Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Yes, only orals, injectables are not ver attractive to me...
Regarding test, i guess you refer to body hormone test. I will make a test precyclo and postcyclo of total testo and stradiol. Maybe If you recommend me also i will test LH and FSH.

Orals only cycles are CRAP, waste of time and money.

You need to inject urself in that pussy ass for results, orals are just and adddition to any basic cycle but as standalone are a waste.

Your own test will be suppressed with pretty much any of them and you will feel like shit in couple of weeks.

Test is the base of any cycle, pin that ass pussyboy or do not even touch gear

TEST RESULTS II.

Tada 20
Tada 40
Oxa 10
Oxa 25
soon Miborelone and Ibu ( Oxa )

Attachments

• TADA 20.png
    TADA 20.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Tada 40.png
    Tada 40.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 124
  • OXA 10 2021.png
    OXA 10 2021.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 127
  • OXA 25 2021.png
    OXA 25 2021.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 187
Hello, what medication for high dosage of primobolan and masteron (dht) ...? Masteron is a very good muscle builder but the dosage should be very high ++ 400mg per week, and these a very gentle product on the organs. . If I'm wrong tell me, thank you

The last test. Miborelone - cheque drops.
This test was made like substance presence test, because Jano have not the best standard for Mibo, its very rare compound. So this test is not failed, this test should prove that that tablets contained Miborelon and this was proved. Only cant be tested amount of compound , only presence of compound.
Jano can explain it better

Attachments

• Miborelon.png
    Miborelon.png
    202 KB · Views: 129
The last test. Miborelone - cheque drops.
This test was made like substance presence test, because Jano have not the best standard for Mibo, its very rare compound. So this test is not failed, this test should prove that that tablets contained Miborelon and this was proved. Only cant be tested amount of compound , only presence of compound.
Jano can explain it better
I guess it's like the roidtest

He doesn’t have a good standard to compare to. For instance, he could use pharma test cyp to compare ug test cyp to, but for whatever reason, there isn’t a good standard on cheque drops. Until there is one, I’d stay clear of Chequers drops as they can’t be tested by Jano right now.

This source is shit, cheque drops is fake, i try 3 fucking mg. If cheque drops was real I was died for sure. I start whit the m1t yesterday, I will write in a few days with my review.
Mk677 was fake and they do nothing? Wtf bro

This source is shit, cheque drops is fake, i try 3 fucking mg. If cheque drops was real I was died for sure. I start whit the m1t yesterday, I will write in a few days with my review.
Did you not read? Did you contact him about either one? He’s fixing the mk677 issue and the cheque drops contained the right compound but the dosage can’t be confirmed. Email him

Like you see, Miborelon was detected in pills. Unfortunately can be tested only for active ingredient, not exact content.

I explained issue with Ibutamoren and announced solution.

Yes, this source is shit, you can check all lab tests posted in last page.

And just one thing. Fake means that tablets contained nothing, or another compoud BUT INTENTIONALLY . Last Ibutamoren batch contained Oxandrolon, but mistakenly. Thats a big difference. This happened first time here , in 5 years.

GC-MS is really nothing like roidtest, tho :v

He doesn’t have a good standard to compare to. For instance, he could use pharma test cyp to compare ug test cyp to, but for whatever reason, there isn’t a good standard on cheque drops. Until there is one, I’d stay clear of Chequers drops as they can’t be tested by Jano right now.
I generally don't use such means as comparing to other sample, as it's unreliable - I simply either purchase the standards of Sigma or I have standards that I have painstakingly made myself. Unfortunately, the one I have used for mibolerone appears to have evaporated due to improperly sealed container and the amount of substance after drying wouldn't be sufficient to measure properly.

With any of the vendors I usually use, mibolerone is not available on short notice, Sigma doesn't carry it... Mibolerone is not really among the routine samples that I am testing.

Orals only cycles are CRAP, waste of time and money.

You need to inject urself in that pussy ass for results, orals are just and adddition to any basic cycle but as standalone are a waste.

Your own test will be suppressed with pretty much any of them and you will feel like shit in couple of weeks.

Test is the base of any cycle, pin that ass pussyboy or do not even touch gear
I don´t agree.
With 40-50 mg of oxa for 7-8 week (depending of your genetics of course) and using tamox y clomid shouldn´t decress your testo production to very low levels. likely your testo will be in normal values after that cyclo (that is "light")

With the chemistry I don´t want to get a HULK body, I only want to acelerate the process to reach a fitness body. I will concentrate the gains of 1 year in 2 months.

I think my planing makes sense. it is a good equilibrium

I don´t agree.
With 40-50 mg of oxa for 7-8 week (depending of your genetics of course) and using tamox y clomid shouldn´t decress your testo production to very low levels. likely your testo will be in normal values after that cyclo (that is "light")

With the chemistry I don´t want to get a HULK body, I only want to acelerate the process to reach a fitness body. I will concentrate the gains of 1 year in 2 months.

I think my planing makes sense. it is a good equilibrium
PD: I´ve been working out at gym 3 years. I´m not a noob that want to get fitness from a 0 level, I´m starting from a good base of muscularity and weight to my age and height.

you will feel awful without a test base.. and no, clomid is no good substitute for test.
but go for it, with your 3 years knowledge you know best what to do