Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I have a stupid question regarding tren ace/test ace mix.. it says 200mg, so it means it's 100mg tren + 100mg test / ml?
Btw, has anyone used these mix products? Are they good?
I have a vial of the cut mix I got free on an order. Haven’t ran it yet but as long as it’s dosed properly there isn’t an issue running a blend.

I suppose it is better than containing a different product but still could be better. I assume oils raws are from a different source.

Attachments

• sasd.jpg
    sasd.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I suppose it is better than containing a different product but still could be better. I assume oils raws are from a different source.
This would explain the complaints. Thanks for doing testing and not just coming in here with the feelz. PS has some explaining to do.

This would explain the complaints. Thanks for doing testing and not just coming in here with the feelz. PS has some explaining to do.

The source offered to pay for the test, after i raised concerns about it. I suppose there is at least the intention to clear up the situation (assuming he does pay for it)

The source offered to pay for the test, after i raised concerns about it. I suppose there is at least the intention to clear up the situation (assuming he does pay for it)

Yes of course.
I will have orals results soon. Send Tada 20, Tada 40, Oxa 10, Oxa 25 and Ibu.

We talked together about Oxa and like I told you, only one thing could happened - a guy who are making tablets change raws ( or he marked pills wrong )
You send me picture and my bet that its Oxandrolone.
Anyway , all of you who bought this Ibutamoren, all of you will receive same amount of Ibutamoren from new batch.
New RAWs were send to test and after result will be make new batch of Ibu.

No, same source. This was not raw or raw source mistake, Iam sure this was a human mistake during process.

So this are your analysis for mk677 from PS?

None detected? Amazing ahahaha

Wtfff so bad

Anyway what is the cost of one analysis like this one?

Yes of course.

We talked together about Oxa and like I told you, only one thing could happened - a guy who are making tablets change raws ( or he marked pills wrong )
Anyway , all of you who bought this Ibutamoren, all of you will receive same amount of Ibutamoren from new batch.

Sounds good..Waiting for the new batch of ibutamoren then I will send you an email.

Yes of course.

Hello to de comunity!!!
It is my first experience with the chemistry and the idea is starting with a oxa-ibuta cyclo (with tamox intra, and clomid post).

I have just bought a few days ago oxa and ibuta from PS.
I will follow the test results (I would like have a good experience the first time ajaj)

So, In the case the analysis of ibuta indicates thats actually it is not ibuta the present batch, will you send a new batch of ibuta to the people who have bought this oral in the recent days?

Thanks in advantage.

Hello to de comunity!!!
It is my first experience with the chemistry and the idea is starting with a oxa-ibuta cyclo (with tamox intra, and clomid post).

I will follow the test results (I would like have a good experience the first time ajaj)

So, In the case the analysis of ibuta indicates thats actually it is not ibuta the present batch, will you send a new batch of ibuta to the people who have bought this oral in the recent days?

Thanks in advantage.

So orals only and no test?

So orals only and no test?
Yes, only orals, injectables are not ver attractive to me...
Regarding test, i guess you refer to body hormone test. I will make a test precyclo and postcyclo of total testo and stradiol. Maybe If you recommend me also i will test LH and FSH.

Hello to de comunity!!!

Thanks in advantage.

Yes of course, will be fully replaced sir.
You can use Ibu like Oxandrolon, because contain Oxandrolone. Now Iam waiting for result if its 5 or 10mg.
Replaced will be this last Ibu - its light green color. Bigger green tablets from previous batch was real Ibutamoren, were tested.