PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

We do offer $300 credit for HPLC testing so by all means if anyone wants to send some of the Var in for testing that would be great we do have the latest finished product testing showing our Var is legit and that its a bit overdosed.

Var isnt like anadrol but you did say that you know its not going to be crazy.

Var is a nice icing on the cake kind of oral although I do think its underrated for its strength gains and the change in the look of the phsyique.

After 2 weeks or so of being on 50mg ed of the Var id say you should absolutely notice a difference in the gym and mirror mate.
I think anadrol might actually be closer to what I'm looking for in that case. I'm still gonna give the var a proper run.

I think anadrol might actually be closer to what I'm looking for in that case. I'm still gonna give the var a proper run.
Ya if your looking for LARGE strength gains, gnarly pumps, and a fullness that seems to last long after the gym Anadrol will start getting you there.

Need to really make sure you have adequate sodium intake and a good pre workout meal lined up.

Dont skimp on the salt and make sure to supplement extra magnesium/potassium as sodium intake increases.

Then add....

GH and insulin to the mix and it will make that situation 10x lol but that might be a bit advanced of an idea for some.

Eventually though pre workout rapid acting slin even just 5 units, 2-4IU GH pre workout.

Shit can get skin splittingly awesome!

Ya if your looking for LARGE strength gains, gnarly pumps, and a fullness that seems to last long after the gym Anadrol will start getting you there.

Need to really make sure you have adequate sodium intake and a good pre workout meal lined up.

Dont skimp on the salt and make sure to supplement extra magnesium/potassium as sodium intake increases.

Then add....

GH and insulin to the mix and it will make that situation 10x lol but that might be a bit advanced of an idea for some.

Eventually though pre workout rapid acting slin even just 5 units, 2-4IU GH pre workout.

Shit can get skin splittingly awesome!
I wish there was some good info available online about insulin and dosages. Unfortunately there is not. I’m too afraid to use insulin because it can kill you if you take too much or use it improperly. But I’d love to eventually use it because I’ve been told dozens of times how effective it is

use it post workout 15min prior to your post workout meal which consists of faster acting carbs and fast digesting proteins. 5-6iu humalog or another fact acting insulin is enough to get nutrition partioning effects and improved recovery etc.
Simple and you are not in danger of going hypo.

use it post workout 15min prior to your post workout meal which consists of faster acting carbs and fast digesting proteins. 5-6iu humalog or another fact acting insulin is enough to get nutrition partioning effects and improved recovery etc.
Simple and you are not in danger of going hypo.
What’s hypo?

Fast acting carbs as in non-complex carbs? Usually my post workout meal is 3 packets of oats and 90g of whey protein.

I really appreciate the advice! Been really wanting to get on insulin lately

hypoglycemia
i would chnage the oats to rice / ricecakes or something like that and reduce the whey to 50-60g.. 90g seems excessive :D better to eat ricecakes with honey and your shake post workout (after your insulin shot) and then another solid meal an hour later (chicken, potato, some veggie or something like that)

hypoglycemia
i would chnage the oats to rice / ricecakes or something like that and reduce the whey to 50-60g.. 90g seems excessive :D better to eat ricecakes with honey and your shake post workout (after your insulin shot) and then another solid meal an hour later (chicken, potato, some veggie or something like that)
Thanks again man. I’ll definitely take your advice and try all this out with the insulin

Aside from responses to people with questions, this will likely be my last post on the matter. I'll probably tag a few people below who had questions, concerns, etc, so sorry if I'm spamming y'all. @Sp2.0 @Tiredandhot @Juiceduptothemax @accountblown @Titan18 @pahick @Eddieb @JohnTheBaptist (it was Primo E)

I'm going to start with this: I didn't post a picture of my leg because I, personally, didn't think it looked that bad. My wife disagrees and think I should've posted it, but hey, you don't have to believe me. The other thing I want to say is that I find it extremely ironic that this source can drag their ass posting lab pics, but if I don't post my immediate MRI results, pictures of my leg, pictures of my wife's tits, and pictures of my ballsack, I'm making this shit up. I also want to note that for anyone who's never been to the ER and gotten XRays or MRIs, most hospitals don't just print you off a copy. You have to request a copy in the form of a CD, wait for them to make the copy, and then pick it up when they have it ready for you, which is what I had to do. If it worked differently for you, then cool, but that's not was I was able to do.

My goal with posting my experience was to be open and honest about what happened to me and hopefully prevent people from having something similar happen to them. Aside from my initial post once I got back from the ER, where I was justifiably upset, I have been more than fair in admitting to the possibility that this could've been my fault. After a lot of thought and using basic logic, I realize that I was being overly friendly only to be called a shill and shit on by the source. So yeah, fuck 'em, it was their gear and they can suck my above average veiny cock.

Here's the information and pictures, along with some awesome shit-talking and other complaints over at SST, so take it for what you will. I went to the ER with severe leg pain/swelling to where I was barely able to walk along with feeling like shit, increased HR + BP, admitted to the ER doc I had taken UGL steroids, had high CRP + WBC, got an MRI/MRI with contrast, got IV antibiotics + pain meds, and was prescribed 2 types of oral antibiotics. Guess what? The pain/swelling went away within ~2 days after starting antibiotics. But yeah, the first time I make a larger injection is the exact time I get an infection in my quad from something else...right???? First time in my entire life too! A complete coincidence, has to be! Better yet, I'm a shill working for another company playing fuckin' 4D chess to put these guys out of business! The best part is them saying they "found out" I have "multiple log in accounts". Through what method were they able to even determine that information? What a fucking joke, lol...

Side-note: Maybe the dude that had a similar experience earlier in the thread and hasn't said anything since is fuckin' dead :oops:

EDIT: Yeah I edited my cock and balls out since I figured no one wanted to see them...unless? :oops:

Attachments

• 001 - Copy.png
    001 - Copy.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 01 - Copy.png
    01 - Copy.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 1 - Copy.png
    1 - Copy.png
    431 KB · Views: 55
  • 2 - Copy.png
    2 - Copy.png
    432.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 3 - Copy.png
    3 - Copy.png
    506.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 4 - Copy.png
    4 - Copy.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 5 - Copy.png
    5 - Copy.png
    224 KB · Views: 52
  • 6 - Copy.png
    6 - Copy.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 7 - Copy.png
    7 - Copy.png
    369.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 8 - Copy.png
    8 - Copy.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 9 - Copy.png
    9 - Copy.png
    562.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 11 - Copy.png
    11 - Copy.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 12 - Copy.png
    12 - Copy.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 13 - Copy.png
    13 - Copy.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 14 - Copy.png
    14 - Copy.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 15 - Copy.png
    15 - Copy.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 16 - Copy.png
    16 - Copy.png
    39 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Aside from responses to people with questions, this will likely be my last post on the matter. I'll probably tag a few people below who had questions, concerns, etc, so sorry if I'm spamming y'all.

I'm going to start with this: I didn't post a picture of my leg because I, personally, didn't think it looked that bad. My wife disagrees and think I should've posted it, but hey, you don't have to believe me. The other thing I want to say is that I find it extremely ironic that this source can drag their ass posting lab pics, but if I don't post my immediate MRI results, pictures of my leg, pictures of my wife's tits, and pictures of my ballsack, I'm making this shit up. I also want to note that for anyone who's never been to the ER and gotten XRays or MRIs, most hospitals don't just print you off a copy. You have to request a copy in the form of a CD, wait for them to make the copy, and then pick it up when they have it ready for you, which is what I had to do. If it worked differently for you, then cool, but that's not was I was able to do.

My goal with posting my experience was to be open and honest about what happened to me and hopefully prevent people from having something similar happen to them. Aside from my initial post once I got back from the ER, where I was justifiably upset, I have been more than fair in admitting to the possibility that this could've been my fault. After a lot of thought and using basic logic, I realize that I was being overly friendly only to be called a shill and shit on by the source. So yeah, fuck 'em, it was their gear and they can suck my above average veiny cock.

Here's the information and pictures, along with some awesome shit-talking and other complaints over at SST, so take it for what you will. I went to the ER with severe leg pain/swelling to where I was barely able to walk along with feeling like shit, increased HR + BP, admitted to the ER doc I had taken UGL steroids, had high CRP + WBC, got an MRI/MRI with contrast, got IV antibiotics + pain meds, and was prescribed 2 types of oral antibiotics. Guess what? The pain/swelling went away within ~2 days after starting antibiotics. But yeah, the first time I make a larger injection is the exact time I get an infection in my quad from something else...right???? First time in my entire life too! A complete coincidence, has to be! Better yet, I'm a shill working for another company playing fuckin' 4D chess to put these guys out of business! The best part is them saying they "found out" I have "multiple log in accounts". Through what method were they able to even determine that information? What a fucking joke, lol...

Side-note: Maybe the dude that had a similar experience earlier in the thread and hasn't said anything since is fuckin' dead :oops:
Were you getting attacked by members here and I just missed it?

Aside from responses to people with questions, this will likely be my last post on the matter. I'll probably tag a few people below who had questions, concerns, etc, so sorry if I'm spamming y'all. @Sp2.0 @Tiredandhot @Juiceduptothemax @accountblown @Titan18 @pahick @Eddieb @JohnTheBaptist (it was Primo E)

There's a lot to unpack here, and I think you've done a pretty good job of demonstrating you're likely not a "paid shill" as @Pharma1 was silly enough to assert. He should be embarrassed for that comment.

Strictly on the actual prognosis end, that CRP isn't anything to care about. You'd get the same levels if you stubbed your toe. WBC being a little elevated, also not a big deal. Pretty normal. The doctors are always going to lean towards it being an "infection caused by those dirty underground steroids" you're taking. They'll assume you back-alley dirty needled that shit into your leg, you fucking junkie scum. In reality it's just the easiest conclusion. Write the antibiotics script, tell the patient to stop using steroids, and move on to real emergencies.

Most likely you had a bit of bad PIP from a compound you didn't agree with. That doesn't make your experience or review invalid, it should only serve to:
1) keep you from worrying too much. Sometimes this shit happens and it's not always life or death, so you shouldn't live in fear of your next dirty pin. You won't likely lose a leg to gear any time soon.
2) leave the door open for @Pharma1 to have some products that can cause PIP but aren't necessarily dirty. Accusing him of having dirty gear is a stretch. Not as far a stretch as him accusing you of being a paid shill on another forum.

EDIT: Yeah I edited my cock and balls out since I figured no one wanted to see them...unless? :oops:
Damn bro that’s some trash ass gear

There's a lot to unpack here, and I think you've done a pretty good job of demonstrating you're likely not a "paid shill" as @Pharma1 was silly enough to assert. He should be embarrassed for that comment.

Strictly on the actual prognosis end, that CRP isn't anything to care about. You'd get the same levels if you stubbed your toe. WBC being a little elevated, also not a big deal. Pretty normal. The doctors are always going to lean towards it being an "infection caused by those dirty underground steroids" you're taking. They'll assume you back-alley dirty needled that shit into your leg, you fucking junkie scum. In reality it's just the easiest conclusion. Write the antibiotics script, tell the patient to stop using steroids, and move on to real emergencies.

Most likely you had a bit of bad PIP from a compound you didn't agree with. That doesn't make your experience or review invalid, it should only serve to:
1) keep you from worrying too much. Sometimes this shit happens and it's not always life or death, so you shouldn't live in fear of your next dirty pin. You won't likely lose a leg to gear any time soon.
2) leave the door open for @Pharma1 to have some products that can cause PIP but aren't necessarily dirty. Accusing him of having dirty gear is a stretch. Not as far a stretch as him accusing you of being a paid shill on another forum.
I get fairly regular bloodwork and my CRP + WBC are never elevated, even post-workout. However, I see where you're coming from with me being a dirty steroid junkie in the eyes of the doctor -- which by the way, she did not care at all, she didn't even tell me to not do it again, just to not buy from the same person, lol. That being said, I'd had the pain for about ~4 days before it was too much to deal with, prompting my visit to the ER. It can't be a coincidence that the antibiotics fixed it in such a short period of time. I've been on TRT for ~4 years now and I've had PIP before, trust me, I'm not some newbie roid user who hasn't had PIP, and this wasn't PIP.

EDIT: The MRI results are consistent with an infection, not inflammation, which would be more indicative of PIP.

I get fairly regular bloodwork and my CRP + WBC are never elevated, even post-workout. However, I see where you're coming from with me being a dirty steroid junkie in the eyes of the doctor -- which by the way, she did not care at all, she didn't even tell me to not do it again, just to not buy from the same person, lol. That being said, I'd had the pain for about ~4 days before it was too much to deal with, prompting my visit to the ER. It can't be a coincidence that the antibiotics fixed it in such a short period of time. I've been on TRT for ~4 years now and I've had PIP before, trust me, I'm not some newbie roid user who hasn't had PIP, and this wasn't PIP.

EDIT: The MRI results are consistent with an infection, not inflammation, which would be more indicative of PIP.
I just mean to say that CRP elevation happens for a million reasons. It isn't useful for implying too much when your leg is fucking killing you, because you know you're inflamed, you care why you're inflamed. The WBC thing is a useful note, you do routine bloodwork so you'll know where your levels are usually at. If it's significantly higher then it certainly implies an abnormal immune response. I wouldn't claim to have any experience interpreting MRIs though.

I think it would be nice to see @Pharma explain why he said he confirmed you were using multiple accounts though.

I just mean to say that CRP elevation happens for a million reasons. It isn't useful for implying too much when your leg is fucking killing you, because you know you're inflamed, you care why you're inflamed. The WBC thing is a useful note, you do routine bloodwork so you'll know where your levels are usually at. If it's significantly higher then it certainly implies an abnormal immune response. I wouldn't claim to have any experience interpreting MRIs though.

I think it would be nice to see @Pharma explain why he said he confirmed you were using multiple accounts though.
Again, bloodwork aside, you can look at the MRI and notes to make your own judgment. The part with the infection is the giant white area on my L quad, right where I injected.

I want to run much more then a trt dose of test a week and don’t have a doctor in my pocket that would let me run that much, also you need to have naturally low test levels to get a trt prescription, even then they might not give me a prescription, I’m only 28.
You are so wrong, look up trt nation or defymedical, all online pay out of pocket. So easy

Man, I really hate to sound like one of those “back in the old days”…BUT there used to be a time on meso where members had each other’s back, and if someone would have claimed infection, everyone would have flamed the source even without the member posting proof. It’s really sad to see what Meso turned out to be.

I’m sorry this happened to you man, that fucking sucks. And I’m sorry anyone doubted you.

Also, erm… if you could re post these pics without the cock and balls edited out I think that would help me…uhh where the infection was?

Man, I really hate to sound like one of those “back in the old days”…BUT there used to be a time on meso where members had each other’s back, and if someone would have claimed infection, everyone would have flamed the source even without the member posting proof. It’s really sad to see what Meso turned out to be.

I’m sorry this happened to you man, that fucking sucks. And I’m sorry anyone doubted you.

Also, erm… if you could re post these pics without the cock and balls edited out I think that would help me…uhh where the infection was?
Yep. I had a whole thing typed up that I deleted. I'm tired of beating that dead horse.

Back