Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hi all. Tmrw I will reply all your e-mails, all orders will be solved , same like other things.
Then I will have a break in this thread and probably I will leave it. Must say that Iam tired because of more like 15 years in this game and need a longer break. So,this thread will be lead by a guy from my team, under my control. No changes for customers. I will stay like a brewer and for sure will be close to you guys, ready to step in sometime.
I need time with my family, my personal life and its not work together with work what I have with run this ,,shop,,

Thanks for understanding guys. See you tmrw.
Maybe this is the cause for the silence? Either way, expect to hear from him or someone else.

Last order arrive, everything is perfect, thank you for 20ui free hgh, I have tested trestolone, I would like to have opinions with trestolone, are there members who have tried trestolone? What combination will you make with trestolone? Thank youIMG_20210406_190432.jpg

Hi guys. I must apologize , but I was tested positive to Covid 19 and was in hospital all last week.
I have not any health issues, but Iam in ,,high risk,, group because of my high BP and some other heart problems, so they decidet to keep me there for prevent of some potential issues.

I am very sorry guys, I know thats is annoying for you. Tmrw I will reply all emails and will share new pricelist after out stock- taking whats done.

For now I can tell that new line of Trenbolone ACE 100mg - in hemp oil - is ready and next week will be in stock.
Also soon will be in stock new line of Sibutramine.

Hi guys. I must apologize , but I was tested positive to Covid 19 and was in hospital all last week.
I have not any health issues, but Iam in ,,high risk,, group because of my high BP and some other heart problems, so they decidet to keep me there for prevent of some potential issues.

I am very sorry guys, I know thats is annoying for you. Tmrw I will reply all emails and will share new pricelist after out stock- taking whats done.

For now I can tell that new line of Trenbolone ACE 100mg - in hemp oil - is ready and next week will be in stock.
I'm glad to see you here and that everything is fine

No need to be sorry mate, life and health are above everything else.

Take your time and heal.

Wishing you and your family all the best.

Here, we see the true nature of meso members, the protection and concern for the health of all, even for Davide PS, who deserved the respect of all members for his work and his honesty. Meso is the real forum

Welcome back bro! Glad to hear you are doing well! ;)