Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Constructive dialogue is important here, let's not forget that anyone can come and read and buy all the products. So yes the primobolan 250 is smooth for me, my injections are 1ml primobolan + 1ml omnadren (sustanon) 2x per week and soon I have a blast adding hgh + dhb + nandrolone ... Another full ps story. To avoid piping, heat the oils with a bowl of hot water, and mix with a non-painful product such as testo c, inject gently into the buttocks and everything is fine .... good job ps

Constructive dialogue is important here, let's not forget that anyone can come and read and buy all the products. So yes the primobolan 250 is smooth for me, my injections are 1ml primobolan + 1ml omnadren (sustanon) 2x per week and soon I have a blast adding hgh + dhb + nandrolone ... Another full ps story. To avoid piping, heat the oils with a bowl of hot water, and mix with a non-painful product such as testo c, inject gently into the buttocks and everything is fine .... good job ps
I shouldn’t have to heat my oils to avoid pip. I will be mixing with test cyp however.

@Savagesteve ,You are right, the heating of the oils is not obligatory, but it also depends on the storage temperature, the heating of the oils and the mixture with oil without pain are the 2 ways to avoid, decrease the pip, the friend, what will your primobolan cycle be like in the future?

@Savagesteve ,You are right, the heating of the oils is not obligatory, but it also depends on the storage temperature, the heating of the oils and the mixture with oil without pain are the 2 ways to avoid, decrease the pip, the friend, what will your primobolan cycle be like in the future?
750mg a week for 16 weeks. 200mg test cyp a week for 12 of the 16 weeks then going back to cruise dose.

Let's see the truths, the PS products have very little pip problem because the best oils were used for the finished product, let's remember with the mig,; at the start there was mig 842 which was a problem and Ps to change with mig812 , excuse I am not sure of the mig lol figures, we have several product lines also to avoid pip and allergy for some people, line little solvent, sesame, miguyalol, with oe..I think that the primobolan 250 will be quickly out of stock after some customer reviews and laboratory results, personally I was very happy with the old primobolan 200 so I ordered directly and will recommend 4primo250 soon. This year 2021 I will exclusively use the PS products except sometimes I will buy the hgh meditrope Black top, maybe Pharmasource would sell the hgh meditrope would be perfect

Let's see the truths, the PS products have very little pip problem because the best oils were used for the finished product, let's remember with the mig,; at the start there was mig 842 which was a problem and Ps to change with mig812 , excuse I am not sure of the mig lol figures, we have several product lines also to avoid pip and allergy for some people, line little solvent, sesame, miguyalol, with oe..I think that the primobolan 250 will be quickly out of stock after some customer reviews and laboratory results, personally I was very happy with the old primobolan 200 so I ordered directly and will recommend 4primo250 soon. This year 2021 I will exclusively use the PS products except sometimes I will buy the hgh meditrope Black top, maybe Pharmasource would sell the hgh meditrope would be perfect
The primo200 was smooth with no pip, but from what I’ve read the concentration threshold is usually around 200 to avoid pip.
I think I am losing my hair with 750 mg primobolan, you have this problem ..? And your solutions? Thank you
Been losing hair for many years and I’m used to it. Wear a hat, get hair transplant surgery, shave your head, or don’t give af like me :)

Things are changing, we were on the moon in 1969 and primobolan 100mg lol, we are in 2021 with primo250mg and + ...., I know that the quality of the powders is essential for high concentration, the high price of the powders are guilty, because you will not pay 150dollars for primo200 to a non-pharma clandestine laboratory, now thanks to Meso and to all the members of this extraordinary forum, we have clandestine laboratories but with maximum security: laboratory results, customer reviews, blind test .... And this allowed the coming of the primobolan messiah 250 alleluia amen

The maximum concentration of the primo at 200mg is a myth, the old primo ps batch was at 200mg and the laboratory result is 220mg ,, and very smooth no complaints ... It's not 30mg more that will make primobolan painful, j have already had 300mg very little pip

you often ask me

Is 10% crypto sale for 20ml discounted vials ?
YES working for all goods from our pricelist

Are available ,,big sachets,,
YES available
500tabs Dbol / 60,-
500tabs Stan / 60,-
500tabs Oxa / 130,-
500tabs Oxa25 / 225,-

Worked as it should have. Some more veins, a good chunk of additional strength, slight increase in libido.

Tried it from ph @ low dose of 400mg week for 10 weeks up until ~beggining of november. No pip, easy to draw. It`s Mig-based after all.

Ran out of mast so i switched mast e to primo e(from another source though, it wasn't available here at the time sadly) @ 600mg. Immediate strength drop, had to resort to 100mg var to get back on track. (all in a deficit)

Now i`m going to stack twice the mast with trest and primo for another PL prep.

(The non-ph primo was GSO based and prolly with fuckloads of BB/BA, first injection gave me immediate 12h 37.8`C fever.)
LOL WTH bro no injection should give you fever no matter how much PIP it causes, that might be Corona haha

I made 300mg Primo for one of my friend, used little non traditional , my own recipe, and zero pip reported. It get a little ,,burning,, feel but gone after 10minutes. Its expected because of recipe, but its not some real pain and completely gone after minutes.

OK, which lab is modafinil from? How to order?
Check here

Check here
If they can’t find the other thread, they probably don’t need to be ordering. Next thing you know he’s on here posting shipping photos and tracking numbers lol

I've made a few orders here and thought I'd share my experience. The products used has been mostly basic stuff like Test, Dbol and ancillaries and I have no complaints about those, except for his own isotretinoin which didn't work for me at all. Packaging and shipping has been good, communication acceptable and the prices are obviously a big plus.

How long and at what dose were you using the accutane? Have you used accutane before?

Sponsors

Latest posts