Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

GC-MS is really nothing like roidtest, tho :v

I generally don't use such means as comparing to other sample, as it's unreliable - I simply either purchase the standards of Sigma or I have standards that I have painstakingly made myself. Unfortunately, the one I have used for mibolerone appears to have evaporated due to improperly sealed container and the amount of substance after drying wouldn't be sufficient to measure properly.

With any of the vendors I usually use, mibolerone is not available on short notice, Sigma doesn't carry it... Mibolerone is not really among the routine samples that I am testing.
Hahah I'm sorry didn't wanted to sound that way x)

And just one thing. Fake means that tablets contained nothing, or another compoud BUT INTENTIONALLY . Last Ibutamoren batch contained Oxandrolon, but mistakenly. Thats a big difference. This happened first time here , in 5 years.

Which Ibutamoren was oxandrolone instead? The last batch with green pills?

And just one thing. Fake means that tablets contained nothing, or another compoud BUT INTENTIONALLY . Last Ibutamoren batch contained Oxandrolon, but mistakenly. Thats a big difference. This happened first time here , in 5 years.
So ok @pharmasource i really sorry for my words. i will write a review in a few days hopefully a good review of the m1t

So ok @pharmasource i really sorry for my words. i will write a review in a few days hopefully a good review of the m1t

M1T is not mild compound, but still need a time to see some results. Cannot be judged after few days I think.

@M@NU,Hello friend, if your budget is big you can take omnitrope hgh pharmagrade the price is very good here i already use it some month ago now these chinese hgh 20ui x10 for very low price and quality very high, there are lab tests here and was very good .. I also already use this Chinese hgh and the remarkable effects are staying bf down, muscle always fuller, sleep with 4ui (2x2ui) per day .. happy new year friend

Hello friend, if your budget is big you can take omnitrope hgh pharmagrade the price is very good here i already use it some month ago now these chinese hgh 20ui x10 for very low price and quality very high, there are lab tests here and was very good .. I also already use this Chinese hgh and the remarkable effects are staying bf down, muscle always fuller, sleep with 4ui (2x2ui) per day .. happy new year friend

Hello friend, if your budget is big you can take omnitrope hgh pharmagrade the price is very good here i already use it some month ago now these chinese hgh 20ui x10 for very low price and quality very high, there are lab tests here and was very good .. I also already use this Chinese hgh and the remarkable effects are staying bf down, muscle always fuller, sleep with 4ui (2x2ui) per day .. happy new year friend
Where is the omnitrope ?