Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Can't be the same raws as acetate because is other ester and in that case is no ester. Same as test c with test p. Not the same raws because is other ester
This what I understood from your question but if you mean something then I don't know maybe someone who understand English better than me will respond

Correction of Boldenone CYP, I wrote that will be available 250mg/ml , my mistake guys, will be only 200mg/ml. Availble next week by 20,- USD

Received test result of Pharmastar DHB Cyp , its not our own test, so I erase data of customer who ordered this test.
But still Iam happy of result.

Attachments

• DHB 125.jpg
    DHB 125.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 135
In last 3 months we handed out more like 400 sachets of samples for you guys - ST,D-Bol, Oxa, Sdrol....we got you all what we had.

But dont worry :) , all orders will receive sachet of Tadalafil, or Salbutamol now.

SPECIAL OFFER for some items ( no other sale )

20ml FREE SHIPPING

DHB base 75mg x 5 vials = 100,- USD

TREN base 50mg x 5 vials = 100,- USD

TREN/TEST mix 200mg x 5 vials = 200,- USD

DBOL inj. 50mg x 5 vials = 100,- USD

TESTO E 200mg low solvent x 5 vials = 100,- USD

Learn sumthin' new every day...I'll just bet all of you were this smart right outa the womb, right?
I usually don't talk out of my ass without first checking things. Especially if you come out with an accusatory statement you should check facts first, kid.