PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

Your right my apologies . I shouldn't have said that I have no proof of any of that. Im not going to say that you dont have MRI results, you might, But you are right that I will question The validity of your accusation, that it came from the gear. Being that cellulitus is a very broad diagnosis used to diagnose everything from in-grown hairs to red bumps on the skin. Its actually quite common for many of us to develop something that would resemble and be diagnosed with cellulitis simply from injecting the quad. reaction to GSO,reaction to BA, injecting to fast, injecting to much at a time, not wiping the skin or the top of the bottle. your not even supposed to blow on the alcohol to dry it once you wipe your skin. There are many many reasons why you could have a slight reaction. To say that its our gear thats dirty is an unfair accusation with no evidence. There are just way too many variables and possabilities . Sources that cut corners, ones who don't filter,or sterilize there equipment, who don't take the necessary precautions are the ones that may run into issues But thats not us .We have always taken the necessary precautions and have always been very professional. Operating our lab like any compounding pharmacy would . Everything is double filtered and has 2% BA alcohol in it . Everything is sterilized in our autoclave , everything is made under our flo- hood and consistently wiped down with sterilizing solvents like vesta bac. we take every precaution . To say that it came from the gear is to accuse us of not taking the necessary steps to produce clean quality gear. I would also like to point out that if we were the type of company that carelessly and blatantly cut corners there would be someone somewhere on these boards that had a real serious issue after using the gear and thats just not the case , In the 7 plus years we have been in business, with all the bottles produced and sent out there has never been one. Anyone that could be so sick and careless like that should immediately be put out of business .I would appreciate if you at least acknowledge that its very possible it could just be freak thing and your body having a bad reaction
Well then I apologize as well. I do believe my initial post was too harsh, but I'm sure you'd feel the same after spending 7-8hrs in the ER, barely being able to walk for 2 days, feeling like shit, etc.

In response to the GSO reaction, injecting too fast, not wiping the skin or top of the vial, blowing on shit, none of that happened or has ever happened. That being said, there's been someone in this thread already having a reaction to the Test E, and I'm sure there's other examples people could find on other forums...or maybe not, I don't know, but to say that you've been in business for 7 years with not one complaint is extremely hard to believe.

All of that being said, yes, I have already and do acknowledge that this could've just been a freak accident, a piece of stopper/floater, or user error.

My physical quad was mostly fine except slightly swollen. The MRI shows that the infection was deep within the muscle, hence why it was so difficult to walk. Like I said, I'm 50/50 on it in terms of it being user error or a bad batch, but for myself it isn't worth the risk using them again. I will find time within the next week or so to drive to the ER and get copies of my MRI, edit them/strip the EXIF data, and upload them for people to see I'm not totally full of shit. At this point it wouldn't be for anyone else except for the people here asking for it aside from the source, as he's already dismissed everything I've posted so far. I'm also convinced at this point that its the same person on both here and SST as all the typing, etc, are exactly the same. Either that or its his twin brother.

First week I did an injection Monday and Thursday, both with 100mg of Primo E, in my right quad. Its entirely possible it was such a small amount of oil or its possible a piece of stopper/overlooked floater got in on the second injection, which was 200mg in my left quad, or because it was more oil/too much of bad oil that finally did it. Again, this is only my opinion, but it would be an insane coincidence if I'm wrong.
The only thing I have dismissed is the heavy accustaion you made. Why would anyone lie about there being multiple members of the team ? we certainly dont talk alike at all . The only distinction you could make is that we both use the word mate. Is it so hard to believe that we have grown to the point that it takes a team of people to run the operation safely and efficiently? One big distinction that you should have made already is that I suck at punctuation . one other question. Dosen't the hospital give you paperwork with the date on it and a discription of the visit ?

Well then I apologize as well. I do believe my initial post was too harsh, but I'm sure you'd feel the same after spending 7-8hrs in the ER, barely being able to walk for 2 days, feeling like shit, etc.

In response to the GSO reaction, injecting too fast, not wiping the skin or top of the vial, blowing on shit, none of that happened or has ever happened. That being said, there's been someone in this thread already having a reaction to the Test E, and I'm sure there's other examples people could find on other forums...or maybe not, I don't know, but to say that you've been in business for 7 years with not one complaint is extremely hard to believe.

All of that being said, yes, I have already and do acknowledge that this could've just been a freak accident, a piece of stopper/floater, or user error.
Fair enough . Let me just clarify though. I didnt say not one complaint. That would be absurd. What I did say is never one infection . Im transparent and have nothing to hide. we have had issues in the past with TEST E like a stated about the low melting point . Any issues we have ever had it was always test E having PIP one batch we had was really bad to the point that I threw hundreds of bottles and 4 Kilos. . But this is a known issue with underground labs, especially close to the summer. We have to stock up with enough to get us through the summer . we def cant have test e , deca or sust shipped durring the summer months. The melting and re solidifying causes PIP

If you would like to discuss this further I would welcome the oppertunity to speak with you If you would like to shoot me an email

Over the past week we have taken the time to get the lab pics together as we promised. We do not brew in bathtubs. Sorry we did not deliver these when we intended to. My partner previously explained that was not possible and it is not possible to fully explain every detail of what is happening on our side of things all the time. So it created a delay in posting these.

Attachments

• Clave.jpg
    Clave.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 104
  • Flow hood setup.jpg
    Flow hood setup.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 100
  • Flow hood with filtered oil.jpg
    Flow hood with filtered oil.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 99
  • Flow hood with orals.jpg
    Flow hood with orals.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 101
  • V-Mixer - Copy.jpg
    V-Mixer - Copy.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 110
Over the past week we have taken the time to get the lab pics together as we promised. We do not brew in bathtubs. Sorry we did not deliver these when we intended to. My partner previously explained that was not possible and it is not possible to fully explain every detail of what is happening on our side of things all the time. So it created a delay in posting these.
We have edited out any background or other info that we were worried about so the pics obviously have a weird grey blotched out area for the areas we did not want to share. Our intent is to show that we have legitimate equipment.

At a quick glance there it is and the world didn't come to an end although no lab is totally legit without anal beads hanging but you'll get there.
Not a shot at you pharma the guys who've been around remember the lab that thought they were necessary.

Last edited:
The test cyp I got that was crashed, is crashing again. It has been kept only at room temp. I don’t know if it’s the batch or what man. I got it back in solution after heating it up in a pot of hot hot water for 30 min. It was good for about a week, but has started crystallizing again. It’d be easy to get it back in solution, but I know it can’t be good for the test to go through this process over and over. It’s going in the trash

The test cyp I got that was crashed, is crashing again. It has been kept only at room temp. I don’t know if it’s the batch or what man. I got it back in solution after heating it up in a pot of hot hot water for 30 min. It was good for about a week, but has started crystallizing again. It’d be easy to get it back in solution, but I know it can’t be good for the test to go through this process over and over. It’s going in the trash
Hey brother can you email us

Weird how when I’ve taken a vial of pharmacy test C on back pack hunting trips it’s never crashed even at -5 C. Why does UGL crash so much easier , more curious than anything.

Weird how when I’ve taken a vial of pharmacy test C on back pack hunting trips it’s never crashed even at -5 C. Why does UGL crash so much easier , more curious than anything.
It has to do with the solvents we use . As a source who caters to the body building community. ( people who use larger amounts and more frequent injections). we try and make our gear Pain free and safer to use larger amounts over longer periods of time, so we dont use solvents like Ethyl oliate and guaiacol. Both are said to be very inflammatory and have been known to cause heart issues in long term use at higher dosages . This is the belief amongst the body building community . Those solvents do help to suspend and stabalize the hormone. However it can be made just fine without it , and in the interest of Health and pain free injections customers have this understanding and prefer to not have those solvents. You will find this with the majority of UGL . Its also why we don't make higher MG products . We will most certainly need those solvents to suspend and stabilize a 400mg/ml Test c or e

It has to do with the solvents we use . As a source who caters to the body building community. ( people who use larger amounts and more frequent injections). we try and make our gear Pain free and safer to use larger amounts over longer periods of time, so we dont use solvents like Ethyl oliate and guaiacol. Both are said to be very inflammatory and have been known to cause heart issues in long term use at higher dosages . This is the belief amongst the body building community . Those solvents do help to suspend and stabalize the hormone. However it can be made just fine without it , and in the interest of Health and pain free injections customers have this understanding and prefer to not have those solvents. You will find this with the majority of UGL . Its also why we don't make higher MG products . We will most certainly need those solvents to suspend and stabilize a 400mg/ml Test c or e
I don't know of any pharma gear that uses solvents other than BA and BB. Do you have any examples, out of curiosity?

My second point would be that just because nobody has had an infection from your gear in 7 years, (your claim without proof) that y'all have perfected your craft and it just isn't a possibility.

Plenty of pharmaceutical gear has had problems and recalls. There are labs that are legally producing and selling steroids and other drugs to world markets. Do a little research on Sun Pharma, the largest drug producing company in India and their testosterone cypionate that was recalled for having particulate matter that somehow made it past their filters or it was their filters broken down.

Never say never, bud. When a customer comes at you with a serious complaint like this, you shouldn't immediately call them a shill for another company. That makes you look like a chump that is trying to blow them off.

If I got an infection from your gear, which won't happen because I wouldn't risk using you at this point, and then you came at me like an asshole with these reverse accusations, I'd make it my mission to bury your fucking company.

It's great that you finally posted the pictures that you promised. At least guys know you aren't brewing in a bathtub but if I were you, I'd check myself, jump down off that big beautiful horse you've been riding around on, and not come so sideways at a customer who obviously had a serious problem ,very likely, from injecting your gear.

Shit happens. You need to try your best to make sure that it doesn't but when it does, you don't need to immediately shift blame to the messenger and claim to be infallible.

I don't know of any pharma gear that uses solvents other than BA and BB. Do you have any examples, out of curiosity?

My second point would be that just because nobody has had an infection from your gear in 7 years, (your claim without proof) that y'all have perfected your craft and it just isn't a possibility.

Plenty of pharmaceutical gear has had problems and recalls. There are labs that are legally producing and selling steroids and other drugs to world markets. Do a little research on Sun Pharma, the largest drug producing company in India and their testosterone cypionate that was recalled for having particulate matter that somehow made it past their filters or it was their filters broken down.

Never say never, bud. When a customer comes at you with a serious complaint like this, you shouldn't immediately call them a shill for another company. That makes you look like a chump that is trying to blow them off.

If I got an infection from your gear, which won't happen because I wouldn't risk using you at this point, and then you came at me like an asshole with these reverse accusations, I'd make it my mission to bury your fucking company.

It's great that you finally posted the pictures that you promised. At least guys know you aren't brewing in a bathtub but if I were you, I'd check myself, jump down off that big beautiful horse you've been riding around on, and not come so sideways at a customer who obviously had a serious problem ,very likely, from injecting your gear.

Shit happens. You need to try your best to make sure that it doesn't but when it does, you don't need to immediately shift blame to the messenger and claim to be infallible.
I agree shit does happen, even to pharmaceutical companies. So you are correct that there is always a possibility of human error no matter what you do. But when all your bases are covered. When The proper equipment is used and you take great care to do everything you can to minimize the chances of anything happening. The chances of something happening are highly unlikely. To right off the bat say it was the gear is not right. There is an extremely large possibility that the human error was on his part or that something is not particularly agreeing with his body.which he has already admitted to that possibility There are so many variables. It could just be a knot under the skin like many of us have had. The fact that we have never had an issue like that, That we do use proper equipment and that there is nobody else having the same issue should say something.
I have apologized to him for jumping back at him . It would have been nice to at least contact me and discuss what happened . But he had also apologized for being too harsh in his first post .
It would seem that regardless of what we do or say, whatever pictures we have produced or whatever finished lab results like we have produced that there will still be those who want to see us buried anyway .
To address the solvents . There are a lot of companies that use different solvents such as EO . many compounding pharmacies do for sure . Its pretty common It depends on the place
Delatestryl uses 5 mg chlorobutanol (chloral derivative) as a preservative. which has been known to be highly toxic

I agree shit does happen, even to pharmaceutical companies. So you are correct that there is always a possibility of human error no matter what you do. But when all your bases are covered. When The proper equipment is used and you take great care to do everything you can to minimize the chances of anything happening. The chances of something happening are highly unlikely. To right off the bat say it was the gear is not right. There is an extremely large possibility that the human error was on his part or that something is not particularly agreeing with his body.which he has already admitted to that possibility There are so many variables. It could just be a knot under the skin like many of us have had. The fact that we have never had an issue like that, That we do use proper equipment and that there is nobody else having the same issue should say something.
I have apologized to him for jumping back at him . It would have been nice to at least contact me and discuss what happened . But he had also apologized for being too harsh in his first post .
It would seem that regardless of what we do or say, whatever pictures we have produced or whatever finished lab results like we have produced that there will still be those who want to see us buried anyway .
To address the solvents . There are a lot of companies that use different solvents such as EO . many compounding pharmacies do for sure . Its pretty common It depends on the place
Delatestryl uses 5 mg chlorobutanol (chloral derivative) as a preservative. which has been known to be highly toxic
Moving forward so you know how it works here. You absolutely can defend yourself against claims but the way you do it matters. And someone making the accusation is expected to prove their claims. For example the first guy who said he was getting 4 day pip and whatever else never showed back up to update so I doubt anyone gives any weight to it.

My point stills stands. If big pharma, with all the safeguards that they have in place, can still manage to fuck up sometimes, then you can, too.

And you are right that other things can cause post injection pain or infection.

However, imo, it doesn't do you any favors to call the guy a bullshitter right off the bat.

I've been fortunate enough to not have gotten any infections through my years of experimentations and trt. I've also used bad injection protocol and given myself a pimp limp for a week with gear that otherwise, gave me no problems.

Definitive proof hasn't been provided by either party but the fact that this man ended up in the hospital diagnosed with cellulitis after injecting your gear should be concerning and if I were you, I would, at least, review your safety protocols and look closely at the bottles before you send them out to be used by customers.

One guy getting an infection may be a fluke. But if this becomes a trend, your business will not last long here or elsewhere. This type of shit has a way of following you around.

Moving forward so you know how it works here. You absolutely can defend yourself against claims but the way you do it matters. And someone making the accusation is expected to prove their claims. For example the first guy who said he was getting 4 day pip and whatever else never showed back up to update so I doubt anyone gives any weight to it.
noted and understood

My point stills stands. If big pharma, with all the safeguards that they have in place, can still manage to fuck up sometimes, then you can, too.

And you are right that other things can cause post injection pain or infection.

However, imo, it doesn't do you any favors to call the guy a bullshitter right off the bat.

I've been fortunate enough to not have gotten any infections through my years of experimentations and trt. I've also used bad injection protocol and given myself a pimp limp for a week with gear that otherwise, gave me no problems.

Definitive proof hasn't been provided by either party but the fact that this man ended up in the hospital diagnosed with cellulitis after injecting your gear should be concerning and if I were you, I would, at least, review your safety protocols and look closely at the bottles before you send them out to be used by customers.

One guy getting an infection may be a fluke. But if this becomes a trend, your business will not last long here or elsewhere. This type of shit has a way of following you around.
I understand . I guess that would apply to any of us here . as a source I wouldn't be for filing my responsibility If I wasn't keeping a close eye on safety. But to point out none of that has been proven . we don't know if he did end up in the hospital . He hasnt shown any hospital records on that day in question. Nor did he post a pic of the area in question . . There are no MRI results posted . all of that is easily accessible through patient portals or given to you when leaving the hospital . Its as simple as scanning blacking out sensitive info but leaving the date and removing the meta data . The more time goes by the more I have to question the hospital visit .The other thing I did point out is most of us have had painful injections and lumps after injecting . If your doing this long enough its bound to happen as you have pointed out about your own experience . He injected his quad . There are many nerve endings in the quad that's can cause pain and a lump to develop. Inflammation from the syringe tearing through the muscle ect. any of those things could warrant a diagnosis of cellulitis. cellulitis is more often caused by bacteria on the surface of the skin . I myself have been diagnosed with it from an ingrown hair . Its a very vast and broad diagnosis . The bottom line is there will never be a way to prove whose at fault . Even if he did paperwork
But you are correct at the very least it has made me triple check various different checks and safety protocols to make sure everythung is running the way it should . If my guys could tell you . something I say at least 2 x a week to them . as long as we stick to our protocols and never deviate from our standard operating procedure, we shouldn't have any issues. It is when protocols are broken that problems arise.

I know this post won't mean much since I have no reputation but I was brand new to meso due to my old source no longer being in operation. Long story short I ordered test e a few weeks ago, it came in the mail after only a few days and the packaging was solid, bubble wrap and sealed. I have been injecting 500 a week in the glute and everything seems good. Very little to no PIP which is good for me because I would get PIP from prescription TRT. I just wanted to post this because it seems a lot of people have had some issues and I just wanted to point out that everything has been solid on my end. Not defending just giving my experience with his test e so far.

Back