Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Are you his rep? Just because your stay has been longer then most doesn't mean you get cut any slack.
In your defense, yes it does seem like complaints could be coming from people who are new to this whole thing but you start slacking and people are gonna stop ordering.
I'm also very suspicious that you aren't the OG. If that's already been established then forgive me.

Whats OG ?

Whats OG ?

Original.

He's saying that maybe you aren't Dave, or whoever started this thread, and you've passed your handle to someone else.

You mentioned before that someone else will take over this thread in your place in time, so you can see why some people may believe that.

ALL emails replied, finished it today. Please check it guys. Take longer that expected. Iam finished new lines of oils, so its eating too much of my time.

BECAUSE OF MY ABSENCE, YOU HAVE ANOTHER 2 DAYS TO MAKE ORDER. So till 24th

After our vacation will be available

New
Stanozolol 10mg
Stanozolo 25mg

Primobolan 250mg
Testo E 350mg line
Drostanolone MIX ( dro P + dro E ) line 200mg
completely new mix - Testo ACE, Tren ACE, DHB ACE - 150mg
Fwiw I haven t received a reply yet, paid for order over 1 week ago and haven t heard anything back

ALL emails replied, finished it today. Please check it guys. Take longer that expected. Iam finished new lines of oils, so its eating too much of my time.

BECAUSE OF MY ABSENCE, YOU HAVE ANOTHER 2 DAYS TO MAKE ORDER. So till 24th

After our vacation will be available

New
Stanozolol 10mg
Stanozolo 25mg

Primobolan 250mg
Testo E 350mg line
Drostanolone MIX ( dro P + dro E ) line 200mg
completely new mix - Testo ACE, Tren ACE, DHB ACE - 150mg
This still just go for the people outside of the US?

Original.

He's saying that maybe you aren't Dave, or whoever started this thread, and you've passed your handle to someone else.

You mentioned before that someone else will take over this thread in your place in time, so you can see why some people may believe that.

Iam still the same mofo who started this thread years ago ;)
Trying to move this agenda to someone else, but its not so easy like I expected

ALL emails replied, please check guys.

rest of paid orders will be send next week. FROM NOW Iam not taking any new orders. Orders will be accepted again after our vacation. Also new pricelist will be shared in 2-3 weeks.

Shit, even unconstituted?
I have some of the red tops on a boat in transit since March. Is it toast by now?
I thought I just read that Jano did a test or someone did with testing GH after being in heat.
ALL emails replied, please check guys.

rest of paid orders will be send next week. FROM NOW Iam not taking any new orders. Orders will be accepted again after our vacation. Also new pricelist will be shared in 2-3 weeks.
"Same mofo" there you are. Same arrogant David I know. Lol

What about that DNP?