PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

Yeah, that's me. As I've already stated here and even told the OP, my opinion is that the gear is not unsterile and the definite sole reason for the infection. It could be a number of different reasons. If it was the gear, wouldn't the guy have gotten an infection with the first injection and not the third. Second, we would probably be hearing of others with a similar infection by now.
The source admitted other people were having issues with it so I'd say it's the gear.

From the source.
"As it turns out there were a couple of other customers that also had some injection pain. They emailed me directly and along with your complaint I was able to narrow down."

Yeah, that's me. As I've already stated here and even told the OP, my opinion is that the gear is not unsterile and the definite sole reason for the infection. It could be a number of different reasons. If it was the gear, wouldn't the guy have gotten an infection with the first injection and not the third. Second, we would probably be hearing of others with a similar infection by now.
Even if sterile particles wind up under the skin it can cause inflammation and result in an infection. It's like when sterile shit gets left inside of people after a surgery.

The source admitted other people were having issues with it so I'd say it's the gear.
I didn't see that, I'll have to re read here or chk out sst shortly. I know pharma has been around a while, I've followed their threads somewhat over the years and don't recall ever seeing an infection from their gear tho I could have missed it. My opinion is a possible foreign object, maybe filter material got injected considering this same guy got floaters in his test. Doesn't excuse them whatsoever.

I didn't see that, I'll have to re read here or chk out sst shortly. I know pharma has been around a while, I've followed their threads somewhat over the years and don't recall ever seeing an infection from their gear tho I could have missed it. My opinion is a possible foreign object, maybe filter material got injected considering this same guy got floaters in his test. Doesn't excuse them whatsoever.
His response in regards to the infection was kind of BS though. I know shit happens but Jesus.

If it was the gear, wouldn't the guy have gotten an infection with the first injection and not the third
Maybe the third injection had had a floater in it that he didn't notice before? The source did downplay the floater as "these things happen" and made the floater seem like it was no big deal.

From the source.
"As it turns out there were a couple of other customers that also had some injection pain. They emailed me directly and along with your complaint I was able to narrow down."
I reread everything from here and sst. The above is in regards to test e, which numerous other sources have problems with. That's not even up for debate.

Again, I don't think the gear is without a doubt completely unsterile and if anything, a floater possibly caused this. For the aforementioned reasons. If someone already bought gear from him before this incident and wants to trash it all, that's on them. I'd personally refilter before throwing it all away.

And let's address your post earlier about members not backing other members. I believed this guy about the ER visit,, I stated he should post pics after pharma asked and because I'd imagine it should be noticeable when compared to the other quad. Especially if he may have to go back to the ER if it doesn't clear up..

When floaters are found or vials destroyed in transit, members post pics as proof. Yet now a member asking for proof of such a situation as this is not backing other members? Seriously? What would have been interesting is if this guy,or another brand new account would have run into this same situation with goodlyfe or Stanford. I'd bet the members there would have at least asked for some proof well before the source did, because that is a serious situation and claims should be backed up. I bet you wouldn't have said a word either about the members asking like you have here.

Maybe the third injection had had a floater in it that he didn't notice before? The source did downplay the floater as "these things happen" and made the floater seem like it was no big deal.
That's what I think happened personally, even tho the guy said he inspected carefully. And downplaying floaters is BS, I've used multiple other sources and never ran into floaters other than symbiotics. QA should catch everything.

I reread everything from here and sst. The above is in regards to test e, which numerous other sources have problems with. That's not even up for debate.

Again, I don't think the gear is without a doubt completely unsterile and if anything, a floater possibly caused this. For the aforementioned reasons. If someone already bought gear from him before this incident and wants to trash it all, that's on them. I'd personally refilter before throwing it all away.

And let's address your post earlier about members not backing other members. I believed this guy about the ER visit,, I stated he should post pics after pharma asked and because I'd imagine it should be noticeable when compared to the other quad. Especially if he may have to go back to the ER if it doesn't clear up..

When floaters are found or vials destroyed in transit, members post pics as proof. Yet now a member asking for proof of such a situation as this is not backing other members? Seriously? What would have been interesting is if this guy,or another brand new account would have run into this same situation with goodlyfe or Stanford. I'd bet the members there would have at least asked for some proof well before the source did, because that is a serious situation and claims should be backed up. I bet you wouldn't have said a word either about the members asking like you have here.
Not sure what you're talking about. Did I call you out for not backing members? I've stated since the beginning of this that when a claim is made proof should be provided. This member came through with proof and the quote you just quoted of mine is the source admitting issues with the gear.

Clearly you're off the mark with what I'd do. If I decide to get involved in a source thread it rarely will be in a sources favor. You can't say the same obviously.

His response in regards to the infection was kind of BS though. I know shit happens but Jesus.

Was it really? Consider a few things...

1. OP started this thread May 6. When did customer open account at Meso? May 6.

2. Customer all over place with how he will cycle.

3. Customer had no real proof until recently.

Wouldnt you be skeptical? Especially with other posters seemingly out to close his operation, wouldnt you handle it as he had?

I know I wouldnt be able to handle that job. I do some tough shit for a living, but if I was in this line of work id wanna bury some mfers with how cutthroat it is between boards/vendors.

So did I call you out for not backing members, or make an unsubstantiated claim against you or do you have a guilty conscience? Maybe just trying to deflect. Still trying to make sense of your post.

Not sure what you're talking about. Did I call you out for not backing members? I've stated since the beginning of this that when a claim is made proof should be provided. This member came through with proof and the quote you just quoted of mine is the source admitting issues with the gear.

Clearly you're off the mark with what I'd do. If I decide to get involved in a source thread it rarely will be in a sources favor. You can't say the same obviously.
I honestly thought you wouldn't pull the ole source supporting card out based on my response. Nowhere did I say or defend anything pharma has done, I've been verbal if anything a floater probably caused it and they screwed up here after the floater incident. You want to accuse me of supporting this guy based on my last response, have at it and I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.

Sounds like you did here in response to the other guys post.

Yep. I had a whole thing typed up that I deleted. I'm tired of beating that dead horse.

Was it really? Consider a few things...

1. OP started this thread May 6. When did customer open account at Meso? May 6.

2. Customer all over place with how he will cycle.

3. Customer had no real proof until recently.

Wouldnt you be skeptical? Especially with other posters seemingly out to close his operation, wouldnt you handle it as he had?

I know I wouldnt be able to handle that job. I do some tough shit for a living, but if I was in this line of work id wanna bury some mfers with how cutthroat it is between boards/vendors.
You are right but his response to the scans and etc rubbed me the wrong way.

They can't do definitive diagnosis without a culture. But it's clearly an infection. I'll read more into it. I was happy with the orals I got from him for the record and the pt141. I can also understand being fed up with shit.

I honestly thought you wouldn't pull the ole source supporting card out based on my response. Nowhere did I say or defend anything pharma has done, I've been verbal if anything a floater probably caused it and they screwed up here after the floater incident. You want to accuse me of supporting this guy based on my last response, have at it and I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.

Sounds like you did here in response to the other guys post.
So it's a guilty conscience then. I haven't made it a secret about how I feel meso has changed for the worse when it comes to vetting and how sources are treated. Had you quoted the full post or asked it would've been easy to understand that's the dead horse. It seems like you're in deflect mode I guess. If I had an issue with you I'd ask you like I did when Ding Dong put you on blast or your statement from sst that was brought over here. I don't do passive aggressive.
It's pretty weak the way your going about it.

So it's a guilty conscience then. I haven't made it a secret about how I feel meso has changed for the worse when it comes to vetting and how sources are treated. Had you quoted the full post or asked it would've been easy to understand that's the dead horse. It seems like you're in deflect mode I guess. If I had an issue with you I'd ask you like I did when Ding Dong put you on blast or your statement from sst that was brought over here. I don't do passive aggressive.
It's pretty weak the way your going about it.
You brought me into this by quoting me earlier about recommending the guy on sst use the gear. I answered you why I said that, yet you still seem to keep questioning me like I'm secretly supporting this source or something. You're the one keeping this going with me, and insinuating there's something there's not.

You brought me into this by quoting me earlier about recommending the guy on sst use the gear. I answered you why I said that, yet you still seem to keep questioning me like I'm secretly supporting this source or something. You're the one keeping this going with me, and insinuating there's something there's not.
No. That's the difference I had an issue with your specific statement about telling the sst guy to use this sources gear so I asked you about it directly. You answered and that was it. It wasn't a good look imo opinion but I left it alone. Like when Ding Dong said you were his customer and sending members his way in P.M while shitting on him. I asked you about it. I didn't make anything up or accuse you of anything. You answered and I left it alone even though I thought it was a bad look. What you're doing is trying to sling shit because you've got nothing else. It's weak. You notice I ask you directly if there's something I want to know, I don't try and create shit that's not there with a quote that didn't say anything to try and deflect. I thought you had more backbone.

No. That's the difference I had an issue with your specific statement about telling the sst guy to use this sources gear so I asked you about it directly. You answered and that was it. It wasn't a good look imo opinion but I left it alone. Like when Ding Dong said you were his customer and sending members his way in P.M while shitting on him. I asked you about it. I didn't make anything up or accuse you of anything. You answered and I left it alone even though I thought it was a bad look. What you're doing is trying to sling shit because you've got nothing else. It's weak. You notice I ask you directly if there's something I want to know, I don't try and create shit that's not there with a quote that didn't say anything to try and deflect. I thought you had more backbone.
On a separate note. I dont have as much of an issue with QSC IRL but I always lol when people say ding dong

Again, you continue to stir the pot with made up crap of slinging shit and no backbone. I'm not going back and forth with you, I thought you were better than this but apparently not. You can keep this going all you want to try and smear my name, I assume all because I'm not on here telling pharma to get out of here. I honestly don't know nor care.

BTW, if you're so unhappy with how the vetting is nowadays then go find another damn forum and quit whining about it.

Back