Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I've been a long term customer spending 1000's of dollars over the years and I'm having a problem with email response.

EDIT - Czech custom confiscated

EDIT
Package 2 arrived - delivered perfectly

EDIT
Package 3 - In processing facility for over 10 days

I'm no longer receiving a response from the email after we communicated after first package was confiscated I showed proof and was told I was gonna be reimbursed after all 5 packs landed. After the first 3 landed (1st stole, 2nd landed, 3 in processing facility) I was suppose to receive two more packages.
Man that's pretty bad. I did a few orders with this source all good but this last one. One missed item, he said it was going to be resent, sent a couple emails after, still no response. This was 03 Jun.

This source is really going downhill. Communication has been awful and getting worse, specially these last few months. But it really is just the communication, products always been good quality and good prices plus all the promos and free samples.

Similar issue here. I've ordered several times in the past through this source. Everything had always went very well. This time it shows my order shipped at the very beginning of the month and has no update since it reached the originating courier facility. I know he has a planned hiatus, so I've sent a couple emails inquiring about the shipping. Still no response.

Similar issue here. I've ordered several times in the past through this source. Everything had always went very well. This time it shows my order shipped at the very beginning of the month and has no update since it reached the originating courier facility. I know he has a planned hiatus, so I've sent a couple emails inquiring about the shipping. Still no response.
I'm in the exact same boat.

These last orders I was already expecting very delayed communication as it was getting pretty much a standard by now. But I was fine with it, I was expecting it.
But now he warned about the full month vacation and have I a pending situation and not even a reply for 2+ weeks now.

He can't securely post to Meso presently but will do his best to reply to everyone later today.
Are you his rep?
Iam here guys, replied around half of e-mails, later today will reply rest.

Dont worry, all orders will be taken and send :)
Just because your stay has been longer then most doesn't mean you get cut any slack.
In your defense, yes it does seem like complaints could be coming from people who are new to this whole thing but you start slacking and people are gonna stop ordering.
I'm also very suspicious that you aren't the OG. If that's already been established then forgive me.

Are you his rep? Just because your stay has been longer then most doesn't mean you get cut any slack.
In your defense, yes it does seem like complaints could be coming from people who are new to this whole thing but you start slacking and people are gonna stop ordering.
I'm also very suspicious that you aren't the OG. If that's already been established then forgive me.
Exactly this. Literally my last 3 orders with this source (all in the last 8 months) had communication problems. First one was some health issues, 2nd security problems and 3rd the same, I believe.

Other than the 10+ days for a reply, only one issue, one missing item on my last order said he was going to reship, emailed him back 2 times plus ITT and waiting on a reply since Jun 3rd and he goes on 3-4 week vacation today, he said. So that's that.

As far as him not being the OG, absolutely. He even said himself couple of months ago, that he'd pass this job to someone else and everything would run as usual.

Exactly this. Literally my last 3 orders with this source (all in the last 8 months) had communication problems. First one was some health issues, 2nd security problems and 3rd the same, I believe.

Other than the 10+ days for a reply, only one issue, one missing item on my last order said he was going to reship, emailed him back 2 times plus ITT and waiting on a reply since Jun 3rd and he goes on 3-4 week vacation today, he said. So that's that.

As far as him not being the OG, absolutely. He even said himself couple of months ago, that he'd pass this job to someone else and everything would run as usual.
I knew when I spoke to him something was up. Didn't sound like him. Very stand-offish compared to his normal love hate welcome.

Did anyone re-vet this dude? Same source for material plus sources? Is this why there's 2 threads?
I'm interested too.

@pharmasource

What's the deal with being so unorganized all of a sudden?
Your leaving people hanging which is making you unreliable. Communication seems to be slipping. Missing things from packages. Huge delays in shipping. What gives?

I hope this doesn't turn into a T/A thread.

I knew when I spoke to him something was up. Didn't sound like him. Very stand-offish compared to his normal love hate welcome.

Did anyone re-vet this dude? Same source for material plus sources? Is this why there's 2 threads? I'm interested too.
I think the other thread is other guy. The pharma stuff. I think this guy switched a couple of months ago.

I didn't get a response from mail BTW.

ALL emails replied, finished it today. Please check it guys. Take longer that expected. Iam finished new lines of oils, so its eating too much of my time.

BECAUSE OF MY ABSENCE, YOU HAVE ANOTHER 2 DAYS TO MAKE ORDER. So till 24th

After our vacation will be available

New
Stanozolol 10mg
Stanozolo 25mg

Primobolan 250mg
Testo E 350mg line
Drostanolone MIX ( dro P + dro E ) line 200mg
completely new mix - Testo ACE, Tren ACE, DHB ACE - 150mg

Last edited: