Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

How long and at what dose were you using the accutane? Have you used accutane before?

I know about it. Problem with isotretinoin ( retinoin too ) is their degradation - light degradation. Our first sachets of iso. was not opaque and after some time they probably lost function ( or most of it )
But this problem was solved in past and guys who claimed some issue received pharma grade Iso. like compensation.
Looking like not all of them wrote me about it.

I know about it. Problem with isotretinoin ( retinoin too ) is their degradation - light degradation. Our first sachets of iso. was not opaque and after some time they probably lost function ( or most of it )
But this problem was solved in past and guys who claimed some issue received pharma grade Iso. like compensation.
good to know. i ordered 4sachets and was curious why i didnt have the
effects i expected or sideffects. I will send you a pm for replacement

@pharmasource ,Hello, I am already used to 10ml vials with primobolan 250 and testo undecanonate 250, but I am curious to know if you are thinking of making a (1ml) PS line, I know that the manufacture of the small 1ml ampoule is more complex and more expensive , but for storage for years these ideal. so my question is, in the future would you make 1ml ampoules for PS oils? THANK YOU

How long and at what dose were you using the accutane? Have you used accutane before?
This was my first experience with it. I started low and kept increasing the dose until it ran out. It was a long time ago and I didn't think more of it at the time, but now I have a prescription for isotretinoin and I can feel the side effects of it within a week at only 20mg a day.
Is it possible to get some kind of store credit? Since I already have lots of pharma isotretinoin now.

New cycle only PS soon, I'm curious to test 10weeks, drostenolone E around 500mg week + testo 600mg week (cyp 200mg) (E 200mg) (und200mg) + tren E 250mg week (week 4 to week 9) + dianabol inject 50mg work Day .. Lettrozol for control. Maybe add oxy in the race ??? This cycle is Pharmasource exclusive, I think drostenolone is a good muscle builder if the dosage is high (maybe + 500mg week ???) and the synergy with dianabol and testo will be a very powerful cycle for increasing strength, muscle volume, muscle hardness. The low dosage of trenbolone from halfway through the cycle is there to avoid possible stagnation and perhaps improve weight gain until the end of the cycle, the food will be adapted if necessary, I eat as much as possible) proteins are 200g per day. And after this cycle I will be with primobolan testo 20 weeks, but this another future story ... do you have any questions or recommendations?

This was my first experience with it. I started low and kept increasing the dose until it ran out. It was a long time ago and I didn't think more of it at the time, but now I have a prescription for isotretinoin and I can feel the side effects of it within a week at only 20mg a day.

Is it possible to get some kind of store credit? Since I already have lots of pharma isotretinoin now.

Sides are brutal, I had prescription too and used 40 mg daily for months..I know what u mean

send me e-mail

TEST RESULTS

Trestolone 50
Tren A 100
Tren A 150
Tren E 250
Testo E 250
Testo C 250
Primo 250

Attachments

• MENT 50.png
    MENT 50.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Primo 250.png
    Primo 250.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Testo C 250.png
    Testo C 250.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Testo E 250.png
    Testo E 250.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 163
  • TREN E 250.png
    TREN E 250.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 154
  • ACE 150.png
    ACE 150.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 151
  • ACE 100.png
    ACE 100.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 192
These are excellent results.

Thank you for doing the tests. Although it should always be received with a grain of salt, it's a solid move nonetheless.

I have a stupid question regarding tren ace/test ace mix.. it says 200mg, so it means it's 100mg tren + 100mg test / ml?
Btw, has anyone used these mix products? Are they good?