PharmaHGHDirect. Shippings in 3-6 Business days

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Mexicanmuscle, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

He's supposed to...

TNotch347 likes this.
  2. Mexicanmuscle

Mexicanmuscle Member

Yeah I will but it is costly dude... almost 500 usd... need to save some money

TNotch347 likes this.
  3. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Damn dude you're a broke ass reseller.

B Ware, bambam333 and Mexicanmuscle like this.
  4. Mexicanmuscle

Mexicanmuscle Member

Yep I’m a competitor in Mexico... a third world country.
    And now people here saying “stay away from MM” well... its harder haha (it’s ok, it’s the rules)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    FLTestlab likes this.
  5. Masterofron

Masterofron Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sources here drop thousands and thousands on testing prior to even showing up lol... $500 is nothing.

size26s, puckhog, Skorecese and 2 others like this.
  6. Mexicanmuscle

Mexicanmuscle Member

I’ve seen that in other threads, even someone emailed me for promotion at 1500 per month... I think I’ll pass on that lol

7. Freakmidd

Freakmidd Member

You'll probably find a large portion of your potential customers saying the same thing about you and your untested products.

But go ahead.. rely on your customers to do your job for you.. see how that goes..

Brotato and Mexicanmuscle like this.
  8. Mexicanmuscle

Mexicanmuscle Member

It’s ok man.

9. Freakmidd

Freakmidd Member

Yep.. It's ok man..

Mexicanmuscle likes this.
  10. Mexicanmuscle

Mexicanmuscle Member

I Mean the rules are the rules.. I need the lab test ASAP that’s the goal Rn.

MindlessWork likes this.
  11. Masterofron

Either way your going to have to pay for them.. Customers expect compensation for testing, so do you plan on reimbursing them/crediting them for the cost of testing?

Toadzyyy and Mexicanmuscle like this.
  12. Mexicanmuscle

Mexicanmuscle Member

Sure. Or the hgh/oils with huge discount for doing the test.

13. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

You may want to lay out specifically what the testing incentives are specifically.

Idk man you seem to be the most unmotivated blah start up that's been through here in a while.

500 is breaking you to pay to get your stuff tested so you must not be very successful sourcing away from meso. The way you're going you won't be successful here. Your thread is like watching paint dry.

Brotato and Mexicanmuscle like this.
  14. Mexicanmuscle

Mexicanmuscle Member

The thing is when I created this thread I didn’t knew all this rules. If I knew I wouldn’t create it until I have enough money to test...
    I’m not a huge source, I don’t make any oils, and I’m only here in this forum (the last forum I want to be tbh) I’m only a guy who competes and connect some gear.

15. Skorecese

Skorecese Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thinking about paying the $500 just to show how underdosed this bunk gear is. $500 dollars is a lot lol that’s embarrassing

16. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Have you dug any deeper finding out if you can offer pharma pct product domestic

17. Masterofron

Have you been reading this thread or do you just blindly order this Mexican gear because it comes in nice “posh UGL” little boxes with holographic labels?

If you gave two shits about what you put in your body, you’d think twice about using this gear.

@Mexicanmuscle This is the last time I’ll say it. If you don’t have $500 dollars to invest in your business, then you must not really give a shit about it at all....

You need to spend money if you want to make money...

18. He said pharma. Far-muh. Not Mexican UGL.

Buggy2hot and TNotch347 like this.
  19. Masterofron

Ugh fine, I stand corrected.

MisterSuperGod and TNotch347 like this.
  20. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

I think until he proves the gear the ugl gear and shows test results I wouldn’t touch it yet, but pharma pct especially domestic would be a plus in my eyes. And I have already grabbed some of the hgh, and I doubt it’s shit. But we will see,