Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Order from PS arrived a few days ago.
One Item was missing and PS reship the missing item instantly without any discussion .

Top communication and top service

It was a compliment compared to the alternative, if you are not a kid you are even more retarded so you know... You should have taken the kid and shut the fuck up lol
What is it with Meso? You fukkers seem to be the rudest ppl on the planet...how is anyone supposed to get educated with only insults? Great example...

What is it with Meso? You fukkers seem to be the rudest ppl on the planet...how is anyone supposed to get educated with only insults? Great example...
We did educate you, we told you that Ch is swiss and not China that's CN.

Again next time before coming out like an idiot saying: Chinese address bla bla bla.

Be nicer and express your doubt in a more pleasent way so you will not look like a retard but like a person that is not sure of something and is trying to clear is doubt.

Like: hey guys but I thought this source was European why it has a China server address for the email.

Gotcha?
Now please let me get back to my set of triceps. Thank you

We did educate you, we told you that Ch is swiss and not China that's CN.

Again next time before coming out like an idiot saying: Chinese address bla bla bla.

Be nicer and express your doubt in a more pleasent way so you will not look like a retard but like a person that is not sure of something and is trying to clear is doubt.

Like: hey guys but I thought this source was European why it has a China server address for the email.

Gotcha?
Now please let me get back to my set of triceps. Thank you
If u go back n look it wasn't even my post...I just commented...I am so sorry I have somehow wronged you...kid...