• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PharmaHGHDirect. Shippings in 3-6 Business days

Have you been reading this thread or do you just blindly order this Mexican gear because it comes in nice “posh UGL” little boxes with holographic labels?

If you gave two shits about what you put in your body, you’d think twice about using this gear.

@Mexicanmuscle This is the last time I’ll say it. If you don’t have $500 dollars to invest in your business, then you must not really give a shit about it at all....

You need to spend money if you want to make money...

The guy is a bum and is broke. A week after opening up shop he jacked his prices up. He definitely didn't do his homework on how to be a successful source here. Probably should of started a gofund account before coming here. This guy doesn't seem to be getting vetted because "he's a nice guy". He sells a product that has been tested to be garbage and either can't afford to test his other products or doesn't want to because he's afraid they're bunk as well. Buyers should beware!

The guy is a bum and is broke. A week after opening up shop he jacked his prices up. He definitely didn't do his homework on how to be a successful source here. Probably should of started a gofund account before coming here. This guy doesn't seem to be getting vetted because "he's a nice guy". He sells a product that has been tested to be garbage and either can't afford to test his other products or doesn't want to because he's afraid they're bunk as well. Buyers should beware!

In my opinion he doesn’t deserve the time put forth in vetting. He is a reseller, that sells underdosed gear. Doesn’t have the money to test what makes me believe he even has good stock? No money to test means no stock means he isn’t selling that good wherever else he is at. He is slow to answers on the forum. He had another account that failed here. He is trying to source but has a different thread with a log here.

All no’s all the way around.

I wouldn’t buy from this guy at all! Not to mention PayPal

I think until he proves the gear the ugl gear and shows test results I wouldn’t touch it yet, but pharma pct especially domestic would be a plus in my eyes. And I have already grabbed some of the hgh, and I doubt it’s shit. But we will see,
Are you testing the gh? Would be nice if that gh is legit because everything about this source so far from start to finish is shit maybe he can be useful for the Pharma gh

Are you testing the gh? Would be nice if that gh is legit because everything about this source so far from start to finish is shit maybe he can be useful for the Pharma gh
Maybe if the labels aren’t being handwritten and purchased at the self service kiosk, sure.

Maybe if the labels aren’t being handwritten and purchased at the self service kiosk, sure.
I still don’t understand this comment tho, I agree with everything else but what are you saying with it being handwritten? The pack he delivers has a hand written address?

In my opinion he doesn’t deserve the time put forth in vetting. He is a reseller, that sells underdosed gear. Doesn’t have the money to test what makes me believe he even has good stock? No money to test means no stock means he isn’t selling that good wherever else he is at. He is slow to answers on the forum. He had another account that failed here. He is trying to source but has a different thread with a log here.

All no’s all the way around.

I wouldn’t buy from this guy at all! Not to mention PayPal
see the odd part I don’t get is he said he works for xtlabs and the other one i forget which. I doubt stock is an issue but @Mexicanmuscle you mentioned you were a chemical engineer for both those labs? Even tho it would be taken with a grain of salt, don’t those labs do testing already where you could provide results?

Yea unfortunately chances are he’s gunna be shit between that, knowingly selling underdosed gear and not giving a fuck, and refusing to spend money on testing and a handful of other problems I’m sure. Would be nice to get Pharma gh cheaper than most with that turn around but most likely going to be too good to be true

Yea unfortunately chances are he’s gunna be shit between that, knowingly selling underdosed gear and not giving a fuck, and refusing to spend money on testing and a handful of other problems I’m sure. Would be nice to get Pharma gh cheaper than most with that turn around but most likely going to be too good to be true
20191020_190415.jpg

If he can find the old vet grade test 400 with a yellow dog on the vial I'm down. Lol. Shit is always a touch different in Mexico.

see the odd part I don’t get is he said he works for xtlabs and the other one i forget which. I doubt stock is an issue but @Mexicanmuscle you mentioned you were a chemical engineer for both those labs? Even tho it would be taken with a grain of salt, don’t those labs do testing already where you could provide results?
Im an engineer. Not working for any labs atm. Btw thanks for all your time guys even to those who doesn’t like me. Greetings from Mexico

Have you been reading this thread or do you just blindly order this Mexican gear because it comes in nice “posh UGL” little boxes with holographic labels?

If you gave two shits about what you put in your body, you’d think twice about using this gear.

@Mexicanmuscle This is the last time I’ll say it. If you don’t have $500 dollars to invest in your business, then you must not really give a shit about it at all....

You need to spend money if you want to make money...
Masterofron... that’s exactly what I say to my clients... I have that thing strapped in my head all the time.
But unfortunately right now I’m doing my pct and gonna need to do blood test on me. Maybe post it here. Like one guy said “he doesn’t do his homework to this forum” exactly!! If I did know all this rules I stayed away until I have all you guys want. I’m ok if nobody wants nothing. I’m ok that some ppl that doesn’t know me tell shit about me. It’s the internet. It’s ok. But my clients are my priority. At the moment I can’t provide what you guys want right now. I apologize to all ppl who got angry about this post.

Last edited:
I still don’t understand this comment tho, I agree with everything else but what are you saying with it being handwritten? The pack he delivers has a hand written address?
Well you would actually know better then most (you got an order recently), so perhaps you can clarify this.

when he first came on he showed an image a successful touchdown a customer had from him. The label had a handwritten return, and it looked identical to the type you get at the SSK inside of the post office...

Has this been fixed? If his shipping labels don’t say “EasyPost” on them, then that’s a major opsec flaw. I’ll explain why if need be..

Well you would actually know better then most (you got an order recently), so perhaps you can clarify this.

when he first came on he showed an image a successful touchdown a customer had from him. The label had a handwritten return, and it looked identical to the type you get at the SSK inside of the post office...

Has this been fixed? If his shipping labels don’t say “EasyPost” on them, then that’s a major opsec flaw. I’ll explain why if need be..
It's highly recommended that people don't post the packaging along with their TD's. Just the goodies and none of the packaging which could be a giveaway to LE.

Also don't forget to remove EXIF data from your TD pics before posting and ensure any items that may identify you are left out of the picture.

Better be safe than sorry.