey, you don't have to believe me. The other thing I want to say is that I find it extremely ironic that this source can drag their ass posting lab pics, but if I don't post my immediate MRI results, pictures of my leg, pictures of my wife's tits, and pictures of my ballsack, I'm making this shit up. I also want to note that for anyone who's never been to the ER and gotten XRays or MRIs, most hospitals don't just print you off a copy. You have to request a copy in the form of a CD, wait for them to make the copy, and then pick it up when they have it ready for you, which is what I had to do. If it worked differently for you, then cool, but that's not was I was able to do.

My goal with posting my experience was to be open and honest about what happened to me and hopefully prevent people from having something similar happen to them. Aside from my initial post once I got back from the ER, where I was justifiably upset, I have been more than fair in admitting to the possibility that this could've been my fault. After a lot of thought and using basic logic, I realize that I was being overly friendly only to be called a shill and shit on by the source. So yeah, fuck 'em, it was their gear and they can suck my above average veiny cock.

Here's the information and pictures, along with some awesome shit-talking and other complaints over at SST, so take it for what you will. I went to the ER with severe leg pain/swelling to where I was barely able to walk along with feeling like shit, increased HR + BP, admitted to the ER doc I had taken UGL steroids, had high CRP + WBC, got an MRI/MRI with contrast, got IV antibiotics + pain meds, and was prescribed 2 types of oral antibiotics. Guess what? The pain/swelling went away within ~2 days after starting antibiotics. But yeah, the first time I make a larger injection is the exact time I get an infection in my quad from something else...right???? First time in my entire life too! A complete coincidence, has to be! Better yet, I'm a shill working for another company playing fuckin' 4D chess to put these guys out of business! The best part is them saying they "found out" I have "multiple log in accounts". Through what method were they able to even determine that information? What a fucking joke, lol...

Side-note: Maybe the dude that had a similar experience earlier in the thread and hasn't said anything since is fuckin' dead :oops:

EDIT: Yeah I edited my cock and balls out since I figured no one wanted to see them...unless? :oops:
so you posted your diagnosis of Inflammation. No where is the diagnosis definitive for an infection . You sait your not trying to destroy us, you just wanted to post your experience. But you are trying really hard to tell everyone you have an infection when its not . What your diagnosis defines is that you have an area of inflammation on your left quad . nothing more. it says possible infection ??
We have been over this already but now its fuck me ? Thats fine bro .This proves exactly what ? your trying real hard to convince people that its shit gear, Yet anyone who has done gear long enough has had a lump or some inflammation before. All sources have delt with this at one time or another. I Have admitted to possibility that you could have had a bottle of test that caused some injection pain. As it turns out there were a couple of other customers that also had some injection pain. They emailed me directly and along with your complaint I was able to narrow down.
During summer months you risk the chance of certain products Melting during transit because of there low melting point . When it melts during transit it separates from the ester . when it re solidifies it can get acidic and cause pain and swelling when its injected. This is nothing new to sources. any one of them can tell you they have been through this before. There was no need for all this. My apologies for what you experienced . It shouldn't have happened it was def our fault to not have noticed we had some melting before it was brewed But what I can tell you with certainty is this is not what you claim it is. Is it an issue? yes one that was quickly rectified. for you to go on a warpath was entirely uncalled for .

so you posted your diagnosis of Inflammation. No where is the diagnosis definitive for an infection . You sait your not trying to destroy us, you just wanted to post your experience. But you are trying really hard to tell everyone you have an infection when its not . What your diagnosis defines is that you have an area of inflammation on your left quad . nothing more. it says possible infection ??
We have been over this already but now its fuck me ? Thats fine bro .This proves exactly what ? your trying real hard to convince people that its shit gear, Yet anyone who has done gear long enough has had a lump or some inflammation before. All sources have delt with this at one time or another. I Have admitted to possibility that you could have had a bottle of test that caused some injection pain. As it turns out there were a couple of other customers that also had some injection pain. They emailed me directly and along with your complaint I was able to narrow down.
During summer months you risk the chance of certain products Melting during transit because of there low melting point . When it melts during transit it separates from the ester . when it re solidifies it can get acidic and cause pain and swelling when its injected. This is nothing new to sources. any one of them can tell you they have been through this before. There was no need for all this. My apologies for what you experienced . It shouldn't have happened it was def our fault to not have noticed we had some melting before it was brewed But what I can tell you with certainty is this is not what you claim it is. Is it an issue? yes one that was quickly rectified. for you to go on a warpath was entirely uncalled for .
he was called out to post it after your guy (or you) posted the lab equipment.
He just fulfilled his part of the agreement. So there is nothing he did wrong.

he was called out to post it after your guy (or you) posted the lab equipment.
He just fulfilled his part of the agreement. So there is nothing he did wrong.
Except for one tiny small little detail . Its not what he was claiming it to be . It proves nothing

This proves a couple things. One being that your gear fucked him up enough that he felt he needed a trip to the ER. He has paperwork to prove it but you are correct the ER didn't put down a finding of shit gear by pharmahgh caused an infection so that certainly clears you.

It also shows whether it's an infection or not he clearly thought it was and supplied paperwork to back it up. You on the other hand ran to another board and tried to shit on him and discredit him with no evidence shown. Even if his isn't an infection its obvious by the ER trip it wasn't a malicious attempt to shit on you. You on the other hand showed your character. So you can save all the bullshit. By your own words you say other people were caused pain by the gear, clearly his reaction was worse so you really have no leg to stand on.

There's no way in hell anyone should use you guys here. You couldn't have handled this any worse then you did. Just so you know how bad you fucked this up. Meso could always use a decent domestic. We've got one that's ta is on par with international but still has to close up to catch up due to volume. You really shit the bed.
You should've been straight from jump and you likely would've recovered.

Except for one tiny small little detail . Its not what he was claiming it to be . It proves nothing
Good luck finding customers here with your attitude.
do you even know what the colour "white" on a MRI means?
it means there is liquid. I had the same when i had an infection (abscess) in my shoulder, in my case it was a good amount of puss which had to be removed via surgery. He clearly has liquid in this upper quad where he injected. It could very well still develop to a full blown abscess if the antibiotics are not able to get there due to encapsulation.
Is it from the gear? not 100% sure. Could aswell be a dirty needle, not desinfecting the quad properly etc. etc. Could it be from the gear? yes.
He can not prove it 100%, but its him who probably knows how careful/sterile he worked and if he did everything properly, chances are good it was/is from your gear. Full stop

Good luck finding customers here with your attitude.
do you even know what the colour "white" on a MRI means?
it means there is liquid. I had the same when i had an infection (abscess) in my shoulder, in my case it was a good amount of puss which had to be removed via surgery. He clearly has liquid in this upper quad where he injected. It could very well still develop to a full blown abscess if the antibiotics are not able to get there due to encapsulation.
Is it from the gear? not 100% sure. Could aswell be a dirty needle, not desinfecting the quad properly etc. etc. Could it be from the gear? yes.
He can not prove it 100%, but its him who probably knows how careful/sterile he worked and if he did everything properly, chances are good it was/is from your gear. Full stop
Couldn't have said it better myself! I'm not even going to bother giving him/them the time of day to reply to him/them, because they're fucking retarded and what proof I provide is immediately going to be discredited as "not enough"/inconclusive. Clearly he can't read, because in the report it states that there is what appears to be an infection (myositis)/abscess/fluid, again, this is only the MRI report, not the actual diagnosis, which the diagnosis was an infection (myositis), and is why I was prescribed 2 different antibiotics and it cleared up so quickly. Pretty sure antibiotics aren't prescribed for inflammation/PIP.

At this point, I'm done trying to even give them the benefit of the doubt by admitting any of this is my fault, because it isn't. I know how cleanly and sterile I am when it comes to making my injections, and I have NEVER had this happen to me until I decided to inject 200mg/1mL of their Primo E...which he keeps saying it's Test, which I didn't inject ANY of their Test, only Primo. So yeah, clearly isn't reading or doesn't know how to read.

EDIT: The ER doc told me that if I had waited longer, it more than likely would've turned into an abscess and I would've had to be admitted, have it drained, and be administered stronger antibiotics.

Attachments

• 11 - Copy - Copy.png
    11 - Copy - Copy.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 23
Couldn't have said it better myself! I'm not even going to bother giving him/them the time of day to reply to him/them, because they're fucking retarded and what proof I provide is immediately going to be discredited as "not enough"/inconclusive. Clearly he can't read, because in the report it states that there is what appears to be an infection (myositis)/abscess/fluid, again, this is only the MRI report, not the actual diagnosis, which the diagnosis was an infection (myositis), and is why I was prescribed 2 different antibiotics and it cleared up so quickly. Pretty sure antibiotics aren't prescribed for inflammation/PIP.

At this point, I'm done trying to even give them the benefit of the doubt by admitting any of this is my fault, because it isn't. I know how cleanly and sterile I am when it comes to making my injections, and I have NEVER had this happen to me until I decided to inject 200mg/1mL of their Primo E...which he keeps saying it's Test, which I didn't inject ANY of their Test, only Primo. So yeah, clearly isn't reading or doesn't know how to read.

EDIT: The ER doc told me that if I had waited longer, it more than likely would've turned into an abscess and I would've had to be admitted, have it drained, and be administered stronger antibiotics.
yeah, ive had the issue in my left shoulder due to unsterile l-carnitine (my fault, ive used the amps and didnt use a whole one at once and reused it 2 days later). Hot, immense pain etc for days. After a week ive went to the doc and we tried to drain with 16g needle but it was too much pus in there already. So it had to be opened (7cm incision)

yeah, ive had the issue in my left shoulder due to unsterile l-carnitine (my fault, ive used the amps and didnt use a whole one at once and reused it 2 days later). Hot, immense pain etc for days. After a week ive went to the doc and we tried to drain with 16g needle but it was too much pus in there already. So it had to be opened (7cm incision)
So you know the difference between what PIP feels like and an infection, more than most people, lol. I've had PIP before and this certainly was not PIP, obviously antibiotics aren't going to just magically make PIP disappear. Also, for anyone who doesn't know how to interpret an MRI, Google is a crazy thing -- i.e. "IM infection MRI with contrast", "what an infection looks like on an MRI with contrast", or any variation of the aforementioned.

@Vanargandar good on you for following through so members can make an informed decision. Not sure what happened to the 1st guy.
I will say this, their customer service was 110% some of the best I have ever received from almost ANY company I've used in my entire life (not speaking about UGL, just in general), but that doesn't excuse their behavior surrounding this. I truly wanted this to work out so I could have a regular source without having to hop around trying different places. It's up to other people at this point whether or not they want to use them, I just wanted to share my experience to prevent something like this from happening to anyone else.

Aside from responses to people with questions, this will likely be my last post on the matter. I'll probably tag a few people below who had questions, concerns, etc, so sorry if I'm spamming y'all. @pahick

Not sure why ya tagged me but glad it worked out. Wasnt sure what to think about your experience, still not. I mean you posted on the 24th...

Small update: Upped my dosages like everyone suggested. Currently doing 120 Test, 360 Primo, and 20mg Var. Pinned last night and 0 PIP. Backloaded my slin pins, ran them under some hot water, smooth injections.
On the 27th you didnt mention anything out of ordinary, then on 28th you went to ER all of sudden?

On 30th you posted...

Well then I apologize as well. I do believe my initial post was too harsh, but I'm sure you'd feel the same after spending 7-8hrs in the ER, barely being able to walk for 2 days, feeling like shit, etc.

Why didnt you mention on the 27th you had issues if you couldnt walk for 2 days?

You also posted on 30th...
First week I did an injection Monday and Thursday, both with 100mg of Primo E, in my right quad. Its entirely possible it was such a small amount of oil or its possible a piece of stopper/overlooked floater got in on the second injection, which was 200mg in my left quad, or because it was more oil/too much of bad oil that finally did it. Again, this is only my opinion, but it would be an insane coincidence if I'm wrong.

still not sure wtf you injected. 360? 100, 100, 200??

But it was a pretty big infection..

Just got back from the ER with a pretty large infection

But not real bad I guess...

My physical quad was mostly fine except slightly swollen

Honestly tho, glad youre ok. But no need tag me. Cool?

Let’s bring this back then…@pharmahgh fuck off
I’m not so sure that’s a good thing. Anyone can make a claim of infection without proof? That makes literally zero sense. This guy did his due diligence as much as he could, to prove his issue. That’s a completely different thing. How about we don’t bring that back bruh

Not sure why ya tagged me but glad it worked out. Wasnt sure what to think about your experience, still not. I mean you posted on the 24th...

On the 27th you didnt mention anything out of ordinary, then on 28th you went to ER all of sudden?

On 30th you posted...

Why didnt you mention on the 27th you had issues if you couldnt walk for 2 days?

You made a statement on the 29th in regards to the issue, so seeing this, I figured you'd want an update or I at least owed you a response since you were keeping up with the thread, replying to me, etc. My bad?

I did my first ~1mL injection of primo @ 180mg, only Primo in my L leg and Test on my R leg, on the 23rd and had issues walking until the 28th. However, I had trained legs on the 26th as well, and just attributed it to DOMS...even though my R leg wasn't sore and the pain started on the evening of the 23rd. Essentially, I ignored the warning signs and the infection progressed into the week.

And yes, it was bad, but it hadn't progressed so much to where I needed to be admitted with a full blown abscess and I was lucky to have caught it early, as I mentioned earlier in the thread.

EDIT: The reason I didn't mention anything is because 1) I was ignoring symptoms and assuming it could be ANYTHING BUT the gear 2) I wasn't trying to freak out and shit on the source about something I had no idea about, until I had confirmation

Last edited:

On 30th you posted...

Lolll that’s bad. Idk man I believe the guy but I get the feeling his body is probably telling him to fuck off for injecting 200mg/ml primo into his quad that has never had anything but test in it. He mentioned he’s been on trt for 4 years. 200mg/ml primo may have some extra solvents in it too. Could just be a bad reaction. Anyways I still wouldn’t run this guys gear

Lolll that’s bad. Idk man I believe the guy but I get the feeling his body is probably telling him to fuck off for injecting 200mg/ml primo into his quad that has never had anything but test in it. He mentioned he’s been on trt for 4 years. 200mg/ml primo may have some extra solvents in it too. Could just be a bad reaction. Anyways I still wouldn’t run this guys gear
I've injected Test Cyp/E and Deca over the years and never had any issues (all with a prescription from my doc/pharmacy). I've also taken oral Stano and injected HCG subq (again, prescription from my TRT doc). This is my first experience with UGL, so I'm pretty sure it isn't a coincidence that this happened. I understand a bad reaction, which I've never had, but I don't think getting an infection would happen in this case, maybe severe PIP or something, but not that.

I've injected Test Cyp/E and Deca over the years and never had any issues (all with a prescription from my doc/pharmacy). I've also taken oral Stano and injected HCG subq (again, prescription from my TRT doc). This is my first experience with UGL, so I'm pretty sure it isn't a coincidence that this happened. I understand a bad reaction, which I've never had, but I don't think getting an infection would happen in this case, maybe severe PIP or something, but not that.
Lol bro trust me you showed enough proof

@Tiredandhot if that's you on the other board why would you be telling the members to run this guys gear? Not only did this member get an infection the source admitted it was giving members problems.
Yeah, that's me. As I've already stated here and even told the OP, my opinion is that the gear is not unsterile and the definite sole reason for the infection. It could be a number of different reasons. If it was the gear, wouldn't the guy have gotten an infection with the first injection and not the third. Second, we would probably be hearing of others with a similar infection by now.

Back