Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmasource, Apr 27, 2016.

1. randomguy87

randomguy87 Member

Thanks guys

Toni72 likes this.
  2. woolymaggot

woolymaggot Member

My old batch of MK677 were white with grey/brown patches but the latest MK677 I received are solid dark green like chlorophyll. I wouldn't complain if it was Anavar by accident :)

However, I'd make a guess, especially at the moment, the fillers will change based on fluctuating availability.

Toni72 likes this.
  3. Toni72

Toni72 Member

I think these Anavar. Can you put a picture?

4. woolymaggot

woolymaggot Member

There ya go buddy

Attached Files:

Den84 likes this.
  5. TheDogSoldier

TheDogSoldier Member

So I (newbie) found out about tren and cardio, and lived to tell about it!
    A few days ago, I ran into a slightly chubby friend while hiking outdoors. We were beside a lake, and he challenged me to a swimming race out and back about 200 meters. Now I haven't been doing as much cardio since quarantine, but I did swim team in high school and 500m was my event, plus come on - he was chubby. I laughed him off and finally offered to do it as long as I could give him a 3 second head start. OMG I got about 50m out and was like, "am I gonna fucking drown out here?" I basically drafted him the whole way, then sprinted right at the end and just beat him, but just barely didn't drown. Anyways, who else would understand except for my Meso PS buds? :D Y'all have a good one...

6. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

There’s a post a while back where PS mentioned he was going to start having colored satchels and pills. I’m assuming it’s just to be able to tell them apart?

Toni72 likes this.
  7. randomguy87

randomguy87 Member

Whether this actually happened or not is still hilarious.. lol!

TheDogSoldier likes this.
  8. Toni72

Toni72 Member

@woolymaggot,
    it is not Anavar, there is a change in charge ingredients. Ps is solid, but you are right to ask the question. If these mk677 you have effects very quickly, lethargy, hunger, increase in weight with 25mg or more. With anavar these different. Take care of yourself

9. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

anyone tired or got labs for the PHARMASTAR

HGH ,,PINK TOPS,, Chinese ?

10. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Guys, please dont make this statements ,,if it was Anavar by accident,, You make a panic without any reason !
    Of course ITS NOT anavar. New batch of MK-Ibutamoren is made in Chlorella, so its dark green and bigger tablets.
    Anavar have very different color.

Den84, Toni72, TheDogSoldier and 2 others like this.
  11. woolymaggot

woolymaggot Member

To clarify, mine are definitely NOT Anavar

Mine have all the effects I'd expect from MK677 which I have eluded to previously.

If anyone read my post and thought it may imply anything otherwise......read it again. I do appreciate that even joking can cause misinterpretation.

To be clear, if I had any doubts, I wouldn't be on this forum. Out of all the sources I've come across, this is definitely one of the better.

Toni72 and TheDogSoldier like this.
  12. mcgeier91

mcgeier91 Junior Member

Do you ship to Germany now? Pangea is over and still receiving packages from other EU countries.

13. Juris93

Juris93 Member

I jut got my parcel, exactly 2 week from payment.
    But some products are missing. Just sent an email.
    Anavar and salbutamolo from pharmastar line are legit.

b4tm4n and Big joe315 like this.
  14. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

He’s stated before on here that depending on the size of the order if it comes in multiple packs.

TheDogSoldier likes this.
  15. Toni72

Toni72 Member

Big joe315 likes this.
  16. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

You order something every week huh ?

size26s and Revilo2016 like this.
  17. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Email him

18. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Not his style lol

19. Toni72

Toni72 Member

I have already made e-mails for 4 days and no response. The virus is the cause ...

20. Maybe he's just tired of trying to decipher the gobbledygook you call a language and gave up trying to answer you.

TNotch347, Revilo2016 and Toni72 like this.